World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Announcements

• Peter

App Available on Android Now   08/16/2016

Commanders, the Android Official Version has released, please go to Google Play to get it. To those commanders who participated the open beta, you can continue your previous progress in the official version. More info, please check the specific post.
Jane

Notice: Maintenance and Update-June 1st

Commanders,

Update:

• The bug where league transports moved following a road was fixed at 3:00 am PDT.
  • We closed the filed 1000002 where battlefield missions couldn't be complete. We will send some compensation to players joined that field in 24 hours. Please match a new field.
  • Our tech support has done something to fix the issue where players couldn't command their troops in field 1086688. If this issue happens again, please private message me, Peter or David here or in game. You can also report it via Contact Us to Veronica.

Note:

• We usually send maintenance warning to each chat channel and in-game mail one hour earlier. Also, we will announce the maintenance on forum one hour earlier. If you have better ideas, let us know. Thank you. 

What's New:
--League now has a max member at 40.But you can only have a team of 2~20 members in the same battlefield as before.
--Players can't match League Battlefields has been opened for 24 hours. 
--League Leader is able to ban members in different battlefields. 
--Reduced the time needed for upgrading City, Munition Factory and Turret in the early phase.
--Reduced the time needed for producing some armaments and training some troops.
--All islands have harbors now.
--Added more oil resource zones and roads.
--Added 14 New League Flags in League Page.
--Adjusted the difficulty of some missions, making it easier and smoother.
--Increased the defense of City and Turret and increased the attack of Turret.
--Tactic "Suicide Charge" works for allies now.
--Items refresh every one hour in Commercial Center.
--Adjusted attributes of some troops.

Bug-fixes  
--Fixed a bug which switched CINC position randomly.
--Fixed a bug where players couldn't complete some achievements like Heavy Tank Destroyer. 

Thank you.

• Upvote 4

Incredibly bad business on two levels:

-The times keep changing for unexplained reasons. Instead of editing posts, you should please be either replying to this one or creating new posts outlining what's taking so long. All we need is a quick little sentence and I'll go back to sleep and reset my alarm.

-There was absolutely no notice on this. I had set up a large scale surprise attack before this, while my enemy was sleeping and I should have been as well, and got kicked out by the game. Would have gladly waited a day if I had known.

I am so incredibly ecstatic about some of the changes, just not the way this has been handled. League changes especially are much needed.

• Upvote 2

I couldn't agree more with your dissatisfaction with how this update was handled. I'm new to the game and this is the first update I've had to experience. Horrible how it was handled. I believe got a note roughly an hour before the update actually took place. Also it started out as 4 hours I believe and then when I checked back on here it said 7 hours (after sleeping). Now says 8........ I really hope this isn't the norm.

• Upvote 1

Come on guys! I love the game to death but can you give us some reasons why you keep backing up the time? We understand if it takes you a bit longer, but backing it up without notification is a bit annoying!

Edited by Co1HansLanda
  • Upvote 1

Unfortunately this is typical. This has happened on numerous occasions. No warning. Down time extended. I used to get worked up about it but after many times now I just enjoy the break. It is also very possible that any current field that you were in will be over even though there may have been time left. Save yourself the grief and relax. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Com said:

Incredibly bad business on two levels:

-The times keep changing for unexplained reasons. Instead of editing posts, you should please be either replying to this one or creating new posts outlining what's taking so long. All we need is a quick little sentence and I'll go back to sleep and reset my alarm.

-There was absolutely no notice on this. I had set up a large scale surprise attack before this, while my enemy was sleeping and I should have been as well, and got kicked out by the game. Would have gladly waited a day if I had known.

I am so incredibly ecstatic about some of the changes, just not the way this has been handled. League changes especially are much needed.

Next time attack while he's awake instead of waiting until he's asleep 

• Upvote 1

How about you guys just fix bugs for a while. No more updates because wallet warriors need stuff changed. You can't please all the players. This is getting really annoying now!!!

To all complaining about the maintenance time being pushed back. Understand that they can't always control and predict every aspect of their servers. Maybe their servers are being updated, maybe something went wrong. I'm actually happy that they are taking time to fix anything that might have went wrong. I'd rather the time be pushed back than all player data be corrupted or worse some extremely important files being destroyed. For this reason please understand that it may not be their fault and know that they are working hard on fixing it. Most of you complain about large scale attacks but you were warned one hour prior to servers going down. You should have landed all planes or made arangements for this.

10 minutes ago, Imarookie said:

How about you guys just fix bugs for a while. No more updates because wallet warriors need stuff changed. You can't please all the players. This is getting really annoying now!!!

Atleast they are trying to please most players. These updates were highly requested for. They hardly affect many gameplay mechanics other than bugs and a few broken systems, don't see a need for complaining

35 minutes ago, Tweeker said:

I spent $9.99 on diamonds I used for this battle and was about to attack. Do I get my diamonds refunded?

What do u mean? How can u spend $10 on one battle?! And also you were warned 1 hour before servers went down. You shoulda taken the warning and landed planes and stuff. You will most likely not be getting refunded. But everyone will receive compensation 

• Upvote 1

Wow, waffles looks like devs must be throwing some syrup on you. So calm and relaxed. Doing maintenance on the same stuff all the time and with players requesting new stuff and devs not knowing how to say "no". Some of us sleep and didnt see that 1 hour notice. im bored and i can complain here now that game is down.

I was wondering how these new changes apply to existing battlefields?  Since things are back up and I have downloaded the update, I do not see any differences in the existing battlefield.  Just curious what applies to existing and what applies to new battles.  Thanks.

24 minutes ago, Imarookie said:

Wow, waffles looks like devs must be throwing some syrup on you. So calm and relaxed. Doing maintenance on the same stuff all the time and with players requesting new stuff and devs not knowing how to say "no". Some of us sleep and didnt see that 1 hour notice. im bored and i can complain here now that game is down.

I don't think u understood what I meant. The devs ain't throwing shit at me first off. Also not all parts were address towards you. I was mainly emphasizing the 1 hour notice to the people that were complaining about their attacks being ruined by the update. Also I know you can complain but I'm just pointing out the facts. 

16 minutes ago, DukeRagnarok said:

I was wondering how these new changes apply to existing battlefields?  Since things are back up and I have downloaded the update, I do not see any differences in the existing battlefield.  Just curious what applies to existing and what applies to new battles.  Thanks.

It will most likely be pretty smooth but if u find any bugs report them so they can address them

So I knew about tiger tanks being able to swim but I didn't know reaource transports can surf along the coast? ?

Btw I believe it's stuck ?

image.png

Quick question: have the devs decided or made up their mind about the flags situation? 

I've noticed that my planes are not moving, I set their destination to a target, look elsewhere around map, once I come back to my troops, they are in the same spot. I'm not checking on them right away, 5 minutes have gone by and they are still in same spot, moving, but they seem to restart at their starting spot when I go back to them.  Tanks and troops are not all loading up in airports either now. 

Not complaing or whining, just pointing out what I've seen since update

• Upvote 1