World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

【Poll】How do you like the Current Patch of World Warfare?

Peter

How do you like the Current Patch of World Warfare?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've noticed many veteran players finding boredom creeping up faster then perhaps even I anticipated.  Lots of news players starting out, but they are getting crushed and surrender a lot.  On the bright side they aren't having a quick exit in all cases which is nice.  The increased league size should help a bit, depending how leagues see run, to get new players even more help..

overall without additional goals that hold some value the long term attention of players may not last.

• Upvote 5

So so did not add a cat avatar add that and I will love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Much 

I hope I made my point

• Upvote 1

Just now, Graywing said:

So so did not add a cat avatar add that and I will love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Much 

I hope I made my point

Yeah, you definitely did 

I voted don't like it.  I'll explain why 

1. No objective other then hit people around you.  This is fine if you're in a map with other good leagues.  Not so much if it's full of barely active players 

2. Res production is 1x as it was before they made units cost 10x res.  Golden allowed players to get better res zones in the middle. 

3. Gold.  None

4.  This map was boring when it stopped being used and still is boring 

5. The 80% is a great idea.  But if your in a map with a bunch of players that don't vote and your allies bail on you to find a more active map then you're sitting there for days at 72% and not a *^%#*#* thing to do. 

my original suggestion was to keep golden.  Remove tigers completely. Remove v points.  Allow up to 3 leagues to ally and make it last man standing.  With golden fighting for the higher res production and mines in the middle will do what it did before.  Cause players to butt heads in the middle and pvp.   Keep troops counts like they are now. But increase flags obtained.  Golden is huge so a slight speed boost to transports would be a good idea. 

PUT STUGS BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL FORM. they don't need forced march. They are strong building killers that can be killed in mass by a single arty.  

• Upvote 5

I said so-so mostly because 80% is a bit high makes the end drag on should be 70% max and your enemies hide amongst the surrendered we need a different color for quitters maybe orange. And the respawn thing is horrible you should never just be given another city I don't think you should be kicked from battlefield till all your troops are dead but you should have to capture a new city or have your allies liberate your old city to get the chance to rebuild. But I do like the direction you are taking this game. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Noodles said:

PUT STUGS BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL FORM. they don't need forced march. They are strong building killers that can be killed in mass by a single arty.  

Thanks, Noodles. The StuGs will be left as it is. 

25 minutes ago, Telwar said:

I've noticed many veteran players finding boredom creeping up faster then perhaps even I anticipated.  Lots of news players starting out, but they are getting crushed and surrender a lot.  On the bright side they aren't having a quick exit in all cases which is nice.  The increased league size should help a bit, depending how leagues see run, to get new players even more help..

overall without additional goals that hold some value the long term attention of players may not last.

I agree with your point on the objective or goal that hold some value. 

I don't care for the update. Losing interest because of it. 

- overall something is lost and the tempo is not as high as before.

- no real goal or overarching mission. Before there was the drive of getting to the center.

- before I would at least have one other league member on the map. Since the update it's only been me. No teamwork.

- the diplomacy thing seems interesting but in practice players are not joining up as before the update.

-----in a nutshell before the update I would join with other players and work together more. Can't quite put my finger on it but cooperation just doesn't happen as much.

- oh, and the reason I joined a league was because I kept running into same players on the battlefield and we would help each other,  and so I joined them. Playing since the update is more secluded. I'm battling with other peeps on the field. This is different than working together with others.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Telwar said:

Amen. Took the words right outta my mouth ? See I was always saying that without objectives gameplay will get boring but everyone was so focused on making it extremely pvp focused that we didn't think of long term repercussion like new player are clearly no match for older player since the older players have more experience higher tier troops and more tactics and with old system it meant that the noob could play without having to worry about always facing other more powerful players, they could focus on the objective and ultimately helped players stay in one battlefield longer and helped keep the battlefield more entertaining all around. But hey just my oppinion that I have been preaching since day one.

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

1. No objective other then hit people around you.  This is fine if you're in a map with other good leagues.  Not so much if it's full of barely active players 

2. Res production is 1x as it was before they made units cost 10x res.  Golden allowed players to get better res zones in the middle. 

3. Gold.  None

5. The 80% is a great idea.  But if your in a map with a bunch of players that don't vote and your allies bail on you to find a more active map then you're sitting there for days at 72% and not a *^%#*#* thing to do. 

my original suggestion was to keep golden.  Remove tigers completely. Remove v points.  Allow up to 3 leagues to ally and make it last man standing.  With golden fighting for the higher res production and mines in the middle will do what it did before.  Cause players to butt heads in the middle and pvp.   Keep troops counts like they are now. But increase flags obtained.  Golden is huge so a slight speed boost to transports would be a good idea. 

Amen yet again. Nice job.

• Upvote 3

It's a really good update in my opinion but would be way better with an improved matchmaking system.

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

3. Gold.  None

Noodles golden was just another league battlefield map of you really think about it.The goal is to kill npc cities that are in the middle which is just like league battle and then you fight over the cities that are in the middle.So they are pretty much same thing just go play league battle if you want to play a map like that.How about you try out gold cup whenever cups open back up.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Peter said:

Commanders, it has been one month since this patch was released. How do you guys like it? And Why do you like it or dislike it? Please tell us in the comments.

Our Lead Producer Steven will join the community during the discussion.

If you are the only one in your alliance on you can't attack anyone except for rebels. It makes it boring. It cost me $600 to upgrade to get this game back to find out it's not worth it anymore. I've lost most of my friends because of this patch. I wish it was back like it was. Where it was fun. Not boring like it is now.

Some good players have hit on some of the key points above. But I wanted to add my thought as well. Waffles highlighted there posted above. Burger golden wasn't utilized by the player base the right way. Leagues was suppose to go to the middle get strong and fight over gold. And if you are starting new maps ATM you know hitting those npc city in the middle was more of a chalange than these new players are now. You have to be in a map with no good leagues to fight to see the argument. 

Gold- sucks where and why a lot of questions on gold. 

1st why have troop upgrades cost gold when we can't get any?

2nd why do you have to do one week of fighting to get enough gold for one upgrade? Because winning the map gets ya about 67k gold some lvl of upgrades cost even more at this rate it would take a player 2 years of playing this map to upgrade strat bombers.

3rd city tax wasn't added to the map that would have helped add it back?

4th no mines means no gold

5th I got gold one time out of a bubble since the update and that's me playing everyday. I think it's been removed and that one time was a bug lol

new players wow- sucks in a lot of short term ways. Hopefully long term we get a lot more active leagues to fight

1st so many new players coming in its filling the map up too fast 

2nd it causes a lot of league members not to be able to get into the same match with there league because a good league has players at different times of the day doing something.

3rd new players are coming in league less with no real understanding of the game. Boring

we need a better start up for new members. Have them play a specially designed starting map making them see why a league city is important and how to get one. Or have them all start in a new player map for the first time designed for only new players and it be one map. They form new leagues there and hopefully are somewhat better by the next match with everyone else.

increased flags and troops- was a great idea but ATM it isn't as easy to get as you would think I find my league killing as and waiting for tanks to spawn so we can get lvls its all because of new players. Our first few matches was pretty good and when it was us and coci and Asians  vs players pasta and anti pasta we had 700 plus troops fighting each other at different areas of the map. It was easy to lvl and mass a big army. But without these new players trying to fight it's harder to get the xp. Making our last 2 matches boring and I mean very boring. There is no real goal to do this or that it's only cap players that don't stand a chance and we have helped them gave them 3 days after declaring to even try to make it more even.

the reason your poll won't have accurate votes is because of the players allready left or stopped loging back in. They are not here to vote they hate the update consider this when looking at your poll. Get ok gen chat and ask for a few days more people in game than visits forum also.

maybe a good idea for this match is those ss headquarters who ever kills one that league gets 100k gold each ss hq killed we got to be able to get gold.

we need some changes once a week submit fixes to bugs and make adjustments where needed. Get the golden match back opens I we have 2 map options then after a month or so you can look at what map is being played the most. 

my final thoughts on the map and changes before I bring up a lot of other things is new players hurt the game for short term and can be a good thing for long term they need a better way to be integrated into the main game.

• Upvote 6

So-so I know I suggested a death match and that's pretty much what this is. But it allows respawns so you can never fully wipe out the other players.wothout being able to knock players out keeps it going for way to long when your matched with stubborn players. The voting to 80% is nice however I enjoy crushing those who don't kneel before our rule. We need objectives now that we have a large increase in new players you could probally run two types of global games at once and allow players to choose like they can between 3 cups. Exsample, gold rush, big team death match, and total war (what I call the original point base two faction game mode) 

make gold rush smaller bring back total war and make death match either smaller and or add an even death match. 

Which brings me to cup.... What did you do?! It's pure death match this is closer to what I suggested prior. Small team death match, but you allow respawns so what's the point? Also there's a problem when two teams que but only one team joins... By the time another joins their up to 40 bombers and you get this( view attachment) couldn't even get scout plane before dieing. 

Fix for cup ROP (run of paper, no changes) when teams que up wait for 2-3 min that I leave to you. Would prefer more teams to start but might not always get that. When it opens it auto places players. Instead of kicking them then  ultimately  the whole team. Remove respawns make it a true death match. Make obstacles to be clear so you can't rush players off the bat. Mountain clearings with SS AA and narrow paths that link to villiges and spawn locations cities ect. With  increasingly more challenging enemies in your path. remove time limit. If new teams spawn in, if possible let them start at a slightly higher lvl.  That's a fair truly fun challenge.

dont remove cup just bring back the original, with wonder and its 3 lvs. as far as death match have it seasonal and open and close inbetween cups. That'll keep it fresh and desired. And allow for new medals, stats, ect.

What we have now won't hold interest for long we need  variety we have the players now to open diffrent fields. With an objective and choice there will be less players quoting out. Once they grow so far and get stuck instead of warring many quit... And those are the ones that last that long. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

4 minutes ago, Buffy said:

If you are the only one in your alliance on you can't attack anyone except for rebels. It makes it boring. It cost me $600 to upgrade to get this game back to find out it's not worth it anymore. I've lost most of my friends because of this patch. I wish it was back like it was. Where it was fun. Not boring like it is now.

It you are powerful enough you can attack alone.

15 hours ago, Peter said:

Commanders, it has been one month since this patch was released. How do you guys like it? And Why do you like it or dislike it? Please tell us in the comments.

Our Lead Producer Steven will join the community during the discussion.

I like being back on the old map but I strongly dislike the voting system

• Peter unpinned this topic