World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Loading screen

Obyrom

I've got the same problem too it loads the first one then loads the second but that's it, it just stays loading 

i think it's got something to do with the Game Center because when ever it pops up the game continues.

(I use iPhone 6 btw and my username ingame is pier)

• Upvote 1

Happening to me as well. Signed off the game for about 10 minutes and came back to find that it won't load. The loading bar at the bottom runs all the way to 100% then the buffing/loading circle appears and runs forever. This problem started for me about 2pm est July 6th. iPad Air 2, iOS 9.3.2

image.png

• Upvote 1

Same issue(s) as well. Haven't been able to get into the game for the past few hours... I've performed an install 3 times now just to get to the main screen, but each time it locks with a perpetual "Loading" when trying to enter the game. When you force quit and re-launch it hangs at "Loading" - you never even reach the main menu. I'm therefore unable to reach the menu to obtain the match ID - let alone get into the game to PM anyone to look into it.

Since this appears to be affecting more than a few players, maybe someone could post an update wirh what the root issue is and an expected ETA on any resolution? Thanks.