World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Suggestions for new Soviet vehicles

Weber

When I first started the game about two months ago, I was slightly disappointed to see that there was only two Russian vehicles in the game (the T-34 and Katyusha Rocket Artillery). So I have decided to take to the forums (for the first time) and make some suggestions.

-Low to mid tier light bomber or attacker, like the PE-2 or IL-2.

-Mid to high tier anti-structure vehicles, like the KV-2 or SU-152.

-Low tier light tanks, like the BT-7 or T-80.

-High tier SPAA, like the ZSU-37 or ZSU-57-2.

-High tier heavy tank, like the IS-2 or IS-3.

-Low to mid tier Destroyer, like the Gnevny or Soobrazitelnyy classes.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Jack said:

Absolutely! Soviet units will be surely inserted in the future updates. We will keep optimizing the game. Thanks for the suggestion, buddy!;)

How abut an option on which style weaponry you like best? Like if you prefer Soviet that how you set your settings and BAM you can only build soviet troops. Like the Germans? Change the setting again and there you go. Same for European and western style weaponry. Or if you don't have a preference you can leave it how it is and be able to build a few from each

• Upvote 1

On 2016/3/25 at 4:28 AM, Boredomfalls said:

How abut an option on which style weaponry you like best? Like if you prefer Soviet that how you set your settings and BAM you can only build soviet troops. Like the Germans? Change the setting again and there you go. Same for European and western style weaponry. Or if you don't have a preference you can leave it how it is and be able to build a few from each

Yeah, we are considering this issue. Thanks, buddy.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think we should have the option to choose any unit we like , but not from all countries just from 3 side each , explain: germans, japanese and italian units in one side and americans , great britain and rusia in the other side , in that way we choose the unit that we like more , and in the other hand used the kamikaze attack against ships , like 3 o 4 planes could destroy a ship , that will be fun 

I think one reason they don't add any is that in real life, Soviet vehicles were really damn powerful. The KV-2 was compared to HMS Dreadnought, dammit! And an SU-152 destroyed over 75 tanks in Stalingrad, at which point, it ran out of ammunition. Object 263? Made to survive nukes. T-34-85? If you play any tank games you'll know... 

As for planes, the TU-4 was literally a copy of the B-29. So... Yeah.

On January 12, 2017 at 2:12 AM, Sunsy1 said:

No japenese eaither or polish or austarilian  or french ect , u guys need to realize how many nations fought in the war and all the differnt types of tanks and stuff ,preferably i would say add japense units instead of germans on isle cause of the pacific island campaign 

If you wanna fight a tank on horse back go ahead and pick polish. That's why polish jokes are what they are in the states lol. 

7 hours ago, NinjaBlox said:

I think one reason they don't add any is that in real life, Soviet vehicles were really damn powerful. The KV-2 was compared to HMS Dreadnought, dammit! And an SU-152 destroyed over 75 tanks in Stalingrad, at which point, it ran out of ammunition. Object 263? Made to survive nukes. T-34-85? If you play any tank games you'll know... 

As for planes, the TU-4 was literally a copy of the B-29. So... Yeah.

While they could add the skins, to keep balance they could keep stats for similar units the same. After all is hate for them to take away my rockets just because I chose American