World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Submarines are coming ??

Doge

I don't this but theory but Submarines could be thing in the future update but they can act roll of a scout but not much and they dive underwater to make unseen but if a ship gets closer to it it's has spot it and submarines do to damage to ships but submarines can get hurt if they get a fight from another submarines or ship destroyers and they should update the destroyer to depth mines that do damage to submarines when they dive  and submarines will have a lack of  food and ammo but they can only be build in league city's factory's but the only problem for this is there is that there is no point putting ships in game because we all use ground not water a lot but If there some Update that make some ships that can be use useful that will be good but it's kind up to you guys if they should add this but If u are making this add some rivers or islands if u are putting in but give me feed back on this if they should add or not ????

• Upvote 1

On August 17, 2016 at 3:31 AM, Doge said:

I don't this but theory but Submarines could be thing in the future update but they can act roll of a scout but not much and they dive underwater to make unseen but if a ship gets closer to it it's has spot it and submarines do to damage to ships but submarines can get hurt if they get a fight from another submarines or ship destroyers and they should update the destroyer to depth mines that do damage to submarines when they dive  and submarines will have a lack of  food and ammo but they can only be build in league city's factory's but the only problem for this is there is that there is no point putting ships in game because we all use ground not water a lot but If there some Update that make some ships that can be use useful that will be good but it's kind up to you guys if they should add this but If u are making this add some rivers or islands if u are putting in but give me feed back on this if they should add or not ????

13 hours ago, Peter said:

Thanks for the idea! :)

Where were you before? People started talking about subs and mines a long time ago! Plus, I don't like the idea.

On August 17, 2016 at 3:31 AM, Doge said:

People have been talking about submarines since January. If they were going to do it they would have by now.