World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Remove "extending" the cadet games

Vecks

I'm a noob. Just about to finish my first match.... I hope...

Cant see a single good reason to extend a "cadet" game but low and behold... We’re on the verge of doing so this match.

i recommend pulling the feature for cadets matches since most of the players are still ignorant of what a good match looks like... I'm still a bit ignorant myself but I've at least looked at the forums and tried to get some perspective, most "cadets" just don't want to loose the pretty little base they've built. 

Am am I missing something here? Please fill me in if there's something I'm overlooking.

sincerely,

Vecks

image.png

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Vecks said:

Cant see a single good reason to extend a "cadet" game but low and behold... We’re on the verge of doing so this match.

i recommend pulling the feature for cadets matches since most of the players are still ignorant of what a good match looks like... I'm still a bit ignorant myself but I've at least looked at the forums and tried to get some perspective, most "cadets" just don't want to loose the pretty little base they've built. 

Am am I missing something here? Please fill me in if there's something I'm overlooking.

sincerely,

Vecks

image.png

This is a feature wanton to be pulled from all games not just cadet matches :) not many people like this because even in non cadet matches most of the killing and fighting has been done well before the extend vote. They will likely be pulling this feature from the near future :) 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Vecks said:

sincerely,

Vecks

image.png

I like the situation on the map.

• 2 weeks later...
On August 15, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Nonhuman said:

And what?

More cities you control, the more your vote is worth. If u have 10 cities when everyone else has only 3-5 cities your vote could be worth 10-15%(exaggerated)  while everyone else's votes worth 5-6%. It's one way to turn vote in your favor

• 2 months later...