World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Military Formations Event

Waffles

Military Formations Event.

Hello Commanders,

Organization and Command of your superiority is a great way to show off your domination of the battlefield. Many armies put on shows of their military might by organizing in amazing formation and parading. Thus, we have organized an event to encourage all of you to show off your creativity and might. This event requires commanders to post screenshots of their formations and might. The formations must be creative and eye-catching. Each commander than posts an unique creation showing off their military might will receive 150 extra gems with a max of 3 creations. If you are unable to post unique and creative screenshots, don't worry! Each commander that posts screenshots will be getting 550 gems. If you manage to make 2 creative and unique formations, you will end up winning a total of a 1000 gems after this event!

Do YOU think you have what it takes to best your fellow commanders?!

Note: post your in-game name with screenshots.

• Upvote 4

• Peter featured this topic
21 minutes ago, Waffles said:

I guess I will reply to my first post :3 

This is one of my formations.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Dam waffles whats tht formation called lol

Ok so how do you think this should be implemented jsut incase they are gonna put in the game 

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, FRAN said:

Dam waffles whats tht formation called lol

Ok so how do you think this should be implemented jsut incase they are gonna put in the game 

What? This is just an event so everyone who posts can get gems :/ if u wanna talk about possible addition of formations to game then make a new post in suggestions

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Waffles said:

What? This is just an event so everyone who posts can get gems :/ if u wanna talk about possible addition of formations to game then make a new post in suggestions

Lol didnt know tht haha

Ill have a formation for you soon enough 

• Upvote 1

• Waffles locked and unpinned this topic