World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Air strategies:

Macarthur1453

Hello all, wanted to ask you guys what you think would be:

1. Good strategies for all air units, including transports, like a combination and best type in city attacks.

2. Improvements for air units. Personally I think bombers should have some sort of anti air ability cause otherwise their sitting ducks. Not much, like about same power as a scout... In real life they have gatlings.

On July 31, 2016 at 4:03 PM, Waffles said:

The best secrets and stratergies are never shared ?

Yeah, actually, if everyone would know how you play or the way to play better, what is the point of playing? But, if they would actually follow your technique, it would be easier for you to defeat them...

1 hour ago, Nonhuman said:

Yeah, actually, if everyone would know how you play or the way to play better, what is the point of playing? But, if they would actually follow your technique, it would be easier for you to defeat them...

What's the point of playing if everyone is doing the same thing because it work? I say what I say because I want people to use different troops and figure out what stratergies work the best for them and their play style... No point in me giving out a massive checklist because it doesn't work 100% and if you are just following checklist then you won't know what to do to combat problem.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Waffles said:

What's the point of playing if everyone is doing the same thing because it work? I say what I say because I want people to use different troops and figure out what stratergies work the best for them and their play style... No point in me giving out a massive checklist because it doesn't work 100% and if you are just following checklist then you won't know what to do to combat problem.

Same.