World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Version 1.0.11 Preview

Peter

Hey commanders, the new patch is coming soon! Just like what we have promised, the game is being optimized step by step. So let's take a look at the following changes:

1.League-related changes.

• Now you can have 40 members in one League. But you can only have a team of 2~20 members in the same battlefield as before.
  • You can no longer enter League Battlefield after it opens for 24 hours.
  • Added 14 New League Flags in League Page.
  • League Leader is able to ban members in different battlefields. Thanks to KingCB, Noodles and Rotymir.

2.Reduced the time needed for upgrading City, Munition Factory and Turret in the early phase.

3.Reduced the time needed for producing armaments and training troops. See the troop list below:

• Recon Vehicle, Light Tank, Antitank Gun, Transport Plane, Scout Plane (doesn't need oil anymore), Artillery, Fighter, Tank Destroyer, Self-propelled AA Gun, Self-propelled Artillery, Strategic Bomber, Jet Fighter, Tiger Tank, Transport Ship, Destroyer, Pershing Tank

4.Adjusted attributes of some troops.

• Infantry: improved its movement speed
  • Recon Vehicle: improved its movement speed, increased its attack and decreased its defense
  • Motorized Infantry: increased its movement speed
  • Anti-Aircraft Gun: increased its power(health)
  • Destroyer: increased its movement speed; has a wider range of sight

5.Map-related changes.

• Now all islands have harbors- finally we can transport back those homeless soldiers :D
  • Added more oil resource zones: now every commander is able to find oil resources in the neighborhood
  • Added roads in some areas

6.Missions.

• Adjust the difficulty of some missions, making it easier and more smooth

7.Defense.

• Increased the defense of City and Turret
  • Increased the attack of Turret

8.GMs can enter specific battlefield and help our players immediately.

9.Tactic Suicide Charge works for allies now.

10.Items refresh every one hour in Commercial Center.

• Upvote 6

29 minutes ago, Peter said:

Hey commanders, the new patch is coming soon! Just like what we have promised, the game is being optimized step by step. So let's take a look at the following changes:

1.League-related changes.

• Now you can have 40 members in one League. But you can only have a team of 2~20 members in the same battlefield as before.
  • You can no longer enter League Battlefield after it opens for 24 hours.
  • Added 14 New League Flags in League Page.
  • League Leader is able to ban members in different battlefields. Thanks to KingCB, Noodles and Rotymir.

2.Reduced the time needed for upgrading City, Munition Factory and Turret in the early phase.

3.Reduced the time needed for producing armaments and training troops. See the troop list below:

• Recon Vehicle, Light Tank, Antitank Gun, Transport Plane, Scout Plane (doesn't need oil anymore), Artillery, Fighter, Tank Destroyer, Self-propelled AA Gun, Self-propelled Artillery, Strategic Bomber, Jet Fighter, Tiger Tank, Transport Ship, Destroyer, Pershing Tank

4.Adjusted attributes of some troops.

• Infantry: improved its movement speed
  • Recon Vehicle: improved its movement speed, increased its attack and decreased its defense
  • Motorized Infantry: increased its movement speed
  • Anti-Aircraft Gun: increased its power(health)
  • Destroyer: increased its movement speed; has a wider range of sight

5.Map-related changes.

• Now all islands have harbors- finally we can transport back those homeless soldiers :D
  • Added more oil resource zones: now every commander is able to find oil resources in the neighborhood
  • Added roads in some areas

6.Missions.

• Adjust the difficulty of some missions, making it easier and more smooth

7.Defense.

• Increased the defense of City and Turret
  • Increased the attack of Turret

8.GMs can enter specific battlefield and help our players immediately.

9.Tactic Suicide Charge works for allies now.

10.Items refresh every one hour in Commercial Center.

P.S. New Commanders please feel free to win Diamond Rewards here->Long Live League Event

Thank you for listening to us.I have no problems with this.

• Upvote 2

Quick question. If the gms are employees of your company and their job is to server players and they have seperate playing accounts and moderating accounts, then why don't the gms have all the permissions available in game? If you job is to help players than you shouldn't be obstructed by anything right?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Waffles said:

Quick question. If the gms are employees of your company and their job is to server players and they have seperate playing accounts and moderating accounts, then why don't the gms have all the permissions available in game? If you job is to help players than you shouldn't be obstructed by anything right?

Different employs for different things is my quick guess. Some are trained to do more than others. So having access to some things and not trained on it could cause us more of a headache hehe just a thought on why lol

over all great changes no complaints yet.

there is a new bug with supply troops I submitted to contact us already hope that's fixed with the update. :)

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Rotymir said:

Different employs for different things is my quick guess. Some are trained to do more than others. So having access to some things and not trained on it could cause us more of a headache hehe just a thought on why lol

there is a new bug with supply troops I submitted to contact us already hope that's fixed with the update. :)

Hey Roty, does it happen everytime you use it? To any specific troops? I just tried it myself, and it works just fine

First of all, I love the new format of league battles.  Every change you have made has been a good one.   suggestion for new patch: Everyone must vote at the end of a specified time or the city loses the right to vote.  Too many inactive cities that don't vote require uneventful mopping up.

Also, how about imposing a loss of points or standing for players that surrender mid game?  It's one thing to be knocked out of a game, it's another to surrender.  Surrendering should have a penalty or be category that can be tracked by other players.

keep up the great work.  This is best game I've seen in years.

legal eagle.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Rotymir said:

What I mean is all of them have the gm tag and I have talked to all the gms they all pretty much only help ppl I don't see why they can't have all privileges/ control over the game. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Waffles said:

What I mean is all of them have the gm tag and I have talked to all the gms they all pretty much only help ppl I don't see why they can't have all privileges/ control over the game. 

Hmm, actually the only difference between GM accounts and player accounts is that GM accounts have a "GM" tag.. 

1 hour ago, Hitgirl said:

Estimated release date, please. This looks like a great update. :D

Hopefully next week, it depends on Apple:D

• Upvote 2

• Peter unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Peter unpinned this topic