World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Nonhuman

So, have you ever thought about transport troops? If you did, have you found anything annoying about them? I did. I found two, not major issues. I don't think you would agree with me on the second one.

So, I found this a bit annoying, that you cannot give your transports multiple landing command. By this I mean that we do not have an option of "Dispach Location" . With this option you could select a bunch of troops and order the plane to land them there. But this is not the main thing. With this option you could give out orders to land those troops for example in 15; 150 and the other bunch of troops in 16; 150. And then you forgot about the game, but planes have landed troops out, right in this order. Then they crash.

So, the second one is to prevent crashing. So you gave out the orders to land them in a few places. Then you forgot about those planes. But I would suggest a button "Give a Set of Orders". This way you could say the plane "Go there and enter there".

4 minutes ago, Nonhuman said:

So, have you ever thought about transport troops? If you did, have you found anything annoying about them? I did. I found two, not major issues. I don't think you would agree with me on the second one.

So, I found this a bit annoying, that you cannot give your transports multiple landing command. By this I mean that we do not have an option of "Dispach Location" . With this option you could select a bunch of troops and order the plane to land them there. But this is not the main thing. With this option you could give out orders to land those troops for example in 15; 150 and the other bunch of troops in 16; 150. And then you forgot about the game, but planes have landed troops out, right in this order. Then they crash.

So, the second one is to prevent crashing. So you gave out the orders to land them in a few places. Then you forgot about those planes. But I would suggest a button "Give a Set of Orders". This way you could say the plane "Go there and enter there".

It's a good idea 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On July 24, 2016 at 11:48 PM, Nonhuman said:

I agree completely but again, another thing that's been talked about for several months by many players that has yet to be added

• Upvote 1

Not a terrible idea. I'm not personally a huge fan of it. Idea adds too much autonomy to troops and takes away responsibilities that you as a commander should have. Tho this does mean people would have to spend less time which would increase player demographic for people that have less time to play. I'm mixed about idea... Plus too much coding on their part so don't expect anything for next couple months... Especially when they have to deal with some quite big bugs currently.

• 2 months later...