World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

In-Game Instructor Recruit

Peter

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Hey commanders,

The game now is growing rapidly and the player base is getting bigger and bigger. Before the matchmaking system comes out, new players are seemingly hard to survive in battlefields. So now we are looking for Instructors that are passionate, patient and wanting to help new player in battlefields. We believe that we have many veterans in the community are willing to help others!

Event Duration: 5/13-5/31 PDT

Part.1 Sign Up 

Date: 5/13-5/20 PDT

Sign up with your ingame name under this thread if you are willing to help new players. Being an instructor, he decides the way to help new players in game. You are free to allocate your time to help in game. Please sign up anytime you feel comfortable to do so.

For example:

In-game Name: Peter,  Service Time: 3 weeks 

In-game Name: Lily,  Service Time: anytime I am online.

Part.2 Vote and Award

Date: 5/28-5/31 PDT 

Let the community choose your favorite instructors here at the end of each month. We will give away Rich Diamond Rewards to these helpful commanders. Please feel free to ask the players you have helped to vote for you here.

For example:

In-game Name: Peter,  My favorite instructor: David 

P.S. If you are a new player, below is the place to earn Rewards!

-->

ColHogan anytime I'm online

• Upvote 1

In game name: Lotus

Service time: Anytime I get online. And I'm online all the time.

I've already helped a few people by giving tips here and there if they've asked. So I know I can definitely help people

Edited by Lotus
  • Upvote 1

Though I feel this is a great effort and commend all the volunteers.  This is sort of a standard thing form the Wolfpack.  I encourage regularily that we help guide and answer questions for new players.  In fact the past two fields we have been in have been full of new players.  From a battle perspective nit very challenging on average but has given us a chance to help friendlier folks on their way into the game.  It's possible some of my guys may sign up for this sort of official thing but frankly I just feel as a veteran player it's sort of my duty anyways to help new people.  After all without them the game will eventually die and what fun would that be.  Course that could happen anyways, but that's not for this thread....

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Telwar said:

Though I feel this is a great effort and commend all the volunteers.  This is sort of a standard thing form the Wolfpack.  I encourage regularily that we help guide and answer questions for new players.  In fact the past two fields we have been in have been full of new players.  From a battle perspective nit very challenging on average but has given us a chance to help friendlier folks on their way into the game.  It's possible some of my guys may sign up for this sort of official thing but frankly I just feel as a veteran player it's sort of my duty anyways to help new people.  After all without them the game will eventually die and what fun would that be.  Course that could happen anyways, but that's not for this thread....

This is what we encourage as well by sadly some people feel that noobs are bad or don't deserve help or some just flat out smash them to feel dominant so this event is just a way to foster the good attitude towards the newbies as they  most  likely the future of the game and might become valuable resources in the future.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Icefrezz said:

Problem with idea is while you are helping someone, you will get destroyed by a stronger league or alliance. If it was like golden map with fractions and some npc objectives would be easy. Current game mode is kill or be killed, not much to teach other than survive. Leagues will not recruit a player that only has 1-8 hours under their belt. When they get destroyed time and time again, they will quit. What will an instructor do? Tell the person "It will be ok, last for few hours till u have hundred hours and join a good league?""you will only get destroyed sevral hundred times". Good idea though just wrong game mode.?

I had succes Leting new players join .I just tell them tips and correct there wrong doings . I help one of the new guys get to 1 st place in our battle field . Good thing about new players is that they can be trained how you want them to

Already help new players but now a chance to win something for it count me in

Graywing 

anytime im on

hellgates helped this guy 

why not help another 

image.png

image.png

• Upvote 1

• Peter unpinned this topic