World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Patch Notes- Version 1.0.8

Peter

Note:

-All battlefields will end with rewards at 11:59 pm on April 19th PDT.

-The maintenance will last for about 8 hours, ending at 8:00 am on April 20th PDT.

-Please update the game in App Store after the maintenance.

What's New:

Adjustments:
-Factions and related goals removed. You will be free to choose your own allies and determine your own approach to diplomacy.
-Tech requirement to build units removed. The tech tree is now used only to strengthen units.
-Increase the maximum battle level to allow for more troops and leadership points.
-UI is optimized. The feature of each system could be displayed more clearly.
-All blueprints and gold returned for future use.

New Functions:
-Added New Win Conditions. There will be two win conditions: Last League standing or Strongest League receives 80% of vote. 
-Added Vote System. Everyone has the right to vote after the top league declares victory. Every player-owned city equals one Vote.
-You are allowed to specify your targets now. Choose your targets for your troops!
-Global War will be the default map again.
-League City Function expanded. League munition factory inserted to produce more advanced armaments.
-The NPC units will not attack transport vehicle and plane any more.
-Added new ranking system. The new ranking system keep track of two scores: battle score and territory score.
-Added Facebook Login and Guest Login

Bug Fixes: 
-Fixed a bug that tank gets stuck when entering the army base
-Fixed a bug where error message pops up when trying to accept or reject requests in league approval page
-Fixed a bug where player cannot finish some secondary missions
-Fixed a bug that artillery and anti-tank gun need to reset when switching targets

The following are the adjustments based on the feedback in beta test.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Peter said:

Food cannot drive imo

That was figurative way of saying lets hope this all goes well ?

4 minutes ago, Waffles said:

That was figurative way of saying lets hope this all goes well ?

Either way I'm sure the devs have done fine and I can't wait till I can join back in?( p.s someone pls go yell at Apple for messing with Gamecenter in their update)

• Upvote 1

I'm beginning to think there is something wrong with the developers. Why in the **** would they change suicide? They have screwed with every high level tactic we can get. Hey everyone, there is NO NEED TO LEVEL UP!!!! Somebody decided to screw you out of your high level tactics. You changed arty strike and made it useless, then you had to change the time on healing cause of some whining, and now you have gone and made it so suicide only works on your own troops. You guys are killing your revenue. These are what most players spent on. The game must be making tons of cash to go and kill these off. Good luck on getting players to "buy" into your next great idea. I'll just say no thanks now. 

• Upvote 5

Lol.  Now that we've got the high tactics killed off we need to work on the others.  My suggestions 

paradrop. 50% chance of chute failure 

recon plane. 50% chance the pilot is blind and it gives no view 

persuade captive. 50% chance it Heals the enemy 

smelting.  Change to zero out your steel 

blitz.  50% chance it lands your planes for an hour 

seige and destroy.  Damage is dealt to your Capitol instead of target. 

These we all make as much sense as the other changes. Let's make these happen asap!!!  (Sarcasm in case anyone missed it) 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Klapi said:

Don't let it to get in your head haha they need us! And they will fallow us! Let's make somthink new from this! Where is my kamikaze plains and submarines? That's what China where good at during ww2 right? 

You are either trying to be funny or racist... Either way you sound uneducated af.... And even if you are trying to be funny that's extremely racist. This place is a place for constructive criticism and no place for commentary like that...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Cuttocure said:

So far the game is a bit glitchy, zoom in and out of the map not reliable and takes several attempts to do. The fact that you need to transfer commander in chief status back and forth to convert cities to league city is not good and need to be changed, I think. 

Promote other player to staff officer should fix permission issue with building league cities

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Waffles said:

You are either trying to be funny or racist... Either way you sound uneducated af.... And even if you are trying to be funny that's extremely racist. This place is a place for constructive criticism and no place for commentary like that...

Hey, how is your old GC account doing this time?

• Peter unpinned this topic