World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hooked AAs/Arty

ZolarKeth

I have forgotten to put on about an idea on the jeep or Willy's MB, so here it is. I have also thought about an idea on the Wirbelwind, but I realized that there was a reason why it shouldn't attack ground units in the game.

AAs and arty are slow which makes me and other players complain on how so slow it is! The jeep is one of the fastest ground units in the game, just like the motorcycle. The jeep should have a "hook" option in which players can take the stationed AA/Arty and drive them anywhere the player wants them too. The AA/Arty obviously shouldn't shoot or attack. When it is being hooked it should have about a 30-60 second countdown before it can be connected to the jeep, it can be instantly released when unconnecting since I don't want you to wait unhooking then wait again to prepare its sandbags. Again it should have a 30-60 second countdown when it is being hooked, We don't want a fast getaway car!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ZolarKeth said:

I have forgotten to put on about an idea on the jeep or Willy's MB, so here it is. I have also thought about an idea on the Wirbelwind, but I realized that there was a reason why it shouldn't attack ground units in the game.

AAs and arty are slow which makes me and other players complain on how so slow it is! The jeep is one of the fastest ground units in the game, just like the motorcycle. The jeep should have a "hook" option in which players can take the stationed AA/Arty and drive them anywhere the player wants them too. The AA/Arty obviously shouldn't shoot or attack. When it is being hooked it should have about a 30-60 second countdown before it can be connected to the jeep, it can be instantly released when unconnecting since I don't want you to wait unhooking then wait again to prepare its sandbags. Again it should have a 30-60 second countdown when it is being hooked, We don't want a fast getaway car!

This was suggested a while ago, the devs have yet to implement it