World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Stuck alone ?

GeneralGreyWolf

1 hour ago, GeneralGreyWolf said:

It tells him he needs to make some one a leader to be able to leave it. I asked if he has a league capital but he doesn't. Let me check with him. He really wants to join but can't because no one is in his league to hand down leadership to so he can leave.

Hey, you can tell him try to hand over leader in main screen

Just now, Peter said:

Hey, you can tell him try to hand over leader in main screen

So basically the problem is that he wants to join your league but he cannot leave the league he founded now?

Ok explain this I'm the leader of my league but so thing stupid I gave commander and chief to a guy who never on plus I have been the only player of my league and could not leave then got more player tryed to transfer to someone did not work I like to make a leauge fresh and new get the player who do not play out  not have to be stuck in this league with out power when this guy never online can't see who allies can't add them to list  all I can do is play buld up and fighting map can see colors of allies so not to attack them  I add them to friends list and chat and play with them there has to be a way to take commander and chief back so I can eather start over or I like to leave my league  with out problems telling me in RED it not possible my  ingame name is Ltrich 

Just now, Ltrich said:

Ok explain this I'm the leader of my league but so thing stupid I gave commander and chief to a guy who never on plus I have been the only player of my league and could not leave then got more player tryed to transfer to someone did not work I like to make a leauge fresh and new get the player who do not play out  not have to be stuck in this league with out power when this guy never online can't see who allies can't add them to list  all I can do is play buld up and fighting map can see colors of allies so not to attack them  I add them to friends list and chat and play with them there has to be a way to take commander and chief back so I can eather start over or I like to leave my league  with out problems telling me in RED it not possible my  ingame name is Ltrich 

Edited by Ltrich