World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Infantry

spyro58

Hi everyone. Im pretty new to this game, though i have been playing for a few days so I understand the general idea of the game. This game is amazing imo, with alot of focus on land, sea and air vehicles however, there is not much focus on infantry. So i have some suggestions. Please consider these

Medic infantry, heals nearby infantry units

Engineer infantry, heals nearby tanks

Machinegun infantry, deals more damage versus other infantry, but deals less versus vehicles and tanks

Rocket infantry, deals good amount of damage versus tanks and vehicles, but cant hit other infantry

Mortar infantry, has massive range and good damage against most land units but is incredibly slow and takes a minute or two to set up like the anti tank cannons

These are just a few suggestions, feel free to ignore them but it would be cool if these could be introduced

1 hour ago, spyro58 said:

Hi everyone. Im pretty new to this game, though i have been playing for a few days so I understand the general idea of the game. This game is amazing imo, with alot of focus on land, sea and air vehicles however, there is not much focus on infantry. So i have some suggestions. Please consider these

Machinegun infantry, deals more damage versus other infantry, but deals less versus vehicles and tanks

Rocket infantry, deals good amount of damage versus tanks and vehicles, but cant hit other infantry

Mortar infantry, has massive range and good damage against most land units but is incredibly slow and takes a minute or two to set up like the anti tank cannons

These are just a few suggestions, feel free to ignore them but it would be cool if these could be introduced

¿Really? This game is about times of World War 2. It is not like those other games sucked out of someone's finger. Plus in the future you will see that infantry is one of the supreme humans in this game.

1 hour ago, spyro58 said:

The reason they don't focus on infantry is because it is already really important.  You have to have it to succeed, so it is weak on purpose. If it was to strong, it would be pointless.  It is just meant to capture territories.  They already have troops for the other things you suggested.  People have suggested infantry improvements in the past, but it is mean to be weaker so it is not to op with capturing and being stronger.

• Upvote 1

On August 31, 2016 at 10:48 AM, Nonhuman said:

¿Really? This game is about times of World War 2. It is not like those other games sucked out of someone's finger. Plus in the future you will see that infantry is one of the supreme humans in this game.

With the exception of rocket infantry all of these were available back then. 

2 hours ago, Boredomfalls said:

I have and I agree that the additional infantry would be too much. But the way you said that this is times of world war 2 made it seem like you were saying none of these were around then, I was just correcting you. 

So, I played this game for two month, and one of my first topics was exactly like this one. But they rejected the idea! And now I know why ( Jane and others don't like calling it a rejection). You just get this feeling inside of you. Like should not be this way.

5 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

So, I played this game for two month, and one of my first topics was exactly like this one. But they rejected the idea! And now I know why ( Jane and others don't like calling it a rejection). You just get this feeling inside of you. Like should not be this way.

Which is fine. But like I said the way you phrased it it seemed like you were saying none of these troops existed during wwll which isn't true. 

Something else to remember is the scale of this game. An unexpanded infantry unit, represents an infantry battalion, which, for most countries in ww2 was around 1000 men. It actually has all of those troops in it, which is how it gets its various combat factors. for example, it has some men carrying bazookas/antitank rifles which make up its vs tank rating. it has machine-guns which is why its vs infantry rating is higher, etc.

• 1 month later...