World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Idea for the old map

Telwar

A lot of people do miss the old map, so I was thinking  why not have it as a battlefield option but using only world war 1 style units, add those into the tech tree, perhaps alter the colour so people can see they are for the WWI board, add some gold locations faction based.  I think the various infantry units, biplanes, etc would of course slow that map down but give people options on a different style board

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Telwar said:

A lot of people do miss the old map, so I was thinking  why not have it as a battlefield option but using only world war 1 style units, add those into the tech tree, perhaps alter the colour so people can see they are for the WWI board, add some gold locations faction based.  I think the various infantry units, biplanes, etc would of course slow that map down but give people options on a different style board

The issue with WWI is that it was all trench warfare. Infantry sat in trenches taking pot shots and getting bombarded by arty

It was a war of attrition which if the devs were able to recreate it would piss off everyone with the lack of resources. 

• Upvote 1