World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Tiered Fields

Saxon

With the new scoring system it is really hard to defeat leagues that have 18-20 players on the map.  I think the remedy for this is to either go back to the old scoring system or move to a tiered system.  For example, 1-5 players, 6-10 players, 11-15, 16-20.  Sure it would make wait times longer to start for the bigger leagues, but it would also make us fight harder for the win.  It just seems like if you have 20 players right off the bat you are at a huge advantage and we are not seeing the best teams win, just the teams with the most players.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Maddog said:

He means our map there is 20 Cocidius members 

Saxon I hope next time we fight together 

I don't think that will happen after that last map, we don't operate like that.  If we are up by 60 cities we don't attack the 2nd place team when we outnumber them by twice as many as they have on be field.  Anyways that's not what this is about, it's about making the game so a league with better players can win not just the most players.  That's what it's about right now, you can have 20 players and if everyone has 2 cities it's going to take a league with 10-14 players forever to catch up.  It doesn't make any sense and I have a feeling this game will suffer when players get tired of it.

• 3 months later...