World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Transfer munitions between adjacent cities

Sboez00

Hello

My league mate who I trust, says that munitions can be used in one city, even if it is produced in another. He says the cities must be adjacent to each other. My cities are adjacent, and I have munitions in one city, but they aren't letting me train them in both cities, but my league mate can. Just wondering why it won't let me and any fixes.

Thanks

44 minutes ago, Sboez00 said:

Hello

My league mate who I trust, says that munitions can be used in one city, even if it is produced in another. He says the cities must be adjacent to each other. My cities are adjacent, and I have munitions in one city, but they aren't letting me train them in both cities, but my league mate can. Just wondering why it won't let me and any fixes.

Thanks

How come? You can not train the armaments in your base? Could you please share some pics?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sboez00 said:

It's not a problem of munitions not training, my league said that I could train munitions in one city, but train the troops in a city adjacent to it

Hey bro, you employ the commercial center to transport the armaments to the other city. Select the commercial center, choose transport, and you can choose to transport the armaments. Be aware that the the transport route is safe, or you may loose them.