World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
StevenZ

Adjustment Ideas

1 hour ago, WarDr said:

to Waffles, Commanderburger and anyone else.  First, there are some issues that playing this game longer would not help clarify.  I was going to post over 15 days of conversation between myself and "Veronica" a customer service person for the game programmers; however ironically after I posted I was going to do that and went to the Contact Us section, the entire conversation was deleted.  

I will summarize the first 22 days of game play for me.  I began playing because the strategic aspect and game play speed intrigued me.  The basic design premiss is quite good and compared to War of Nations, a game I have played daily for over 18 months, seemed to offer me the interactive experience with strategy I have been looking for.  Like all in game purchase apps, I quickly learned that to learn quickly and survive without getting frustrated, I would need to buy gems; I purchased the 30 day package that offers 2,000 gems a day.

My fist issues were units not responding to commands.  Units would not break contact or follow through on commands.  Veronica kept insisting it was a line of sight issue, except my units were ignoring threats close to them and attacking turrets further away.  This scenario played out on multiple attacks, costing me 20+ units over a short time; I burned 5-6,000 gems rebuilding quickly because a team was being hyper aggressive against new players and I did not want to be run off.  I contacted programmers about issues, was dismissed as someone who was just a complainer.

This issue kept happening.  I would launch a two or three point attack with scout planes,bombers, arty and more, only to have units ignore orders to attack units I did not want to attack and ignore turrets or other units.  Veronica kept insisting it was a line of sight issue but these units are attacking farms and other things farther away and ignoring attacks from closer units.  Overall before I put a pause in my play, I lost just over 16,000 gems to replenish and fight off attackers all needed because I was losing units that kept ignoring commands.

Finally, in. Addition to this, I did not receive my daily 2,000 gem email two days in a row.  Once again Veronica just blew off my complaint.  I requested on four different occasions just two things; one was the notation of the game play algorithm issue, it is clearly a programming issue related to coordinated attacks from multiple units on multiple fronts.  I also asked for half of the 16,000 gems, because I felt I would have still lost units in the action.  I also asked for them to resend me the two missing daily 2,000 gem emails; I GOT NOTHING but a bunch of excuses and blame on my gameplay and or ignorance of the game.

So now I am collecting my daily gems for one last game play.  I about half done with a review I intend to publish via my company, that has thousands of followers and readers, and will also spend time here commenting on repetitive and inconsistent issues.

This has become a principal issue for me.  Instead of being objective and just giving me my 12,000 gems back, I got a customer service rep who's job appears to be one that defers issues and hopes we will fade to black.

One other observation.  This game has great potential but amazingly high new player losses.  People like you two and I potentially go a long way to building game credibility, it's amazing the management would jeopardize the games credibility over 12,000 gems!  I provided them with my direct contact information too, funny they ignored that, I am CEO of a 20 year old multi-national firm; not someone who generally spends so much time trying to engage and help and be blown off so blatantly.

My conclusion is these people are a scam.  They got my $29.95 and will live off as many others who will coin early and do not read the forums or other posts.  My goal is to warn off as many as I can, I've already saved tens of players money and Intend to continue until either they make it right or ban me.

Good day to you!

For one,you could have made your troops attack what you want using the amazing targeting system the small group of developers made but I guess you were to blind to figure that out.For second,I have no idea if you did or not but I'm going to assume you didn't provide the details needed to get help and that's why Veronica couldn't help you and she doesn't have much time to keep reading through what you did give her to figure it out since she has to reply to lots of people everyday.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, WarDr said:

to Waffles, Commanderburger and anyone else.  First, there are some issues that playing this game longer would not help clarify.  I was going to post over 15 days of conversation between myself and "Veronica" a customer service person for the game programmers; however ironically after I posted I was going to do that and went to the Contact Us section, the entire conversation was deleted.  

I will summarize the first 22 days of game play for me.  I began playing because the strategic aspect and game play speed intrigued me.  The basic design premiss is quite good and compared to War of Nations, a game I have played daily for over 18 months, seemed to offer me the interactive experience with strategy I have been looking for.  Like all in game purchase apps, I quickly learned that to learn quickly and survive without getting frustrated, I would need to buy gems; I purchased the 30 day package that offers 2,000 gems a day.

My fist issues were units not responding to commands.  Units would not break contact or follow through on commands.  Veronica kept insisting it was a line of sight issue, except my units were ignoring threats close to them and attacking turrets further away.  This scenario played out on multiple attacks, costing me 20+ units over a short time; I burned 5-6,000 gems rebuilding quickly because a team was being hyper aggressive against new players and I did not want to be run off.  I contacted programmers about issues, was dismissed as someone who was just a complainer.

This issue kept happening.  I would launch a two or three point attack with scout planes,bombers, arty and more, only to have units ignore orders to attack units I did not want to attack and ignore turrets or other units.  Veronica kept insisting it was a line of sight issue but these units are attacking farms and other things farther away and ignoring attacks from closer units.  Overall before I put a pause in my play, I lost just over 16,000 gems to replenish and fight off attackers all needed because I was losing units that kept ignoring commands.

Finally, in. Addition to this, I did not receive my daily 2,000 gem email two days in a row.  Once again Veronica just blew off my complaint.  I requested on four different occasions just two things; one was the notation of the game play algorithm issue, it is clearly a programming issue related to coordinated attacks from multiple units on multiple fronts.  I also asked for half of the 16,000 gems, because I felt I would have still lost units in the action.  I also asked for them to resend me the two missing daily 2,000 gem emails; I GOT NOTHING but a bunch of excuses and blame on my gameplay and or ignorance of the game.

So now I am collecting my daily gems for one last game play.  I about half done with a review I intend to publish via my company, that has thousands of followers and readers, and will also spend time here commenting on repetitive and inconsistent issues.

This has become a principal issue for me.  Instead of being objective and just giving me my 12,000 gems back, I got a customer service rep who's job appears to be one that defers issues and hopes we will fade to black.

One other observation.  This game has great potential but amazingly high new player losses.  People like you two and I potentially go a long way to building game credibility, it's amazing the management would jeopardize the games credibility over 12,000 gems!  I provided them with my direct contact information too, funny they ignored that, I am CEO of a 20 year old multi-national firm; not someone who generally spends so much time trying to engage and help and be blown off so blatantly.

My conclusion is these people are a scam.  They got my $29.95 and will live off as many others who will coin early and do not read the forums or other posts.  My goal is to warn off as many as I can, I've already saved tens of players money and Intend to continue until either they make it right or ban me.

Good day to you!

I'm interested in the gem issue. But commander is right. The new targetting system allows you to choose what you are attacking specifically and if you unknowingly clicked on something trying to tell troops to attack in a general area coulda gone wrong. As far as I know I haven't run into anyone that has been "scammed" in the game. I know several people that have purchased the 30 day pack. Therefore I'm interested in your case. Also understand that Veronica is just one person and she must deal with any incoming requests for help. She is also not authorized to do a whole lot other than pass along what you say to her superiors so requesting stuff like gems back is kinda hard since she doesn't know the true circumstances.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, WarDr said:

Good day to you!

Hi WarDr. Thanks for your feedback. I am sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience while playing this game.

We won't delete any conversion happened on Contact Us. But a conversation will be closed if it have no new message for 5 days. Sorry for the confusion. 

If the issue where troops won't listen to command happens again, please post the screenshots and details onto forums. There are lots of experienced players here and we will forward the screenshots directly to our tech and developers for help. 

Veronica did check your daily prize and didn't manage to find anything abnormal. Please tell us the dates when you didn't receive your daily prize. I will have relative staff to check it for you again. Once this issue has been verified, we will compensate you immediately. 

We have great respect for all players of all ages and fields. We are sincerely sorry for the trouble.

Good day!

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Jane said:

Hi WarDr. Thanks for your feedback. I am sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience while playing this game.

We won't delete any conversion happened on Contact Us. But a conversation will be closed if it have no new message for 5 days. Sorry for the confusion. 

If the issue where troops won't listen to command happens again, please post the screenshots and details onto forums. There are lots of experienced players here and we will forward the screenshots directly to our tech and developers for help. 

Veronica did check your daily prize and didn't manage to find anything abnormal. Please tell us the dates when you didn't receive your daily prize. I will have relative staff to check it for you again. Once this issue has been verified, we will compensate you immediately. 

We have great respect for all players of all ages and fields. We are sincerely sorry for the trouble.

Good day!

Well said ?

• Upvote 1

Jane - 

Unfortunately as I have stated numerous times, the exact details were in the Contact Us conversation, including the screen shots!  Waffles, not sure how a circular response is "Well Said" What Jane wrote is almost verbatim what has been written FIVE times now.  Amazing, is a better description.  

Jane, the issues with my gems occurred in the first seven days, so I think between May 27 and June 2 or 3rd.  

I will be playing this game ONE LAST TIME after my 30 day gems purchase has been fully received.  I intend to take many screen shots, in fact I will be writing my final review of the entire game based on that one last session.  

I'm shocked at the acceptance of the player turnover with this company, same description; Amazing.

No response is required to this string, good day to you all.

Don't end up on my battle I think personally the staff of this game bend over backwards for all of us and work really hard to bring us a good game and you sir should show some more respect for these fine people 

on another note for league battles I love the thought of the king of the hill idea I think if you did have something like that it would be pretty tricky and in that case the league battles would need to be alittle longer if that was to happen I suggest 4 citys around what it is to capture and maybe 100 points every 2 hours please add if you think I am missing some things for the idea

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, WarDr said:

Jane - 

Unfortunately as I have stated numerous times, the exact details were in the Contact Us conversation, including the screen shots!  Waffles, not sure how a circular response is "Well Said" What Jane wrote is almost verbatim what has been written FIVE times now.  Amazing, is a better description.  

Jane, the issues with my gems occurred in the first seven days, so I think between May 27 and June 2 or 3rd.  

I will be playing this game ONE LAST TIME after my 30 day gems purchase has been fully received.  I intend to take many screen shots, in fact I will be writing my final review of the entire game based on that one last session.  

I'm shocked at the acceptance of the player turnover with this company, same description; Amazing.

No response is required to this string, good day to you all.

It's not a circular response at all. What do you expect them to do? Go off a players word and blindly give gems based on someone's saying? From the looks of things they were conducting an investigation and from the looks of things it was being taken care of. Thus I said well said. Also this game has quite a small niche so you can't expect every player that joins to stay. Not everyone likes the slow pace. It's generally played by the older crowd from what I have seen. This crowd is far smaller and harder to find. If you keep an open mind and play the game for what it is then it turns into a good game. Most younger players who densely populated the AppStore don't like it so it's understandable that the player isn't all too great.

Also out of curiosity where will you be posting this review.

• Upvote 2

Maddog and waffles, I appreciate the comments. Maddog, I never asked these people to take my word for anything, I posted many screen shots in the contact us area.  Waffles, I will post a link to the review for you when we are finished with it, my company reviews are well read as are my own personal ones.  One thing I will ensure is that the review will be objective and fair.

I am from the demographic that is drawn to games like this.  In fact, I had introduced to a number of players in my demographic who also really like the concept, game speed and potential.  We all feel however a developer crosses the line when they string out a player as has been done to me.  I really wish I could have posted the Contact Us messages, Veronica did not do the game or this issue any favors with her continued canned responses.  I'm also mature enough to understand there may be players who try to scam gems, however had you all read the entire message string, you would have seen a sincere attempt to engage in a proactive way.  I did not become annoyed until 7-8 days of canned response and a total reluctance to even replace the two missing 2,000 gem emails.

I have four days left of 2,000 gem emails and I plan to play this coming weekend with others and document the entire month long experience.

Hope to see you in game!

13 hours ago, WarDr said:

Hi WarDr,

I just checked your daily prize record. It shows they have been sent each day normally. I read the Contact Us conversation and noticed that you did received the in-game mails on these two days. So you mean there were no attachments?

I read the whole Contact Us conversation. Veronica isn't a developer or tech. So maybe she was wrong. I think you can post these screenshots here. There are so many experienced players here and I bet you can find the answer you want. The most important thing isn't who is wrong or who is right. The most important thing, as I see, is to remove any misunderstanding and maybe learn something. 

What do you say? 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, WarDr said:

Maddog and waffles, I appreciate the comments. Maddog, I never asked these people to take my word for anything, I posted many screen shots in the contact us area.  Waffles, I will post a link to the review for you when we are finished with it, my company reviews are well read as are my own personal ones.  One thing I will ensure is that the review will be objective and fair.

I am from the demographic that is drawn to games like this.  In fact, I had introduced to a number of players in my demographic who also really like the concept, game speed and potential.  We all feel however a developer crosses the line when they string out a player as has been done to me.  I really wish I could have posted the Contact Us messages, Veronica did not do the game or this issue any favors with her continued canned responses.  I'm also mature enough to understand there may be players who try to scam gems, however had you all read the entire message string, you would have seen a sincere attempt to engage in a proactive way.  I did not become annoyed until 7-8 days of canned response and a total reluctance to even replace the two missing 2,000 gem emails.

I have four days left of 2,000 gem emails and I plan to play this coming weekend with others and document the entire month long experience.

Hope to see you in game!

I did read your whole thing and I understand where you are coming from. Just o find it hard to believe they would scam. I know several players that have bought the same pack as you have. They don't report that. Although it might have been a system error and I can understand that being possible. Also as far as I can see they are leading an investigation into this but I would give them some time cuz they are not as big as most other companies. I am aware you gave them time but since this company is smaller than most others give them a bit more time. 

I hope you can stay and enjoy the game even after the review you will write. 

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, WarDr said:

Hi WarDr.

Just contact our tech support to check it for you again, There are elaborate records of the diamonds output and consumption. It shows 2000 diamonds from in-game mails loaded into your account normally during May 27 and June 3rd. I assume there was delay for these diamonds to load into your account, which several players also encountered. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you want the records, let me know.

• Upvote 1

Jane - I appreciate the review, I did not get the gems, I wish I could re-read the messages if you can share how to do that once your system closes them I will.  The delay issue in loading gems was mentioned by Veronica and also by some players in game chat, I logged off and back on the first time the gems were missing and they did not show up, I did not do that the second time.

I will take all of the effort into account when I write the review and it is appreciated, I'd appreciate my gems replaced more but it appears those are lost in translation.

Just a few ideas for new weapons. Could we have V1 and V2 rockets? Another idea is once you have a league city/monument fully upgraded maybe we could have nukes for the strategic bombers? Have them cost pretty deep in resources to make so that everyone doesn't go around nuking everyone,nor have a limited number like say 2 so you don't waste them. Last new idea and I know would require lots of work... Could we as a league pick what country we are and use units that were from actual country? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, semoduckhunter said:

Just a few ideas for new weapons. Could we have V1 and V2 rockets? Another idea is once you have a league city/monument fully upgraded maybe we could have nukes for the strategic bombers? Have them cost pretty deep in resources to make so that everyone doesn't go around nuking everyone,nor have a limited number like say 2 so you don't waste them. Last new idea and I know would require lots of work... Could we as a league pick what country we are and use units that were from actual country? 

Still people would just. Spam nukes 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, WarDr said:

Jane - I appreciate the review, I did not get the gems, I wish I could re-read the messages if you can share how to do that once your system closes them I will.  

Hi WarDr,

We chose to follow up that conversation. Now you can re-read the messages and also continue the conversation. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, WarDr said:

Thank you, I tried to look at it but there is nothing there.

We followed up with " Hi PTM. Now we can continue the conversation. Sorry that the conversation would close automatically once no more new messages for 5 days."

Please send me a pic to show what would happen if you open Contact Us now. And please make sure you are using the same device. 

Can you make it so that expand missions count the troops that are already expanded? My buddy has all his troops to lvl5 but he got a mission that said expand 30 troops to lvl4 but he doesn't want to get rid of his troops to expand 30 more for the mission 

• Upvote 1

On 6/25/2016 at 4:10 AM, Mastercheifs said:

Can you make it so that expand missions count the troops that are already expanded? My buddy has all his troops to lvl5 but he got a mission that said expand 30 troops to lvl4 but he doesn't want to get rid of his troops to expand 30 more for the mission 

Thanks for your suggestion :)

Can the peeps who surrendered and the ones that are active but hostile be a different color. We are trying to get the reward for being last league standing but we can't really tell where everyone is because there are lots of surrendered and the few hostile that remain are hard to fing it's like finding a a needle in a hey stack 

• Upvote 1

On May 27, 2016 at 0:48 AM, Ghostxo said:

Hello I would like to add that your battleships are missing some stuff on it like AA the North Carolina had one of the best AA in WW history and Also could you put in like what nation we can play as i.e. Germans USA UK USSR Stuff like that it would be nice 

Agree.the battleships are not wat they should be. Like the aircraft carrier.. The AC should also be able to curriery tanks,vehicles,infantry, artillary,ect. but cant be dispatched without a port.... And the i love the idea of changing nations. If it means that if i choose to be germen... I'll get german looking tanks and stuff. That would be cool

Another Idea is different turrets. Level 10 and up turrets are practically invinsible. You should add different turrets for different purposes. Maybe your enemy focus' on air, so you make AA turrets. Maybe your city is near the water, make a coastal artillery. This also adds a tactic aspect to attcking as well as defending. Plus this means you need to be more careful when building your base because now you won't be able to counter everything.