World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Lost troops

Sykes

I have 5 assault guns that went missing over the course of about 90 minutes. If I look at the list of troops they show they are in the lower right hand corner of the map. How ever they do not appear on the screen!  Help they are taking up troop spaces!

10 minutes ago, Sykes said:

I have 5 assault guns that went missing over the course of about 90 minutes. If I look at the list of troops they show they are in the lower right hand corner of the map. How ever they do not appear on the screen!  Help they are taking up troop spaces!

They still working on fixing it. For the time being try relogging and maybe panning to different area. Or else just give it time. They are known to return to base after a bit.

Now I am up to, 6 assault guns and 1 heavy tank lost in the lower left corner!

i tried the fix that was posted about selecting them and waiting for them to load, it did not work!

keeps saying they are out of food. Question, will they die from lack of food, or am I short 7 troop slots for the remainder of the battle field?

14 hours ago, Sykes said:

Now I am up to, 6 assault guns and 1 heavy tank lost in the lower left corner!

i tried the fix that was posted about selecting them and waiting for them to load, it did not work!

keeps saying they are out of food. Question, will they die from lack of food, or am I short 7 troop slots for the remainder of the battle field?

I have had this happen too... Not quite sure what to tell u. I believe they are workin to fix this once and for all. Btw what's ur battlefield Id just for record.

Now I am up to 9 lost troops, that is over 10% of my total troop capacity! Can you kill the troops for me, this is ridiculous! People have been complaining about this for awhile now, fix the problem before adding new content! My battle field is # 1092460.

thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Please Be Patient With These Bugs. As You Can See The Developers Are Trying To Fix It. They Are Sorry For Any Trouble That This Bug Has Created. Thank U For Letting Them Know. I Hope This Will Help U. Here Are Some Tips That Help Me.

1. Try Reloading Your Game.

2. Load Into Another Chunk And Then Go Back And See If They Are There.

3. Wait It Out.

As One Of The Comments Said Above, Usually Most Player Will Let U Go If U Experiencing Problems/Issues (Respectful Players).

8 hours ago, iRagejr said:

Please Be Patient With These Bugs. As You Can See The Developers Are Trying To Fix It. They Are Sorry For Any Trouble That This Bug Has Created. Thank U For Letting Them Know. I Hope This Will Help U. Here Are Some Tips That Help Me.

1. Try Reloading Your Game.

2. Load Into Another Chunk And Then Go Back And See If They Are There.

3. Wait It Out.

As One Of The Comments Said Above, Usually Most Player Will Let U Go If U Experiencing Problems/Issues (Respectful Players).

Hey, those steps wouldn't have necessarily helped. The issue he mention is a server side issue and occurs when's troops enters a building under certain situations. Panning the screen wouldn't do much in that regard. Also this issue his been fixed as of recently :)