World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
StevenZ

Adjustment Ideas

Hey guys, I’ve read all your comments and suggestions about the current patch of World Warfare. And the design team had a long discussion and drafted a change plan for future adjustments. It’s just a big picture and you guys are always welcome to give your insights.

1. The map Global War will end at a fixed time(TBD), but you can vote to extend it for 2 more days or end it after the time is up, and note that you only have one chance to do so.

2. Flags (Leadership Pts): flags will be increased. The upper limit is twice as many as now or even more than twice. You can increase your flags by using extra resources that stored in cities.

3. Troop Cap: troop will be increased. Every Lv. 10 city gains you 2 more troops.

4. Matchmaking system: starters will enter a newbie battlefield. A matchmaking system will be added to separate high-level players and newbies. Players that haven’t finished his first battlefield or with game time less than 50 hours are defined as newbies.

5. Diplomacy: players start the game as enemies.

For all changes mentioned above, we will arrange a test time that you guys can sign up and test it out.

And one more thing, map Golden Empire is being overhauled currently. You will be able to test it out after the overhaul is complete.

• Upvote 6

Yay my newbie battlefield idea was added :D. The rest sounds great. One question tho. Is the 2+ troops per lv10 city your city or every lv 10 city on the battlefield? 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Waffles said:

Yay my newbie battlefield idea was added :D. The rest sounds great. One question tho. Is the 2+ troops per lv10 city your city or every lv 10 city on the battlefield? 

2+ troops for every lv 10 city of you own. The number is TBD.

7 minutes ago, WhisperingHobo said:

Hey, I've been having a problem with my league, where a normal member, is randomly made leader and I did not approve of it, so if that would be fixed, that'd be great.

Yes, this problem will be fixed in next update, a few days later.

• Upvote 2

Thank you so much! I felt horrible the first time it happened, because I assumed the guy was a hacker and I rallied up the ENTIRE battlefield against him, but then I learned it was a bug ?

• Upvote 3

So like does this mean tht high ranking leagues will be facing each other off every time ?

Another suggestion aswell this has already been posted but make it so tht only the commander in cheif can start battles or deputy leaders not members or elites cause i think brutal destiny said tht new members press the start button and tht screws up the syncing of your league mates 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, FRAN said:

So like does this mean tht high ranking leagues will be facing each other off every time ?

No, only starters are seperated.

Once you finished your first battle and played for more than 50 hours, you are not a starter any more.

Is it finished first battlefield and 50 hour, or finished first battle field or 50 hours which ever is first?

also is the 2 hour save your spot still coming with this update?

atm 7 days is long enough to control a big map anything longer is going to drag a fight out for no reason so the first option you talked about I like and don't like. If it stays at 7 days and can be extended to 9 I'm ok with. If it goes back to a 15 day I don't see that as a plus as we are not able to farm gold. During those down days

i find this a better option. With more flagz means more city's we can cap. So reducing the number from 80% vote to 70% is the better option. This allows 2 strong leagues should they meet have a honest option to destroy the other if both sides choice to keep fighting. So with more flags and a reduced number needed  it lvls out the current system.

that brings me to the gold issue can we get city tax back or some way to farm gold maybe in bubbles like before? ATM we don't get enough gold to lvl troops. I will show you how much we get per week ATM and at the current rate being a champ and winning the map it would take 2 years to lvl these 2 troops alone. Please refer to screen shots.

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 2

The vote limit is GREAT IDEA.   I'm in a battle going on 11 days because the other leagues don't want to have to start over.   They seem to think this is Farmville. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, FrostPod said:

Uhh. I have a transport ship literally stuck in the ground at x24 y70

Please double tap one stuck unit and drag a trail for it  with your finger. Don't click on move. Then stuck troop would move following that route.

• Upvote 2

I really like the new diplomacy :happyderp-min:

Also will players that leave the match be a different color? As this has been talked about but can we get this confirmed? 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Rotymir said:

Is it finished first battlefield and 50 hour, or finished first battle field or 50 hours which ever is first?

Finished first battlefield and 50 hours. But starter can choose to match a normal battle too.

also is the 2 hour save your spot still coming with this update?

This is coming in next update, a few days later, before changes mentioned here. 

atm 7 days is long enough to control a big map anything longer is going to drag a fight out for no reason so the first option you talked about I like and don't like. If it stays at 7 days and can be extended to 9 I'm ok with. If it goes back to a 15 day I don't see that as a plus as we are not able to farm gold. During those down days

i find this a better option. With more flagz means more city's we can cap. So reducing the number from 80% vote to 70% is the better option. This allows 2 strong leagues should they meet have a honest option to destroy the other if both sides choice to keep fighting. So with more flags and a reduced number needed  it lvls out the current system.

I agree, we will set a reasonable length. We may also reduce the percentage from 80% to 50% for extending.  

I will think about the gold problem.

4 hours ago, FRAN said:

Another suggestion aswell this has already been posted but make it so tht only the commander in cheif can start battles or deputy leaders not members or elites cause i think brutal destiny said tht new members press the start button and tht screws up the syncing of your league mates

I think you can change the Access setting by yourself.

2 hours ago, Slip said:

Also will players that leave the match be a different color? As this has been talked about but can we get this confirmed? 

21 minutes ago, Rotymir said:

Diff color is needed

Agree, we are working on it.

• Upvote 1

Btw have the time stamp and notifications  bugs been fixed? Or are they being looked into? I reported over a month ago I believe.

Also are resource zones being buffed also? Resource cost is a bit high since it's the same as golden empire which had higher ammount of reaource zones. 

41 minutes ago, Waffles said:

Btw have the time stamp and notifications  bugs been fixed? Or are they being looked into? I reported over a month ago I believe.

Also are resource zones being buffed also? Resource cost is a bit high since it's the same as golden empire which had higher ammount of reaource zones. 

Hey, you still don't have time stamp in every channel? 

The resource zones are buffed in next update :)

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, StevenZ said:

I think you can change the Access setting by yourself.

You can't. By what he means is something I have complained about a few times but will explain here.

you can change a setting by making whatever rank you want to be able to create a league sign up for league event. Or big maps. 

but once that group is started for a match any member can hit the start button. And that's the issue.

a example in my league only me and Capt can create a league map. So one day we planed a league cup event match. Me Capt verbal levy and 2 others joined one of which wasn't invited to that particular jump and he started the map while we was all offline.

we got kicked because of the 15 min rule that your changing thank god hehe but the match ended up being those 2 new players and me Capt levy and verbal couldn't get back in the match because they was able to start it at the wrong time and our other members filled the match. Before we woke from our sleep. 

So that setting needs to restrict access to the start match as well.

1 minute ago, Peter said:

Time stamps in chat hasn't never came back since they messed up.

• Upvote 2

Hello I would like to add that your battleships are missing some stuff on it like AA the North Carolina had one of the best AA in WW history and Also could you put in like what nation we can play as i.e. Germans USA UK USSR Stuff like that it would be nice 

• Upvote 4

Chat screen shots notice my chat on the main screen says 33 mins ago it was actully more like 2 hours ago. No time in pvt team or allied chat time in main battlefield I don't think is 100% accurate time stamp as well plus if in the game a person says something it won't give time stamp major said good morning about 15 mins before the screen shot.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Rotymir said:

Chat screen shots notice my chat on the main screen says 33 mins ago it was actully more like 2 hours ago. No time in pvt team or allied chat time in main battlefield I don't think is 100% accurate time stamp as well plus if in the game a person says something it won't give time stamp major said good morning about 15 mins before the screen shot.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

I'm sure someone else has mentioned it but I have a short attention span.   In addition to leaders starting global please make it so all those formed up in main screen are entered into the map when the battle start button is hit.  

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, StevenZ said:

No, only starters are seperated.

Once you finished your first battle and played for more than 50 hours, you are not a starter any more.

Oh ok so like we wont be seeing noobz in our battlefeilds well atleast not 10hour noobz

• Upvote 1

Hey, shouldn't the leader of a league have more power over a commander in chief, because I'm leader of the league, but then someone else is CINC, but I have no power over them or anything on the battlefield. I think leaders should have the power to dismiss CINCs or transfer the position if someone else has it.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Peter said:

Yep time stamps were never addressed. I reported to lily, Veronica, you and David...

• Upvote 2