World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Battlefield Chat

CreamyFinger

I would suggest that the devs allow us to see the back log on battlefield chat. It starts fresh when I log in, and that is going to make peeps think people aren't playing the game. It makes it very hard to keep a conversation going and for some of us to answer players questions that just joined. 

Thankers,

CreamyFinger

I would suggest that the devs allow us to see the back log on battlefield chat. It starts fresh when I log in, and that is going to make peeps think people aren't playing the game. It makes it very hard to keep a conversation going and for some of us to answer players questions that just joined. 

Thankers,

CreamyFinger

Sir, I really like your idea here. Sometimes we need to know what was going on when AFK. We will forward this to our designers to see if it is applicable. Thank you very much!

Yeah, in my past experience in the many games that I have played in genre, the kingdom/world/global/battlefield chat has to work in a manner that allows all players to participate in a seamless conversation for a game to be socially interactive and successful. I do understand that factions/guilds/leagues often use off site messaging apps to communicate and strategize but the main chat, or server chat, is the lifeblood of the game and keep peeps playing. I feel this needs to be addressed asap. 

Thankers again,

CreamyFinger

Yeah, in my past experience in the many games that I have played in genre, the kingdom/world/global/battlefield chat has to work in a manner that allows all players to participate in a seamless conversation for a game to be socially interactive and successful. I do understand that factions/guilds/leagues often use off site messaging apps to communicate and strategize but the main chat, or server chat, is the lifeblood of the game and keep peeps playing. I feel this needs to be addressed asap. 

Thankers again,

CreamyFinger

Got ya man, thank you for being so helpful!