World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Win Unique Medals in League Battlefield

Peter

Yes, we are queuing and waiting PM more than 6 hours for other teams now, please PM us if you wanna so call fair game, we can stop the queue and your team go into Gold Cup first.

We post in Main channel in game and here more than 6 hours but still not receive PM, please PM us for the GOLD cup and let your team get into first ASAP. please

Edited by BlitzkriegHK

On May 16, 2016 at 11:26 PM, JPJ said:

All I have to say is, put up or shut up about anything GODz. if you complain about system, then complain about system. Do not use GODz, as an example. Use the cup or match as an example. 

We (GODz) wait for many hours and days for an opponent. Nowadays, it seems, a matching league is a no show. Even in Global battlefield, many leagues avoid us. If you want to challenge GODz, then challenge us but don't call BS. It really su**s for us when we wait or join a game and no challenge presents itself. When we (GODz) join battles late or with battle progressed days ahead we take the challenge, we never automatically give up fighting when presented with a serious challenge. Again, if you think the system is broke then get Devs to fix it. Until then, we will continue to grab so called free awards. One final note, stop making excuses and/or stop blaming GODz for what you think they receive or do, question yourself for why you are in the situation you are in and not receiving awards. Then handle with game developers. 

"they hate us cuz they ain't us."

from "The Interview."

JPJ

GODz FTW

KY Jealous 

23 hours ago, Peter said:

Good job!

Thank you! It was a fun one and we were happy to reraliate on wolfs on their Cubs for losing last one:)

i have a question... It say 200k gold with medal. But all we got is a nice medal and 50 diamonds. What are the requirements for gold. I would be happy if my members and will get some gold too. What are the requirements? 

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Waffles said:

Finished silver. Not a bad match. I forgot we had this event going so I forgot to take indepth screenshots. But this is all I got. Lemme know if you need more stuff for us to get rewards.

image.png

Hmmm, please list those participated members of your league :)

1 minute ago, DarkDildo said:

Thank you! It was a fun one and we were happy to reraliate on wolfs on their Cubs for losing last one:)

i have a question... It say 200k gold with medal. But all we got is a nice medal and 50 diamonds. What are the requirements for gold. I would be happy if my members and will get some gold too. What are the requirements? 

Thank you!

Hey, the gold will be sent later :)

• Peter unpinned this topic

Alright joined late again 

photo 1) ok enemy players in my spawn not allowing my team members to spawn in. 

2) woopy got the useless HQ 

3) hey look friends... Right? Must be because I don't even have oil to build a scout plane yet. 

4) nope game over best few hrs  of my starting sheild ever! really love the "improvements" to cup 

5) my team before death

RedKing1337 hellgates medal please

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by RedKing1337
Spelling
  • Upvote 1

About silver cup,

There have some team show up, and I attacked the hard Commader Center, it took more time, lol

After the Commander center, I attacked wonder and tiger too, it's hard time too.?

And we were captured some of other team too.

nice battle for the others?

and I lost many planes attack CC and wonder??

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• 1 month later...
On May 21, 2016 at 1:57 PM, Commanderburger said:

We finished silver cute yesterday.I didn't take any pics of it sadly.Once getting high level cities we just started taking every single city someone could spawn in.Here's a pic from JPJ of what the map looked like at the end if it will let me put it.

image.png

Hopefully my league will be a challenge for you guys one day lol I know how boring it must be playing with no one but your selfs pretty much.

• Upvote 1