World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Patch Notes- Version 1.0.8

Peter

Game system fine, game playability close to the worst it has ever been.  Inability to capture some cities, disappearing units, invisible buildings, having to select a territory on the map to actual see buildings, invisible units requiring selection in your left hand unit list to actual see them. No offence even beta wasn't close to being this terribly broken. This is quickly becoming the most bugged version you have ever put out.  In my opinion beta was simply a way for you to give an illusion that you actually gave two craps about the payer base opinion then tossed the garbage together and thought oh these assholes will play no matter what.  Truly the most shameful patch you have eve put out.  And honestly I have never before heard the amount of grumbling about quitting as I have these past couple days.  Terrible simply terrible.

• Upvote 3

Battle ID: 1051757

city : 1415

It won't let me complete the capture of this city. I have 5 leadership points. It counts down then hangs. I think it has to do with abandoning a city before so I could get the points to capture this city. I converted the previous city to a league city, used diamonds to complete the conversion. Then I converted it back to a normal city. Then abandoned it. 

This allows you to very quickly abandon a city as opposed to the 8 hours you would have to wait to do it normally. I think these gymnastics confused the server into thinking I don't have the leadership points to complete. The first check passes because if have the points, so it lets me try to capture providing the 2 min count down. But then there must be another check just before the capture is complete that is failing. 

I did reboot and restart the app , but it didn't fix it. 

image.png

You can barely make out the infantry with the capture -- above it

• Upvote 1

On April 21, 2016 at 9:53 AM, Waffles said:

You are either trying to be funny or racist... Either way you sound uneducated af.... And even if you are trying to be funny that's extremely racist. This place is a place for constructive criticism and no place for commentary like that...

Go love yourself 

On April 21, 2016 at 7:59 AM, Klapi said:

Don't let it to get in your head haha they need us! And they will fallow us! Let's make somthink new from this! Where is my kamikaze plains and submarines? That's what China where good at during ww2 right? 

Not only is your racism not funny, but obviously your education is limited and world war 2 knowledge none existent.  Because had you had any real information you'd know your reference is actual Japanese.  I'll forgive your terrible spelling and incoherent blather as English may not be your first language..  And though I don't condone racism, I'd recommend cracking open a book next time before you let the world see how ignorant you are.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately last maintenance did not fix the problem of zooming in and out as well as the problem of being unable to see cities and units until you zoom in on them. Being able to zoom is crucial in battle when you want to command large force or a single unit. Inability to visualize the surroundings prevent from strategy planning 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Cuttocure said:

Unfortunately last maintenance did not fix the problem of zooming in and out as well as the problem of being unable to see cities and units until you zoom in on them. Being able to zoom is crucial in battle when you want to command large force or a single unit. Inability to visualize the surroundings prevent from strategy planning 

I found it made it worse actually

• Upvote 1

I couldn't agree more with Telwar! The LC is also glitched with munition distribution where it doesn't show all the munitions available. Not sure how you managed it, but you made it worse than the beta. It's like you said "screw it, let's create more problems". 

I buy gems every month but since my old daily gem lack expired I haven't bought again because this new "patch" is incredibly bad. Hardly playable. I'm offended that is the players mean so little to you the developers. And so far all we have gotten is 800 in compensation for days and days of bugs. I even hav units fully stuck in bases and can't be dismissed or dispatched. Horrible workmanship.

• Upvote 3

Tell me... How do we have more and different kinds of glitches than beta? There should be less, if not the same glitches in the real field than the beta. Not sure how making it public to all users somehow brought in tons of new bugs! Is the tech crew really that bad at large scale implementation?

• Upvote 3

Man all these issues in game and the general direction of the game and the issues I have to face ( i.e. Game Center and connection) they are really making me lose interest in the game. I figured with a beta you guys would be able to limit these issues and I figured y'all know what the point of a beta is. You guys were supposed to finish all coding and stuff then basically give us the finished version to beta test and find the bugs in. But it seems like you guys just kept adding code and features that ended up hurting more than helping. I swear the beta was smoother and more effective gameplay than the public version you guys have released... It's almost like you gave us the beta and now instead of releasing fixed game y'all released the pre-alpha version...

• Upvote 4

On April 23, 2016 at 7:36 AM, Telwar said:

Not only is your racism not funny, but obviously your education is limited and world war 2 knowledge none existent.  Because had you had any real information you'd know your reference is actual Japanese.  I'll forgive your terrible spelling and incoherent blather as English may not be your first language..  And though I don't condone racism, I'd recommend cracking open a book next time before you let the world see how ignorant you are.

Go love yourself 

We finished the battlefield of new patch by vote.

I guess the prizes of result should adjust.

Winner: 75k

Allies: 54k

others: 45k

Point 1

Very big different from Golden Empire, Golden Empire winner have 120k and gold coins from mining

Point 2

the time of ending, Golden Empire have 15 days only, and New patch have not exactly end of time.

Point 3

Upgrading troop, new patch provide the prizes of result, is not enough upgrade troop level

Suggestions,

- Make more Gold Coin Chance in Battlefield

- Set up regular daily Coins catching to replace Gold Mine, maybe online 5 mins get 500 coins, next 15 mins get 1500 Next 1 hour get 5000, Next 1 Hour get 8000, something like that.

- More coins in prizes

• Upvote 1

On April 20, 2016 at 9:30 PM, Waffles said:

That was figurative way of saying lets hope this all goes well ?

Either way I'm sure the devs have done fine and I can't wait till I can join back in?( p.s someone pls go yell at Apple for messing with Gamecenter in their update)

Hey Waffles, when you tap on the Gamecenter app it just brings up a white screen? And when you go to Gamecenter thru settings it freezes the settings app? If so, I've had the same problem for too long now. This software issue canbe traced back to 2013-2014. But I've yet to find a single way to fix it. However, you can contact Apple and explain to them that this is their fault 100% and you're owed a new phone. Provide a video(I shot a video of my phone with my girlfriend's phone) of the problem as well. This worked for me after some fighting but I never took them up on it bc I need my phone for work and such. If you have any further questions feel free to PM me.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Solus said:

Hey Waffles, when you tap on the Gamecenter app it just brings up a white screen? And when you go to Gamecenter thru settings it freezes the settings app? If so, I've had the same problem for too long now. This software issue canbe traced back to 2013-2014. But I've yet to find a single way to fix it. However, you can contact Apple and explain to them that this is their fault 100% and you're owed a new phone. Provide a video(I shot a video of my phone with my girlfriend's phone) of the problem as well. This worked for me after some fighting but I never took them up on it bc I need my phone for work and such. If you have any further questions feel free to PM me.

Lol I could do that... Or I could reset my iPhone and redownload iOS from their website or wait till 9.3.2 comes out. I did argue and they said the only way they could help is by asking me to reset my entire iPhone and get a new iosiOS

• Upvote 1

It said that my iPad was not compatible for the game. :(. It was working perfectly fine before.  

6 minutes ago, GeneralHyde said:

It said that my iPad was not compatible for the game. :(. It was working perfectly fine before.  

That is what it says when I try to download the new game.  Very disappointed.  Btw for the record.  I have an iPad Mini.  

image.png

• Peter unpinned this topic