World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Battlefield 1092276

JonQuavious

Battlefield 1092276 suddenly froze around 2:30pm EST. i close the window and re-opened the game. When on the loading screen the game got to 100% and did the partial circle spinning. The circle keeps spinning and the battlefield wont load. Ive tried deleting and reinstalling. This makes it so i can access the main screen. When i attempt to load the battlefield again the same thing happens, so i need to reinstall to get back to mainscreen. At the time before crash i had all troops in air transports and other aircraft, i get notifications of them running outta fuel and crashing. When the battlefield loads is there any way i could get troops back or resources to rebuild? Thanks

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Drakaar said:

Battlefield 1092273 is (I believe) the match I'm having issues with, but it sounds like a lot of players across multiple matches have been having the same "Loading" issues. Wondering when we can expect an update...

I'm pretty sure they are working on it. As for compensation there will likely be a gems compensation for any losses. That's how it usually works. ( Dont get ur hopes up its not as many gems as u would hope or thing lol)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Waffles said:

I'm pretty sure they are working on it. As for compensation there will likely be a gems compensation for any losses. That's how it usually works. ( Dont get ur hopes up its not as many gems as u would hope or thing lol)

Thanks for the response, much appreciated

• Upvote 1