World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Are there different maps?

Zander

From what I've seen from screenshots dotted Around the forums, no... Which kinda sucks because if I spawn in the same area I'll have such an advantage because I'll know exactly where to go to claim resources faster...

Be nice if it used a form of random map generation or there were multiple maps in different seasons... Like one for summer another in a like a snowy area for a winter map, that would be cool... Different geography for the maps and different city locations... Maybe even different hq locations...

Hey 1st sergeant??? Will stuff like this become a thing?? Or is it "need to know"

Commander, your suggestions about map sound wonderful. We will tell our game designers about this. For the rank under your name in forums, it increases as you create more posts on forums, and also it will improve when others like your posts. Thank you guys for being so supportive here!

• Upvote 1

I would love to see some different types of maps also. Some more water so that the navy is more useful, possibly continents or island maps. Also, the equivalent of a Tiger Tank for ships would be nice. Some incentive like victory points for capturing the Elite forces islands around the edges of the map would give players an objective if they have taken care of their enemies would be nice.