World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
StevenZ

Batten down the hatches: A letter from the Lead Producer

I usually dont post much unless needed. The blue print idea should continue in a way where it is needed to strengthen that unit in the tree. Units should be able to be built according to munitions level but the level of unit will be at its weakest level, until unlocked with blue prints to strengthen that unit. Goal in a game is all ways very important and should be implemented. New players can still experience all the units to be offered, but to get there units to its full potential, u need to unlock. That idea gives players to play games not only to kill each other but to get those rewards and prints. Goals and missions are an important part of every game and not just a ash and slash.. The issue with gold after everything is done unlocking?.... U will still need gold to get resources from the trade center, gold will all ways be needed, therefore gold empire will be viable. Of course not to unlock armament, thats for diamonds, u still have to make money. Resources with smaller amounts for gold is good use of gold example, 10k for 100 oil... You the developers have a good game, i dont think a total overhaul is needed. More fixes than a huge overhaul is needed. For example the chat system is very poor, the allied chat system has conversations disappear, no time stamp as the only good thing in chat has dissapared. These are just some simple ideas. Telwars idea of pop up after every 15 days if u want to continue or leave is a great idea.. Count that as a draw, after 15 days, if not its a loss if u leave earlier so u dont have ppl just leaving for no reason. This is a great game and i have invested great time and money to support your game. Thank you for the enjoyment.. Also the great friends and leagues meet along the way...

Icefrezz..

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Solus said:

Where in my post did I say anything about turning on my allies you dickweed? I'm speaking hypothetically and I don't play competitively until the old map comes back. But there's only one league that deserves my loyalty and that's Pasta. They know what's up.

1. Being last league standing, means if you have a ally you have to turn on them. You can't have a ally and win by last league standing unless you turn.

2. Lone wolf, killing everybody else. Can mean you never ally. But if you do you still have to turn on your ally so you can be a lone wolf

words like circle jerk and dickweed are not need and we don't need a temper, we do have 11 year old kids playing this game or younger. but we need to be able to take criticism of our own ideas even mine we might be over looking one fact that makes us like a idea and not knowing all the details of what it might mean. Think of all possible out comes you can think about and give ideas. Me and you both are posting to help the game developbony fight each other. Keep in mind if you give a idea and in the long run you come to find out it sucks and wish they never picked your idea. Just think of how long it will take to get it changed.

sorry if I offended you but my final word is if you think you will be a lone wolf stand by your idea of last league standing, FYI last league standing is part of the small map allready. 

But if you like to ally with anyone at any point in the game you will have to vote for last allience/faction standing whether it be a limit of 2 leagues or 5 max per allience. If you still vote for last league and still ally it means you will have to turn on your ally. So that why I commented the way I did. You can't have a last league and ally with someone and win in last league standing.

• Upvote 2

For the blueprints problem, I am working on a solution. I will post it later.

I planned to release this update at 12th Apr.

• Upvote 2

1. When we send res can we be able to type it in plus keep the slider

2. When a league joins a match right now it give first one joined or who ever created the map leader in the match even if the league leader joins. Can it be fixed to have the highest ranking member in the match be promoted. Or have it all tied into the main league section if they are a deputy leader have that rank in the battle and officers and so on. if they are a reg member and become a leader in a fight it's a bit misleading to others

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, USNSF said:

When it will be release? 

The estimated date is April 12th. :)

No more faction and no time limit with one left standing sounds like my death match thread. However I'm sorry but I don't feel this will go over well with players. A lot of players need a goal or objective to have fun you may make the game dull with this update. 

I suggest making death match a mode that opens and closes like the cups. The round ending is refreshing to me and I'd assume others as well. If it's to long with no objective but total war (good name for the mode) the excitement will dull by day 15. Go back to the classic mode and alternate seasonal mode adding to the bronze silver gold cups with gold empire and death match. 

Refer to my threads for other mode ideas.  What I Like is choosing allies... But may I tweek it?

You should leave factions but instead of allies your team should remain  neutral (yellow) and must be set to ally. This will control spying. Non allies don't eat ect. Also this will prohibit the formation of all the strong leauges teaming up....Godz, Hellgates, ect otherwise the game will become depressing and players will leave.

I like player choice they way I presented this feedback is aimed to please a mass group. Classics global war is a hit you can always roll with that then throw in "test" matches that open and close like cups. Gather your feedback then decide on changes or discontinue the mode. With the seasonal mode idea will keep the excitement for different modes.

Thank you for reading I'm thinking of the future of this game and wish it to grow not decay. Thank you for taking our feedback I appreciate it.

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, Rotymir said:

1. Being last league standing, means if you have a ally you have to turn on them. You can't have a ally and win by last league standing unless you turn.

2. Lone wolf, killing everybody else. Can mean you never ally. But if you do you still have to turn on your ally so you can be a lone wolf

words like circle jerk and dickweed are not need and we don't need a temper, we do have 11 year old kids playing this game or younger. but we need to be able to take criticism of our own ideas even mine we might be over looking one fact that makes us like a idea and not knowing all the details of what it might mean. Think of all possible out comes you can think about and give ideas. Me and you both are posting to help the game developbony fight each other. Keep in mind if you give a idea and in the long run you come to find out it sucks and wish they never picked your idea. Just think of how long it will take to get it changed.

sorry if I offended you but my final word is if you think you will be a lone wolf stand by your idea of last league standing, FYI last league standing is part of the small map allready. 

But if you like to ally with anyone at any point in the game you will have to vote for last allience/faction standing whether it be a limit of 2 leagues or 5 max per allience. If you still vote for last league and still ally it means you will have to turn on your ally. So that why I commented the way I did. You can't have a last league and ally with someone and win in last league standing.

We've apparently never played together before or else you'd know I'm purposely inflammatory. I also think you should get off your high horse and realize it's 2016 and kids are exposed to a lot worse than words like "dickweed" and "circlejerk". Keep in mind its completely possible to have banter and positive discussion, just don't devote whole posts to being an arse.

I asked about the lone wolf thing more out of curiosity than anything. Like what if a league and a lone wolf are left standing? Does the league win because technically it's the last league? That's what I was jiving at. 

• Upvote 2

Umm just one question it might be the stupidest but when is this update coming (it might be written but couldn't see). :( 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, AgitoAk said:

Umm just one question it might be the stupidest but when is this update coming (it might be written but couldn't see). :( 

Hey, probably April. 12th

I agree with making a deathmatch mode. If u take away objectives, I might be one of the first to limit my play time, I enjoy goals, missions ect.. Not just "kill everyone, u win" for that i go play Call of Duty...????

• Upvote 3

One massive suggestion. Since this is one of your big updates that involves a lot of coding and reworking of things. PLEASE! Invite players/league that you trust or think are capable to test and play a beta version. I am aware you have game testers and stuff but I suggest u take some from the community itself. This would severely reduce ammount of game breaking bugs being put out there. It will also save you guys the trouble of having to rush out bug patches and stuff and generally makes this process easier to follow and be a part of. Thanks for reading.

~Waffles

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Waffles said:

One massive suggestion. Since this is one of your big updates that involves a lot of coding and reworking of things. PLEASE! Invite players/league that you trust or think are capable to test and play a beta version. I am aware you have game testers and stuff but I suggest u take some from the community itself. This would severely reduce ammount of game breaking bugs being put out there. It will also save you guys the trouble of having to rush out bug patches and stuff and generally makes this process easier to follow and be a part of. Thanks for reading.

~Waffles

I find Waffles trustworthy when I am hungry:)

• Upvote 2

On March 12, 2016 at 1:13 AM, WildHawk said:

Hell yes he's got a point. And remember you can always trust Marines. ??MERICA

I have two questions.

1)How and if so will Blue Prints be refunded?(The ones we have not spent.)BP for gold?-> 1BP=20,000 gold?

2)Most players have unlocked a bit of weaponry spending gold. Now with everything being unlocked in new update will we be refunded the gold used to unlock the weaponry we did unlock or, will the gold used to unlock each weapon be put forth on the weapon it was used to unlock for upgrading that weapon system and if there is left over gold used to unlock that weapon will it be refunded?

I know your getting hounded about everyone's "issues" but I feel that the majority of players are wondering about the same thing. I have looked bight and low and If you have answered these questions I assure you my intent is not to harp. Thank you for your time ladies and gentalmen. And remember ??MERICA!

On March 12, 2016 at 10:35 PM, StevenZ said:

Hello Usmcland,

The upgrading in tech tree will be kept as is. All weapons will be unblocked by default. You can choose any one to upgrade as you like. There will be refund for blueprints.

Thank you Steven!

11 hours ago, Peter said:

So yes to beta testers? Or is that a maybe? A no? I'm just saying I suggested this when the current map came out. It woulda saved a lot of effort to pump out updates for game breaking updates on your part. Please consider

Thanks,

~Waffles

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Usmcland said:

I have two questions.

1)How and if so will Blue Prints be refunded?(The ones we have not spent.)BP for gold?-> 1BP=20,000 gold?

2)Most players have unlocked a bit of weaponry spending gold. Now with everything being unlocked in new update will we be refunded the gold used to unlock the weaponry we did unlock or, will the gold used to unlock each weapon be put forth on the weapon it was used to unlock for upgrading that weapon system and if there is left over gold used to unlock that weapon will it be refunded?

I know your getting hounded about everyone's "issues" but I feel that the majority of players are wondering about the same thing. I have looked bight and low and If you have answered these questions I assure you my intent is not to harp. Thank you for your time ladies and gentalmen. And remember ??MERICA!

So what is everyone's thoughts on the above?

• Upvote 1

On March 16, 2016 at 0:08 AM, Waffles said:

~Waffles

On March 16, 2016 at 8:55 AM, Peter said:

I think Waffles is right get a couple of the leagues that have been here a long time that you trust to test and tell the truth about the glitches

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, CptPrice23 said:

I think Waffles is right get a couple of the leagues that have been here a long time that you trust to test and tell the truth about the glitches

Nice suggestion indeed, we will see what kind of plan we can come up with. Thanks a lot!

Hey I never post stuff, haha but I have an idea to make more fighting. You know how we want to increase the number of troops we can have. Why don't we break off the three different categories and have them each have their maximum troop capacity and to increase them, put out random airfields or barracks on the map and if you control one, your troop capacity will go up (let's say your number will go up like 5). Then you will have all players fighting for something but it's still not based on fighting for points. 

• Upvote 2

With the Last league standing thing you should implement a system that is higher than a league but only lasts for the global battle , once the game is over the leagues are no longer allies for future events . Like an alliance where a maximum of 10 leagues join up and fight together and all leagues in the alliance are all peaceful to each other they can send supplies to each other and there can be a special city called a alliance headquarters , like a league city but the alliance can use but it is very expensive to build but it can give some buffs to troops and resupply any allied troops in the premises ,also leagues can leave alliances so make sure you ally with people you trust of they might steal things that they can use against you.

• Upvote 2