World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Alternate ways to get funded

Supehooman

This game is broken and corrupted by the menace my league calls the credit card Calvary:Angry-min:. I am so tired of these people running the game it takes the fun away I know people who stopped playing because of them it sucks if you r near them cause u r screwed if they want ur city cash fountains like pasta are popping up and just being annoying for the people who save money and the people who don't use money for in app purchases and the poor. I want to suggest a kickstarter or some other way of getting money so people can have fun and not ruin there lives by wasting money on a game as addicting as this one.if u look at the top leagues they always use diamonds and if they don't they r very lucky. I honestly think the devs need money to fund the game and stay alive but can u sell like in game money so diamonds have to be unlocked. The Credit card Calvary need to be stopped.tournaments aren't based on skill now they are based on income and allowance it's bs I stopped trying to get into 1 cause I can't get money at all. Sorry for the rant about them but if u could give me feedback and reputaiton 1 reputation = 1,000,000 gems.

It was more of a rant than what the topic was supposed to be:argggg-min:

This must be stopped

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On August 28, 2016 at 9:45 PM, Supehooman said:

This game is broken and corrupted by the menace my league calls the credit card Calvary:Angry-min:. I am so tired of these people running the game it takes the fun away I know people who stopped playing because of them it sucks if you r near them cause u r screwed if they want ur city cash fountains like pasta are popping up and just being annoying for the people who save money and the people who don't use money for in app purchases and the poor. I want to suggest a kickstarter or some other way of getting money so people can have fun and not ruin there lives by wasting money on a game as addicting as this one.if u look at the top leagues they always use diamonds and if they don't they r very lucky. I honestly think the devs need money to fund the game and stay alive but can u sell like in game money so diamonds have to be unlocked. The Credit card Calvary need to be stopped.tournaments aren't based on skill now they are based on income and allowance it's bs I stopped trying to get into 1 cause I can't get money at all. Sorry for the rant about them but if u could give me feedback and reputaiton 1 reputation = 1,000,000 gems.

It was more of a rant than what the topic was supposed to be:argggg-min:

This must be stopped

Look at Telawars post... He has a phenomenal idea adress ing it.