World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Win Unique Medals in League Battlefield

Peter

Commanders, here comes a new opportunity to win Unique Medals! Join the League Battlefield with your leaguemates and become the glorious victors! Dont miss this precious opportunity!

To Participate:

• Tap “Events” to join the league battlefield with your leaguemates. 
  • Every participant of the champions league will get a Unique Medal. (all Cups are included). 

Event Duration: May. 11th 3:00 AM - May. 20th 3:00 AM PDT

Rewards:

• Champions League: Delta Force Medal and 200,000 Gold. The Winners should post the screenshots of the end page, league rankings and personal rankings under this thread and list all participated members of your league.
  • Daily Sitrep gets 500 Diamonds,please provide Screenshots to show the situation, battle scenes and describe whats happening in your battlefield every day. Post them under this thread.

Note:

• Every participant in the champions league can only receive the unique medal once.
  • In order to give away REWARDS, please post all needed information as mentioned.

facebook-广告位1600x900-送勋章.jpg

• Upvote 2

Rewards:

• Champions League: Delta Force Medal and 200,000 Gold. The Winners should post the screenshots of the end page, league rankings and personal rankings under this thread and list all participated members of your league.
  • Daily Sitrep gets 500 Diamonds,please provide Screenshots to show the situation, battle scenes and describe whats happening in your battlefield every day. Post them under this thread.

Claim Rewards:

We(GODz) finished the Gold Cup and get Champions, and Daily Sitrep

This new vote system is good for league battle cup, because of it provide a more fair game with teams, and I have not many capture battle picture because of I captured many cities before this event announce : <

Photo 2-4-2016, 04 45 34.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 04 14 09.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 04 14 15.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 04 14 20.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 04 14 24.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 17 55 20.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 17 55 23.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 17 55 26.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 17 55 29.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 23 57 39.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 23 57 50.png

Photo 13-5-2016, 02 33 04.png

Edited by BlitzkriegHK
updates
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BlitzkriegHK said:

Rewards:

Claim Rewards:

We(GODz) finished the Gold Cup and get Champions, and Daily Sitrep

This new vote system is good for league battle cup, because of it provide a more fair game with teams, and I have not many capture battle picture because of I captured many cities before this event announce : <

Photo 2-4-2016, 04 45 34.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 04 14 09.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 04 14 15.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 04 14 20.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 04 14 24.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 17 55 20.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 17 55 23.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 17 55 26.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 17 55 29.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 23 57 39.png

Photo 12-5-2016, 23 57 50.png

Photo 13-5-2016, 02 33 04.png

That game was bs you had a 2 day head start we need a new system that makes it so that everyone starts at the same time when our league joined in you here level 40 and he could not do anything since you had most of the map that needs to be fixed fast

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Graywing said:

That game was bs you had a 2 day head start we need a new system that makes it so that everyone starts at the same time when our league joined in you here level 40 and he could not do anything since you had most of the map that needs to be fixed fast

Interesting idea. Maybe we can have a "sign-up" event that happens before and the leagues get put into a league and they get a start time. Any and all leagues that fall in that battle will be given same start time so the battlefield opens at the same time for all leagues? Do u mean something like this?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Waffles said:

Interesting idea. Maybe we can have a "sign-up" event that happens before and the leagues get put into a league and they get a start time. Any and all leagues that fall in that battle will be given same start time so the battlefield opens at the same time for all leagues? Do u mean something like this?

Pretty much make it so you all join at the same time

Just now, Graywing said:

Pretty much make it so you all join at the same time

Don't you think this might be a somewhat disadvantage to people in separate time zones? How do you suggest we remedy that? I have a couple ideas in mind but I wanna hear ur solution since this is your idea :) 

2 minutes ago, Waffles said:

Don't you think this might be a somewhat disadvantage to people in separate time zones? How do you suggest we remedy that? I have a couple ideas in mind but I wanna hear ur solution since this is your idea :) 

Make it so after a day the battle Field  closes for people joining 

• Upvote 1

Well first of all I have suggested this for many moons ago multi times like it will happen it will be a first hehe. 2nd godz should stop doing gold and do silver until you get more competitions because getting a win with only one league of 3 in there isn't very impressive considering you have a impressive league. It helps probe the fact that gold is a godz farm ATM giving you a faster way to lvl troops faster vs the rest of the pack. It also shows how imbalanced the system is now that you have to win 4 silver to get into a gold cup. I'm not hatin on godz just the system at play. The late starts is a must to fix and the rule that once your guys sign up and get kicked if not joining after 15 mins of the start is stupid also. I think both leagues battles and the big map when you have sign ups it needs to auto place those players in the map. I can give a lot of details why but let's keep it simple. Why have a sign up if you have to go rejoin when you get back online anyways? One example if waffles signed up with his league and once all was ready noodles hit start it spawned everyone a city. Then waffles wouldn't be in a map with just a few of his league mates. All because there map got full before he could join do to real life.

now on to the jump we got a day left before vote so much excitement from my crew having such a bad start time :(

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

3 hours ago, Rotymir said:

Well first of all I have suggested this for many moons ago multi times like it will happen it will be a first hehe. 2nd godz should stop doing gold and do silver until you get more competitions because getting a win with only one league of 3 in there isn't very impressive considering you have a impressive league. It helps probe the fact that gold is a godz farm ATM giving you a faster way to lvl troops faster vs the rest of the pack. It also shows how imbalanced the system is now that you have to win 4 silver to get into a gold cup. I'm not hatin on godz just the system at play. The late starts is a must to fix and the rule that once your guys sign up and get kicked if not joining after 15 mins of the start is stupid also. I think both leagues battles and the big map when you have sign ups it needs to auto place those players in the map. I can give a lot of details why but let's keep it simple. Why have a sign up if you have to go rejoin when you get back online anyways? One example if waffles signed up with his league and once all was ready noodles hit start it spawned everyone a city. Then waffles wouldn't be in a map with just a few of his league mates. All because there map got full before he could join do to real life.

now on to the jump we got a day left before vote so much excitement from my crew having such a bad start time :(

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Thanks for bringing out the feels ? That is a real life example sadly ?

RedKing1337 Hellgates,  joined gold cup late only one other team Godz.... I didnt even have scout plane yet. first time I ever lost my only city in this game but hey it's Godz so it's like "oh ok" this should count as my sit rep and end of game it happened so fast haha. We had bayonet Greywing blaw45 selfhatenmarin brutas alphadog im like 60% positive...very little  recollection of this match 

image.png

1 hour ago, BlitzkriegHK said:

Daily Sitrep

GODz Team started new Gold Cup,

Here have no team and waiting for the others teams.

This Pic is about heading to Command Center soon.

Reminder, still have not receive Delta Force medal and Gem. Thanks.

Photo 14-5-2016, 04 41 55.png

Photo 14-5-2016, 04 42 01.png

Photo 14-5-2016, 04 42 04.png

Photo 14-5-2016, 04 42 07.png

Photo 14-5-2016, 04 42 11.png

Photo 14-5-2016, 09 21 56.png

Photo 14-5-2016, 09 22 05.png

Nice job Godz :) but I believe we need to reform the league battles a lot at this point. It becomes unfair to other leagues and players that a league like Godz is able to enter a Gold league battle alone and then win almost automatically giving them a upper hand in a normal battle. I am not blaming any leagues especially not Godz I am just using you guys as an example so don't take offense. I just think we need to reform league battles so that there is a fair fight in all cups and that there is a fair chance for all leagues and no leagues get a unfair or unjust advantage.

• Peter unpinned this topic