World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Different limit for Naval troops

LongDongSilvers

Hello Developers, Moderators, Rookie players, and no life players alike. I am SirLongDongSilvers and I have a suggestion for y'all to read. 

As we all know for 95% of the people on the map, A strong Navy means essentially nothing. People just think you're an idiot because it uses extreme amounts of resources, usually no use for it, and it takes up space in the troop limit area. However I have a suggestion to make a Navy somewhat viable. Instead of having Naval vessels in the in the normal troop counter section. Create a new one just for naval troops. It makes the game more fair for people that are stuck on the coastline, they need a navy to protect them, but the person inland of them doesn't. Meaning they're already at a disadvantage numberwise only because of them needing a navy. So like previously stated, make a Seperate limit for navy vessels. Nobody likes the Navy at this point it seems like, but I feel like this idea could possibly have players giving the navy a shot because they can still have a large Navy while not throwing away the battlefield because of it. Thank you for reading my horribly written suggestion, but I feel like you got the gist of it.

Liebe Gruße

SirLongDongSilvers

• Upvote 3

For me the navy is essential. But there is a problem with the ships getting stuck on the coastline. When this happens, the ships cannot move and become useless. I don't know if this is a bug or it is intentional, but I would like to have an option to get those ships moving again. Now, the only thing that I can do is let the ships starve and die, then rebuild them. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MOPS1 said:

For me the navy is essential. But there is a problem with the ships getting stuck on the coastline. When this happens, the ships cannot move and become useless. I don't know if this is a bug or it is intentional, but I would like to have an option to get those ships moving again. Now, the only thing that I can do is let the ships starve and die, then rebuild them. 

There's a way to fix that, select the troop, instead of pushing move, push the troop again and drag your finger slowly towards the ocean drawing a path for it

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

It would be nice if ships like the transports to drop off troops at the beaches. Maybe add more beaches around the shores so when transporting the naval bases aren't the only place they can land. I don't know if that's a thing or not I'm currently in 1st war and doing awesome, but the naval transport seems to be lacking.

Edited by Jesusz
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On May 6, 2016 at 4:00 PM, LongDongSilvers said:

Hello Developers, Moderators, Rookie players, and no life players alike. I am SirLongDongSilvers and I have a suggestion for y'all to read. 

As we all know for 95% of the people on the map, A strong Navy means essentially nothing. People just think you're an idiot because it uses extreme amounts of resources, usually no use for it, and it takes up space in the troop limit area. However I have a suggestion to make a Navy somewhat viable. Instead of having Naval vessels in the in the normal troop counter section. Create a new one just for naval troops. It makes the game more fair for people that are stuck on the coastline, they need a navy to protect them, but the person inland of them doesn't. Meaning they're already at a disadvantage numberwise only because of them needing a navy. So like previously stated, make a Seperate limit for navy vessels. Nobody likes the Navy at this point it seems like, but I feel like this idea could possibly have players giving the navy a shot because they can still have a large Navy while not throwing away the battlefield because of it. Thank you for reading my horribly written suggestion, but I feel like you got the gist of it.

Liebe Gruße

SirLongDongSilvers

The game crashes a lot with the troop counts where they are now. This would cause the game to crash even more because of the added data. They need to fix the crashing first.