World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

It's time to give ships some more love

QueenCthulu

I have 2 new suggestions that will give ships a lot more love.

1. Add subs and maybe a little higher range... When taking a waffen city that is near the top or bottom of the map, my battleships can't taget the city even though it is a coastal city.

2. Make 3 maps! 1 map should be lots of land, little water... (Like the current map) the 2nd map should be lots of water, little land. (Just have enough land to make fortune, steel, and oil. Rubber isn't really needed in this map. However ships should be available earlier in this map like destroyers should be available at city lvl 5, cruisers at 7 battleships at 9, and carriers at 10. Because rubber is scarce in this map, anything above city 10 would be quite difficult to obtain.) and the 3rd and final map should be half water, half land. More of like a circular shape. (Land around the edges, and a big circular ocean of water in the middle. Maybe a small bit of land in the middle with oil and rubber bases all over it. It would really be a race to get in there.)

this might be difficult to implement into the game but I'm sure if you did, everyone who likes the naval forces will definetly love this new feature. I was also thinking of maybe being able to choose what map you want, instead of it being random so people could always choose what they love. Thank you for taking the time and reading these suggestions. I appreciate you comsiderations

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Waffles said:

Nobody has rejected any idea... You seem to be under the impression that once your idea is suggested it MUST be implemented with the up most urgency regardless of whatever issues might arise...

Uh... What? Can you explain it on English please? Or even better in Russian.

1 hour ago, Nonhuman said:

Uh... What? Can you explain it on English please? Or even better in Russian.

What he is saying is tht your ideas arent gonna be put right away just because they are your idea its all up to the devs and they probably got alot of stuff to deal with 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...