World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League city glitch

Zander

Ok so when my league created our first league city, we managed to make 1 turret before it glitches out. Currently, there is 1 turret 1 Air Force base disigused as a turret and won't do anything, and 3 buildings that have been building simultaneously for 2 days now, and nothing can be canceled or destroyed. This ruined the city, plz help- i returned it but nothing changed!

• Upvote 1

Ok so when my league created our first league city, we managed to make 1 turret before it glitches out. Currently, there is 1 turret 1 Air Force base disigused as a turret and won't do anything, and 3 buildings that have been building simultaneously for 2 days now, and nothing can be canceled or destroyed. This ruined the city, plz help- i returned it but nothing changed!

Sir, sorry for the trouble it caused. We will contact our tech crew right now.

Sir, can you please post screenshots of this issue? Thank you !

There is a similar issue with another leagues city in the battlefield I am in; the league city owned by the league DrivenFear is still pacifying after about the last 6 days of it doing so, I will post a screen shot of this, but the bar is filled with a dashed line where the time would go. As this is a hostile city to me I tried to capture it for my league after we got our first city built however my infantry spent the next day with a similar situation. They couldn't capture the city, which I know you can do as I have done it with a normal player city as it was pacifying after being destroyed by naval bombardment. 

I don't know what happened, but the issue was resolved. Thank you for helping us on this issue. We remain the best league in our battlefield

Hey man, nice to hear the good news! If any issue happens, don't hesitate to report it to us. Attaching a screenshot would be of much help for us to fix it faster!^_^

This is what the city has looked like since me and league member destroyed it and the opposing league attempted to rebuild it

image.png

Hey man, I have forwarded this issue to our tech crew and they are trying to figure it out. So you mean your league had "destroyed" the league city before enemy captured it, right? Do you mean you had returned it to normal city by saying "destroyed"?Cause a league city can't be destroyed. ;)

Hey man, I have forwarded this issue to our tech crew and they are trying to figure it out. So you mean your league had "destroyed" the league city before enemy captured it, right? Do you mean you had returned it to normal city by saying "destroyed"?Cause a league city can't be destroyed. ;)

No, the enemy had a league city and we "destroyed" it, meaning they had to re pacify the city or "rebuild it". After about 3 days I used the paratrooper tactic to attempt to capture the city and my paratroopers got stuck capturing the city with their own status bar looking just like that, except it said capturing. The city itself had been stuck like that for about two days before my attempt to capture.