World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Artillery/AA guns no setup glitch

IcyFireGod

Lately i have seen many people use this glitch, i just wanted to clear things up.

Chose a group of artillery/AA guns, if there is a target (anything red) that it can shoot is in range, then if you hold position on the spot the artillery/AA guns are on, they will Instantly set up, like a Self-propelled artillery/ Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind. This is a good tactic to use to catch your opponents offguard, they will most likely expect a 1 minute set up.

Now you may be asking, can't the Self-propelled artilery/Flakpanzer IV  Whirbelwind do the same? 

The answer is simple, in terms of artillery the regular has more range than the self-propelled artillery, but it sacrifices some firepower, but range is superior to minor damage output. In terms of AA guns, the regular has more range and firepower than the Flakpanzer IV Whirbelwind,                             One of the reasons why the self-propelled variant is used more is because it has no set-up, the set-up can be terminated using the glitch above. Not to say the artillery and AA guns is available earlier in the game than the self-propelled artillery and Flakpanzer IV Whirbelwind.              Im my opinon, this glitch defeats the meaning of the self-propelled varient of artillery and AA guns. 

A tactic i've seen people use is by sending a transport at a group of troops (ground or air) , in which when in range,  they drop their artilery/AA guns, and use the glitch mentioned above. Using this tactic it eliminates the weaknesses of set-up troops, which is speed and the 1 minuite set-up. 

This can be devastating to lightly armoured and grouped troops. people may loose a game due to this, therefore that get me to my next point.

This is can be considered as cheating, therefore I have already reported this glitch to the developers.

A way to counter this is topredict where your opponent will drop there artillery/AA guns and have high DPM troops waiting.

This is just to inform the community in case if some players are fustrated/experiencing this glitch.

Sincerely, Icy

4 lines from the bottom its supposed to say "to predict"