World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Elite Unit Reward?

Barthel

Sorry guys I'm a nub here in the forums, been trolling for awhile then finally made an account and sorry to have such a Derp first posting and not sure if it may have already have been a topic previously?....

a few battles ago I embarked on the challenge to take on the Waffen SS HQ, like I'm sure many of you all have done, but I wanted to do it solo. Long story short and 3 kinda grueling? days later I took it out with an assortment of the support troops. 

My overall question or suggestion would be after that intense fight to secure the area the HQ is in and when it dies..... Instead of it just disappearing, can there be a secret or hidden objective that gives you a one time use super unit? It would be intense to see your own personal Tiger Ace running around but the stipulations with it is that you cannot heal it, tactic cards do not effect it at that way it would be somewhat justifiable and a good asset to keep safe and you can only obtain it once a battle. I'm not sure if it would be feasible  or anyone else would like to see it but I sure as heck would like to see it attempted.

Below are some of the screen caps from my solo attack, not impressive but I was mighty happy after.

Challenge completed. 

-CPT Barthel [8th CS] 

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 1

In my opinion it should be healable, But i agree with you that such an Elite Unit would be nice

I suggest the LK1000 Ratte

Should be as stringent as 3 FULLY upgraded  Maus Tanks

Not OP, Not unkillable But rly strong

And maybe it shouldnt countries for United Limit

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...