World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Matchmaking

Raindrop

You guys might need to come up with a gold, silver, and bronze matchmaking system for global war. Under this new format the large leagues are just going to make everyone quit playing your game. Maybe something like if you are in a league in the top 25 you go to the gold battlefield. 25-100 go to silver and 100 plus go to bronze. That's just an example but something like that might save your game. After 2 battles it's not looking good at all for new players.

• Upvote 3

• 5 months later...

While I understand the struggle, part of the issue with new players is they don't talk. They don't ask for tips or help. I know Wolfpack when going for field wipes will avoid new players, who communicate in battle chat, to give them the opportunity to grow and learn. 

If single players are always grouped together then they will never find a league, this game revolves around leagues and teamwork. In fact if a lot of the people who made their own league for the hell of it, disbanded and came together, they could be a force to be reckoned with.

Raindrop I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting you on the field, but I do wish to