Jump to content
World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Question

How come some one who spends diamonds to make a league, can't leave that league to join one that actually has members in it? 

I understand how it works, but what if you don't have anyone to pass leadership down to? How do you leave your dead league, to join a more active one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
23 minutes ago, GeneralGreyWolf said:

How come some one who spends diamonds to make a league, can't leave that league to join one that actually has members in it? 

I understand how it works, but what if you don't have anyone to pass leadership down to? How do you leave your dead league, to join a more active one?

We are allowed to disband a league if we are the only one left. Make sure he doesn't has any league city in that field. Then he is supposed to be able to disband it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

It tells him he needs to make some one a leader to be able to leave it. I asked if he has a league capital but he doesn't. Let me check with him. He really wants to join but can't because no one is in his league to hand down leadership to so he can leave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, GeneralGreyWolf said:

It tells him he needs to make some one a leader to be able to leave it. I asked if he has a league capital but he doesn't. Let me check with him. He really wants to join but can't because no one is in his league to hand down leadership to so he can leave.

Hey, you can tell him try to hand over leader in main screen

Just now, Peter said:

Hey, you can tell him try to hand over leader in main screen

So basically the problem is that he wants to join your league but he cannot leave the league he founded now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2016/5/26 at 5:39 AM, GeneralGreyWolf said:

Yes exactly. It won't let him leave his own league that he created.

it won't let him leave to join a new league. 

We can leave a league if we are the only  member in a field. But if he is leader, he can quit the battlefield and then disband his league on main screen. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Ok explain this I'm the leader of my league but so thing stupid I gave commander and chief to a guy who never on plus I have been the only player of my league and could not leave then got more player tryed to transfer to someone did not work I like to make a leauge fresh and new get the player who do not play out  not have to be stuck in this league with out power when this guy never online can't see who allies can't add them to list  all I can do is play buld up and fighting map can see colors of allies so not to attack them  I add them to friends list and chat and play with them there has to be a way to take commander and chief back so I can eather start over or I like to leave my league  with out problems telling me in RED it not possible my  ingame name is Ltrich 

Just now, Ltrich said:

Ok explain this I'm the leader of my league but so thing stupid I gave commander and chief to a guy who never on plus I have been the only player of my league and could not leave then got more player tryed to transfer to someone did not work I like to make a leauge fresh and new get the player who do not play out  not have to be stuck in this league with out power when this guy never online can't see who allies can't add them to list  all I can do is play buld up and fighting map can see colors of allies so not to attack them  I add them to friends list and chat and play with them there has to be a way to take commander and chief back so I can eather start over or I like to leave my league  with out problems telling me in RED it not possible my  ingame name is Ltrich 

 

Edited by Ltrich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...