World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Make noise in chat to get attention

BladeGuner

Can you please give us a way to make a noise on the chat line so we can get a players attention? It would help a lot. Many time people get involved in what they are doing and miss important messages. If we could add something like a special emoticon that looked like a bell and made some sound we could get them to notice the message. 

• Upvote 3

On 2016/3/20 at 4:25 PM, BladeGuner said:

Can you please give us a way to make a noise on the chat line so we can get a players attention? It would help a lot. Many time people get involved in what they are doing and miss important messages. If we could add something like a special emoticon that looked like a bell and made some sound we could get them to notice the message. 

That would be great! 

• 4 weeks later...

Having an audible is a great idea! maybe have a chat bubble appear above the chat box as a visual as well.  lots of times I have the game turned down.  but an audible would be nice.  if you add a visual such as chat bubble notification you should make it so that it is configurable so only the channels they want to be notified on are notified.  I don't need a chat bubble every time something is posted to the battlefield chat or even faction chat.  sometimes I just want notified of league/private chats.  the audible should be customizable per channel as well.

• Upvote 2

• 8 months later...