World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Upcoming Adjustments- Episode 1

Peter

4 hours ago, BlitzkriegHK said:

1/ Set limitation per one Troops, it can be more fair for everyone, more strategy level and different combination.

2/ Navy useless, in this map, Navy can't go to very deep inside in to ore ring level, make some route or benefit for navy, otherwise, no one will use anymore.

3/ Outer Pass useless, this outer pass can generate 30 points ONLY, it is useless too, Outer Pass cant Block another for transports and too little points.

make Outer Pass more point or make it powerful for block the any planes without same faction

4/ Transports, Transport can go to middle ring Cities level, I guess the map setting change to 3 Guidance City all down, the protection in middle city will close be better.

5/ High Technology useless, The map will end or settle before reach a high powerful Troops come out, around reach P-51 level, the map will end soon.

6/ Change points or different benefit for special City, Not Only Tiger Tiger and Tiger !! Someone A use troops to attack GC, CC and Gold Mine, Someone B use troops to attack Tiger, The B scores will higher than A, it need to change for afford and benefit to A.

7/ Make a Chat room, it can invite Players into chat room, we can chat and team up with 2-4 players, because faction chat have too much noise.

My Game Name: BlitzkriegHK, thanks for diamonds and Blueprints

Edited by BlitzkriegHK

Before I start with other ideas I forgot to add on the queue. Most buildings have a upgrade or demolish you could add a new one of add to queue. That will send it to the queue to wait in line.

Now New ideas rolling in my mind. Plus some bug fixes

1. I know your going to think this is crazy but might work. For the starting area have protection last for 3 to 5 days no matter what.

a. It will not kill new players so fast and dishearten them from playing

b. If people want a 2nd city they are then forced to the middle

c. By the time protection ends there is a lot of green and red in the center and war on 2 fronts then.

2. I like the idea of outer pass being upped from 30 to 100vp

3. Iron is used a lot everywhere making arm, upgrading and building and so on. If it's a big heated battle I could see both sides waiting on iron to get more troops lvled enough to try and hit again. Maybe lower the number need just a little bit it's close but not yet perfect I don't think.

4. With out a lot of action the 15 day maps get a bit boring because of the low effort being made.

a. Have 3 options on main screen it looks like there is enough space.

a1. 15 day battle like now but we know building upgrading takes too long reduce all by atleast half the time need to get the big troops

a2. 7 day battle same as the 15 day battle in size but more res production and all upgrading times reduced to 1/3 of what they are because half way is allready needed for a 15 day battle also make troops twice as fast so make it so it can be done in 7 days

a3. 4 day league battles like we have now but upgrading time also needs reduced on those as well because they used to be fast and it made them more fun it's a lot harder to have enough troops to cap 4 command centers like before

5. I think it's already been passed up but the last mission reward you get after killing wonder in league events is to reach 1650 for more bombers and fighters. Well it's a waste of mission and needs to be reduced to 1000 or 1250 because at 1650 it's a win and no need to have more bombers because I can't get in the map anymore because it's over at 1650

6. Fix the chat issue in league battle field if you are allied to someone and go to faction chat all chat disappears that I put in and my league but the allies stays so it looks like they are talking to there self and it's hard to catch on to what was going on when one logs back on because you can only see half of what was there. Now if I'm in the game my chat stays with my allies but it goes away once I leave and come back.

7. It's not yet tested by anyone and I think it's why a lot of people are saying aa is week. We can't get them to Lvl 5 fully upgraded yet, Lvl 3 at best most I see is Lvl 2 so that could be part of the grip with aa being so week I wouldn't change them real strong until after you fix the upgrading time to be able to achieve a Lvl 5 aa right now a Lvl 1 or 2 aa shouldn't be able to kill a bomber anyways but a Lvl 5 should put the hurt on.

8. Things cost a lot to upgrade and people complain about it but before any reductions are made to how much gold each upgrade costs. If this is lowered it needs to be considered those who have upgraded needs to be comped those same gold back in return for the new cost this was a major overlook in the last fix when I spent more bp than people have to now just to get bombers. So figure out a way to see what players lvls are and have it auto send back the extra good they waste because of the change. This will not make long time players upset and leave over what I call a oversight.

9. There is a issue and not sure what is causeing it but a few times now I noticed some of my city's have went from full health to every building sitting at half. With no attacks coming in or anything to cause it. It cost my extra fortune that I need to farm gold mines to repair those buildings I wish I knew more on the cause but I'm still trying to track how it's happening fix this bug

10. The middle city's that are Lvl 8 need to be like the command center Lvl 11 it will help on the push if left at 8 with all the upgrading only thing they are good for in 15 day time for when they unlock is grab res and send back to the city's you have around the hq and have the command centers start out at a city of Lvl 15 it's the last city your pushing for anyway and 11 isn't all that big because I got a Lvl 18 at the time I capped mine anyways this might help get some higher Lvl troops at the end

i wrote another book tonight but ya wanted ideas plus I included bug fixes they need to be fixed first anyways development of a game should be bug fixes first then new developments I will post more next time it's hard to come up with more changes until some are made because just one change could change the whole play style or game play. And that could make some ideas mute at that point because at the time they where great but one change made it so they are not so great. Enjoy sorry for such long posts I hope they have helped

• Upvote 2

Thanks so much for listening to everybody! I really thought this game was dead but looks like you've bought some time. It's great to see the game's core PVP elements being restored, at least a little. 

BUT I think you should focus on a new map. It just seems too linear and "simple". It feels boring and haphazardly thrown together. The old map seemed all over the place but this enabled players and leagues to have their own favorite little spot while keeping naval units relevant and I think that's what made it fun. It also had the added benefit of not looking like a 3year-old shit on a piece of paper and traced it out.

• Upvote 1

though I agree that perhaps munition levels and costs need to be tweaked a little it's not out too far in my opinion. Expanding could be adjusted instead of every 5 levels make it every 3.   Balancing xp tiger tanks vs guardians, HQs, command centres.

the biggest issue I see was the game use to be easier, much easier, and you went from easy to a harder level some people can't handle so well.  I do miss the old map and it should be a option.  But I like the new one as well.  I miss the rapid spawns on the city that got whined out of existence. But in an effort to adjust the game don't dumb it down too much to please vocal complainers.  Yes there is some work to be done but perhaps to please some you could activate the old map no gold there mind you but blueprints and lvl 5 troops made easy would keep some happy, call it easy mode. Also regarding small hold mines instead of limited a league to just one perhaps make it so they can only capture one every 24 hours, that way people that want hold will move forward or loose it to more active leagues, also make the faction mines only Mineable if you have a city within the guardian circle into the Center.  This would force players to move it or loose it

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Rotymir said:

Before I start with other ideas I forgot to add on the queue. Most buildings have a upgrade or demolish you could add a new one of add to queue. That will send it to the queue to wait in line.

Now New ideas rolling in my mind. Plus some bug fixes

1. I know your going to think this is crazy but might work. For the starting area have protection last for 3 to 5 days no matter what.

a. It will not kill new players so fast and dishearten them from playing

b. If people want a 2nd city they are then forced to the middle

c. By the time protection ends there is a lot of green and red in the center and war on 2 fronts then.

2. I like the idea of outer pass being upped from 30 to 100vp

3. Iron is used a lot everywhere making arm, upgrading and building and so on. If it's a big heated battle I could see both sides waiting on iron to get more troops lvled enough to try and hit again. Maybe lower the number need just a little bit it's close but not yet perfect I don't think.

4. With out a lot of action the 15 day maps get a bit boring because of the low effort being made.

a. Have 3 options on main screen it looks like there is enough space.

a1. 15 day battle like now but we know building upgrading takes too long reduce all by atleast half the time need to get the big troops

a2. 7 day battle same as the 15 day battle in size but more res production and all upgrading times reduced to 1/3 of what they are because half way is allready needed for a 15 day battle also make troops twice as fast so make it so it can be done in 7 days

a3. 4 day league battles like we have now but upgrading time also needs reduced on those as well because they used to be fast and it made them more fun it's a lot harder to have enough troops to cap 4 command centers like before

5. I think it's already been passed up but the last mission reward you get after killing wonder in league events is to reach 1650 for more bombers and fighters. Well it's a waste of mission and needs to be reduced to 1000 or 1250 because at 1650 it's a win and no need to have more bombers because I can't get in the map anymore because it's over at 1650

6. Fix the chat issue in league battle field if you are allied to someone and go to faction chat all chat disappears that I put in and my league but the allies stays so it looks like they are talking to there self and it's hard to catch on to what was going on when one logs back on because you can only see half of what was there. Now if I'm in the game my chat stays with my allies but it goes away once I leave and come back.

7. It's not yet tested by anyone and I think it's why a lot of people are saying aa is week. We can't get them to Lvl 5 fully upgraded yet, Lvl 3 at best most I see is Lvl 2 so that could be part of the grip with aa being so week I wouldn't change them real strong until after you fix the upgrading time to be able to achieve a Lvl 5 aa right now a Lvl 1 or 2 aa shouldn't be able to kill a bomber anyways but a Lvl 5 should put the hurt on.

8. Things cost a lot to upgrade and people complain about it but before any reductions are made to how much gold each upgrade costs. If this is lowered it needs to be considered those who have upgraded needs to be comped those same gold back in return for the new cost this was a major overlook in the last fix when I spent more bp than people have to now just to get bombers. So figure out a way to see what players lvls are and have it auto send back the extra good they waste because of the change. This will not make long time players upset and leave over what I call a oversight.

9. There is a issue and not sure what is causeing it but a few times now I noticed some of my city's have went from full health to every building sitting at half. With no attacks coming in or anything to cause it. It cost my extra fortune that I need to farm gold mines to repair those buildings I wish I knew more on the cause but I'm still trying to track how it's happening fix this bug

10. The middle city's that are Lvl 8 need to be like the command center Lvl 11 it will help on the push if left at 8 with all the upgrading only thing they are good for in 15 day time for when they unlock is grab res and send back to the city's you have around the hq and have the command centers start out at a city of Lvl 15 it's the last city your pushing for anyway and 11 isn't all that big because I got a Lvl 18 at the time I capped mine anyways this might help get some higher Lvl troops at the end

i wrote another book tonight but ya wanted ideas plus I included bug fixes they need to be fixed first anyways development of a game should be bug fixes first then new developments I will post more next time it's hard to come up with more changes until some are made because just one change could change the whole play style or game play. And that could make some ideas mute at that point because at the time they where great but one change made it so they are not so great. Enjoy sorry for such long posts I hope they have helped

I concur with everything you said and especially agree with your number (10). This guy is on To something and everything he stated should be carefully looked into. 

• Upvote 1

Can we get the times it takes for upgrading buildings posted or sent to me in a pm so I can make adjustment suggestions hehe

exp this new map I got to 12 mun and going to 13 now because my city just now hit 20 I have 6 days left going to 13 is 10 hours going to 14 will be more than that so that's one full day to go 2 lvls for one building. I know I allready brought it up to change the mun but getting the times I would like to do the math so I don't have to start righting it down to point it out.

exp at the moment just moving the mun from 12 to 14 takes up 1 day so out of 15 days 14 days left if it stays on the same track 

12-14 1 day

14-16 1 day

16-18 1 day "haven't seen the times but prob longer then 1 day"

18-20 1 day "haven't seen the times but prob longer then 1 day"

4 more days out of 6 left for me ATM and the map before we won it in 10 days so I would have only had 6 days to to get to 12 and my city to 20 math isn't adding up to even think I can get a city Lvl 20 mun Lvl 20 and air Lvl 20 and army Lvl 20 to get Lvl 5 troops

12 hours ago, Jane said:

I am afraid this will make cities of inactive players harder to be captured. 

Actually they will be Easier to cap because when they come out of protection you have more troops and a bigger city, but the point of this map is to cap gold mines and the purpose of giving a longer protection for starting city's is to get more people expanding to the middle. it's the ways it's designed 

on top of that have you sit down and thought why some people hasn't moved to the middle give me reason that you think.

this is what I think

1. This gets over looked by people because they don't think about it because they know it's easy. A lot of players thinks it's hard and don't realize it's easy to travel a longer distance I have seen players say that's to far for me to help but when you look at the map there 3 city's apart or 2 city's apart

2. They haven't really sit down and looked at how many bp and gold they need to unlock troops nor have they added up the good from lvling troops to get to a certain Lvl just to be able to unlock another so there sitting back playing in Lala land

3. There sitting back in the back capping inactive players and think they are doing good when all they are doing is getting 10vp and removed a player of no threat

4. This isn't a factor yet but if you give more xp like your talking about for pvp action then all some people care about is rank so they get a lot of nice xp to kill inactive players and other players in the back but never push to the middle. In doing so these are the issue they stay ranked high when they don't need to, they don't help the middle push, maps won't end early anymore, people will be waiting on getting new troops a lot long because less good mines opened

other things as well but just a few ideas, remember it's not a full game protection it's a just to extend it I think even 2 days would be a good trial run the thing we are trying to get done here is get more people in the middle and understand they can get there a bit easier.

my next post is going to be one liners lol sorry for long posts but sometimes one line doesn't give a good exp of what it means lol

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Telwar said:

Also regarding small hold mines instead of limited a league to just one perhaps make it so they can only capture one every 24 hours, that way people that want hold will move forward or loose it to more active leagues, also make the faction mines only Mineable if you have a city within the guardian circle into the Center.  This would force players to move it or loose it

Haha, a lot of magnificent battle scenes will appear around these spots then.

I talked about it happening and people over look it because they don't consider all player types. So with in just a short time I got it on screen shot with a player thinking he can never make it to the middle. It's fairly simple take transport and send it to different way points you scout out when your zoomed out.

my last post 6 hours ago reason number 1 read above can it's kind of funny I get a screen shot proving it just hours later. It's not the first time I saw posts like this just first time I get to screen shot it lol

edit to add his comment about being to far

image.png

image.png

Edited by Rotymir

On February 24, 2016 at 2:26 AM, Peter said:

Commanders, we've been collecting suggestions and feedback about the new map- Golden Empire since it was released. And many feasible ideas will be implemented in the upcoming maintenance and updates gradually. We value your feelings more than anything.

The changes will be:

1. More PVP benefits. You can gain much more EXP and other stuff by attacking other players. It's a war game, of course most of us want to attack a real commander. So the incentives will be added.

2. More leadership points and larger troop cap. In other words, you can capture more territories and train more troops than before. Sometimes we have what we need to train 10 more bombers and 10 more tanks, but we cannot due to the restraints. 

3. Higher upper limit of resources in city. By increasing the resources cap of each level, you can store far more resources than before.

4. Longer queue for training troops and producing armaments. It's annoying that you have to tap it every 5 minutes.

5. Making it easier to destroy others' cities. 

Please write down the changes that you wanna make the most under this thread, we will give away REWARDS (Diamonds or even Blue Prints) accordingly once your suggestion has been adopted. We will keep listening and doing what we can to make the game better. Thank you very much!

1600x900-5.thumb.jpg.0ec03bcfcb4be7a9421

P.S. I will let you know when these changes will take place. 

Please add more units, like dive bombers, subs, have fighters be able to air strike ground troops, have bombers be an ok match for a fighter,(increase bombers defense), add more fighters, make it able to build fortifications (like a bunker for infantry or artillery, trench for at) more artillery types) 

thanks!

New idea. In the old maps if I got a enemy troops attention I saw it pretty fast. Since your new map and league map changed also. When you get there attention there is a lag of when I can see it I can move away a few tiles come back before they fight and see it coming to my troops but a lot of people don't know that. But it also used to show a better update of the movement of the troops  like how it follows. Please fix this page and it will look more live again.

Now One thing I have thought about is number 5 on the list. Is making it easier to kill city's. Well actually I think this is a big problem if you make it easier because anyone with 8 stugz can kill a city granted with a few other troops that I don't want to give out my best tactics lol but stugz are building killers it's what they do if people complain about not being able to kill a city it's because they are not useing the right troops to do so. You designed the troops to do certain jobs keep it that way.

A major issue at the moment is the cost increase for lvling troops is so high it goes up a crazy amount. I had 750,000 gold and I'm farming 4 faction mine a league mine and middle as well right now. Plus extra from bubbles and city at Lvl 20 since I unlocked so well over 800,000 by now but it's going to cost 40k for the next Lvl of the big arty as I call them and I need them to Lvl 60, to open up the big bombers. Now the way this is increasing I hate to see Lvl 59 to 60 just for a troop I can't use yet because IT TAKES A LVL 15 munitions.

now I took a screen shot of how much gold is left and what Lvl they are now. my next 5 lvls I'm going to be out of gold and will only be at half way. Lvling shouldn't cost so much. But if it's changed please reimburse people like me that has wasted so much gold to Lvl them to unlock more troops.

My final thoughts for a while is simply this. After giving feedback over last few days. And looking over the list of 5 things you are considering first means one thing. 1 and 5 on your list should come later and 2-4 are needed now so 40% of the current ideas you posted is the last thing you should think about when there is so many other issues needing addressed. You have math to do to figure out how to get bigger troops in a timely manner. You have to consider the cost vs rewards right now I need one more month to finish 30 lvls of one troop type that's just down right crazy. At the current rate it's going to take a year to get troops I can't use. Now other than that there is so many good ideas posted if they are thought out when applied. Not including the bugs left to fix you know what made World of Warcraft last for 10 years now and it's still going for 14.99 a month. It's because they fix bugs of the current version first before they release a new version.

so short and simple

1. Fix the bugs you know about. if you can make troops not disappear in when I land my own planes then why not copy the code that makes them show in mine granted they come back after about 10 mins now but think about it this issue been going on since I been playing since then the developers have release a new map that took a hell of a lot longer to make than fixing that code changing and tweeking current maps and all the other work they are doing but this has been on the back burner too long I'm not going to list other bugs as a exp because post will be too long again.

2. Balance the game take your ideas and run with it one thing at a time is better than nothing, just think we have 15 days to win a map of its pushed right it ends before 15 days so let's say a good played avg map last for 10 days what do you want us to have access too and when. Once you know that then tweek it so it happen. I can say one thing a person doesn't want to have his best and biggest troops that he unlocks at the end or after all the hard work pushing and opening mines is over that's common since and I don't know any player that would disagree with that statement.

3. Fin tweek the stats of things do make them more special for what you designed them for.

with those 3 things followed you have one thing a better game with no issues more enjoyment that keeps more players. What comes with more players? Money, there isn't any developer out there than designed a game with in app purchases that didn't do it for the money so I can make you rich with following a few simple guidelines. If it makes you more money it does something for me and others that are sticking around it gives us a game we can play and come back to for a long time. It's all about total numbers of players to make any game have success so what's it take to keep them. The things I posted is prob a good start.

i know another long post but it will be my last until things change because I think you have enough to fix and work on with out any new ideas. And also people get paid for ideas in this world that's something all big game makers pay for. Why? to make it better. So the only pay I will be getting is a better playable game I hope hehe good luck and if you don't pass on everyone's ideas atleast just send the developers this link so they can read the posts for themselves. Thanks for taking the time to hear me out.

edit to add photo

image.png

Edited by Rotymir

I think artillery should do more dmg to buildings. Because let's face it in real life people are not going to pile 11 or more artillery just to take down one city. Also the bombers need more damage to citys because it takes like 8 bombers to destroy a city after 2-3 refills, if not add more dmg for bombers add more ammo for them. Now for the limit on how much you can capture should go up when you capture a city. Please take this into consideration! Thanks for reading.

Also add a better way to selct a certain troop in a group of the same type of troop. Example: 11 artillery in one bunch then 1 runs out of ammo you have to hope you get lucky and select the right one, keep moving troops until you can pick it out, or keep taping and hope it will select it after 50+ tries. It gets annoying

On February 24, 2016 at 3:44 AM, KingCB said:

Lol wow Rotymir wrote a real novel ? I'll see if I can compete hahaha

A lot of his ideas are okay but the main thing to remember is that the main reason capable players do not advance to the middle and fight for central gold mine and command centers is because ALL of the 11,000 experience point Tiger Tanks respawn in the area between outer pass and guardian cities... Or within the useless starter areas before players even reach outer pass. 

I dont see any mention of this being addressed. Even though it is one of the bigger imbalance issues remaining. Tiger tanks with 77,500 health give 11,000 experience points, plus 10 resource trucks for another 1,000 experience, 5,000+ steel and cash, plus more points, steel, and cash for killing the surrounding tanks and aa guns. The players who are ranked top ten on any given golden empire battlefield are ALWAYS the players who killed the most tiger tanks. Meanwhile, other players who were first to take guardian city, first to take HQ, first to tank command center, clear and capture central gold mine, and then do the work to clear and protect the central gold mine... Can never kill a tiger tank (because their troops are in the middle where they belong and because tiger tanks worth 11,000 exp points do not respawn near the middle ever). And the points they get from doing all of the hard work which matters never adds up to enough to even get them inside the top 25 by the end of a battlefield where most players have nothing left to do by the end of the map except target tiger tanks for points to be higher ranked. 

So once again... Please change ALL Tiger Tanks so that they are only worth 500 exp points. Eleven Thousand experience points for killing one, easy, stupid tiger tank that doesnt even fight back is the stupidest idea ever. And/or increase the amount of experience points that a player gets for attacking and destroying command centers, HQs, and guardians... You can do this easily by causing dozens of resource trucks to spawn onto those cities once they are destroyed. Experience and Resources for the players who actually earned it with the most important efforts that benefit faction the most. 

I like the idea of rewarding actual players for fighting other actual, real players... But make sure that their is incentive to do this fighting where it counts the most (in the middle of map - see my comments above). Right now, too many players are fighting each other in starter areas where there are no oil zones, no victory points (except stupid tiger tanks), no Military Zones (except a couple beside outer pass). The start areas are so useless that many good players are deletint their start areas just so they have enough flag space (leadership) to take area closer to the middle. You need to encourage this trend so that their will be more epic PVP battling near and around the middle area of map where all of the victory points are... And you do this by rewarding the players who fight there with experience points. 

As far as difficulty with attacking real players... In our last map Gimptu and eventually some other GODz went to kill a player... Demolished his city about 20 times in two days (im not exaggerating). And each time his city was demolished... He instant pacified the city... Each time his turrets were destroyed (dozens of times)... He Instant reconstructed the turrets. He instant upgraded his commercial center most likely to get the resources needed to keep diamond re-constructing everything in his city each time it was destroyed. We were amazed... After hours and hours of attacking him over and over again, at one point they just wanted to see how much diamonds could he possibly spend Lol. Probably close to 100,000 or something like that. It was insane. But it proved a point. People who have tons of money diamonds... Can NEVER lose their city in the current game if they are online and willing to use their diamonds. That is a major balance issue of unfairness for players who cannot spend a $1,000+ cash on a video game every month. Please make a limit for how many times a city can be instant pacified by the same player in one day. The limit should be 1... But I'd settle for 3 or 5... It just cant be that rich players get to have a forever living city that no one can ever take from them because of diamonds. 

The next issue about fighting real players and also NPC troops is that the units were updated with stats that dont make much sense. AA guns and Wirble Guns need to have more health and more attack power. 10 aa guns should be able to destroy 1 bomber plane. But in some cases the bomber are so fast, and so durable that they can reach AA guns and kill them easily before being destroyed. Even if AA guns are spread a bit the same thing happens some times. Make tanks better. They are still a bit useless compared with other units... Their limitations (low attack on buildings, slow speed, speed gets EVEN MORE slower once attacked and losing morale so they can barely even reach enemy troops that can shoot them from range), no attack against air, no attack against navy, and all turrets have stronger attack against tanks than anything else so they die the fastest when sending them against a city). Need to re-balance the units to make attacking more plausible and less annoying. 

I hope this is helpful !

I havent read all the posts, and AGREE that the instant diamonding is a tactic I have used, a few times as a great defense.. I evenm let my city be taken faster than normal to only instant diamond...  but ONCE..  I had built up quite a few diamonds (as i am usually ranked in top 3)...    BUT to be able to buy yourself out of a situation, is dumb.... I actually almost quit over it before...  I think, if you use your diamonds once in that situation, (JUST LIKE refreshing your commercial center) it should be more and more expensive,,, make those diamond whores pay, and pay dearly..........

I believe it 565 for first time, and then you should double, and double each thime they do.. within a certain time frame...  OR have a similar timer like your tactics.. ... (but you guys dont get paid for that lol)

• Upvote 1

On February 27, 2016 at 5:55 PM, Creepermaster said:

Also add a better way to selct a certain troop in a group of the same type of troop. Example: 11 artillery in one bunch then 1 runs out of ammo you have to hope you get lucky and select the right one, keep moving troops until you can pick it out, or keep taping and hope it will select it after 50+ tries. It gets annoying

Open the troop list, all troops out of ammo show there, just select it and move. It already exists.

• Upvote 2

I wasn't going to post again but I spent some time putting my own list together since you couldn't get me one.

Munitions building alone takes 6.6 days this isn't counting a city building or upgrading the air or army base to 20 for Lvl 5 troops this isn't counting all the other building you need to upgrade. This isn't counting all the trip you need to make with it. And on that note reduce troop production times a bit or allow us to make troops while the buildings are upgrading. 

Now I get a Lvl 20 munitions if I set my alarm for every time the time is up which I will be posting upgrade times.

Lvl 0 to 1 - 2 mins
Lvl 1 to 2- 4 mins
Lvl 2 to 3 - 8 mins
Lvl 3 to 4- 12 min
Lvl 4 to 5- 15 mins
Lvl 5 to 6- 30 mins
Lvl 6 to 7- 1 hour
Lvl 7 to 8 - 1 hour 30 min
Lvl 8 to 9- 3 hours
Lvl 9 to 10- 5 hours
Lvl 10 to 11 -  7 hours
Lvl 11 to 12 - 9 hours

Lvl 12 to 13 - 10 hours

Lvl 13 to 14 - 12 hours

Lvl 14 to 15 - 14 hours
Lvl 15 to 16 - 16 hours
Lvl 16 to 17 - 18 hours
Lvl 17 to 18 - 20 hours
Lvl 18 to 19 - 22 ????
Lvl 19 to 20 - 24 ????
Total - 160 hours and 36 mins
Time needed= 6.6 days

The avg person sleeps for 8 hours give or take. In 15 days that's 120 hours even with upgrading while people sleep sometimes there is down time in that with no buildings upgrading at all.

now I got to go out on a limb here and wonder what it took before you lowered the munitions before. Meaning you gave us a new map prob with one building alone taking lingers than the 15 days itself lol that's a bit funny from a game developer to over look that aspect, but it was a insult to us players that play the game and support and spend money on the game as I do to modify the times and not do their own math, and still leave it for that long.

i don't want to put another list together to see how long a city takes to get to 20 because the game will already be over by the time that most games will end in anyways. That would mean I start playing lvling building only for the time of the fight. And never do much fighting because the only troops I can make is first few days lvling a city main building. 

A good exp is I feel asleep left my bombers out they died I had to replace 19 Lvl 3 bombers but I needed to confirm some more times of how long it took to upgrade the munitions and that's all it's been doing for days now and I can't make my troops back to Lvl 3 in a timely fashion because I have to make them at a lower city and ship stuff to the place of my Lvl 10 airbase to get the 3rd Lvl but since the game is ending early anyways I'm getting times while farming for gold.

do I have to even mention a Lvl 10 airbase being upgraded to Lvl 11 is 6 hours.

my last comment is the game maker really needs to sit down and think about is:

1. Sit down play 2 games themselves.

2. The time given 15 days 360 hours

3. Write down in a spread sheet all the times it takes everything. To upgrade, to make, to train. To Lvl up. 

4. Think to them selfs where should one be with troops and Lvl troops at what point in time of the map.

5. Rewrite the whole upgrading times the whole troop production times to whole time system pretty much.

its the biggest unbalance of the game.

i will leave you with these final thoughts a avg player wants to start hitting other players or moving to the middle atleast by day 2. And by day 3 and 4 they would love to already have the ability to train all troop types once unlocked. People have to build a defense along with building a offense. You want to make a bigger queue well my last thought is with the right times in the first place the munitions gets a higher Lvl faster and the airbase and army gets a higher Lvl faster and it keeps the core design still intact which make since the bigger the more but it fixes the complaints of not having a bigger one in the first place like before. When you made changes the last time to reduce the munitions building upgrade times the reason I was insulted is I feel you applied a fast simple fix without thinking about it. Just so you could ease the minds of players for a short time. And I had to do the math for you to point out why it was still a way over looked fix. It's not only the munitions needing lower but most all buildings needed to get troops out as well. I'm done for a while people can use my times posted and add to it the other buildings like city hall and army and air to see how long it will take you in upgrades to get the best troops and then to Lvl them to 5. 

My last comment is by day 6 before I can even upgrade a munitions to 20 alone. I am allready done my big push and the extra troops isn't needed as I'm farming and holding off enemy's.

ps: if it takes me 6 days to get a munitions too 20 how the hell are we going to get a be-13 rocket in a 4 day league event when 4 days is all we got and the system you have ATM starts a lot of leagues off with just 2 to 3 days left in the fight sometimes.

thank you for your time

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rotymir said:

I wasn't going to post again but I spent some time putting my own list together since you couldn't get me one.

Munitions building alone takes 6.6 days this isn't counting a city building or upgrading the air or army base to 20 for Lvl 5 troops this isn't counting all the other building you need to upgrade. This isn't counting all the trip you need to make with it. And on that note reduce troop production times a bit or allow us to make troops while the buildings are upgrading. 

Now I get a Lvl 20 munitions if I set my alarm for every time the time is up which I will be posting upgrade times.

Lvl 0 to 1 - 2 mins
Lvl 1 to 2- 4 mins
Lvl 2 to 3 - 8 mins
Lvl 3 to 4- 12 min
Lvl 4 to 5- 15 mins
Lvl 5 to 6- 30 mins
Lvl 6 to 7- 1 hour
Lvl 7 to 8 - 1 hour 30 min
Lvl 8 to 9- 3 hours
Lvl 9 to 10- 5 hours
Lvl 10 to 11 -  7 hours
Lvl 11 to 12 - 9 hours

Lvl 12 to 13 - 10 hours

Lvl 13 to 14 - 12 hours

Lvl 14 to 15 - 14 hours
Lvl 15 to 16 - 16 hours
Lvl 16 to 17 - 18 hours
Lvl 17 to 18 - 20 hours
Lvl 18 to 19 - 22 ????
Lvl 19 to 20 - 24 ????
Total - 160 hours and 36 mins
Time needed= 6.6 days

The avg person sleeps for 8 hours give or take. In 15 days that's 120 hours even with upgrading while people sleep sometimes there is down time in that with no buildings upgrading at all.

now I got to go out on a limb here and wonder what it took before you lowered the munitions before. Meaning you gave us a new map prob with one building alone taking lingers than the 15 days itself lol that's a bit funny from a game developer to over look that aspect, but it was a insult to us players that play the game and support and spend money on the game as I do to modify the times and not do their own math, and still leave it for that long.

i don't want to put another list together to see how long a city takes to get to 20 because the game will already be over by the time that most games will end in anyways. That would mean I start playing lvling building only for the time of the fight. And never do much fighting because the only troops I can make is first few days lvling a city main building. 

A good exp is I feel asleep left my bombers out they died I had to replace 19 Lvl 3 bombers but I needed to confirm some more times of how long it took to upgrade the munitions and that's all it's been doing for days now and I can't make my troops back to Lvl 3 in a timely fashion because I have to make them at a lower city and ship stuff to the place of my Lvl 10 airbase to get the 3rd Lvl but since the game is ending early anyways I'm getting times while farming for gold.

do I have to even mention a Lvl 10 airbase being upgraded to Lvl 11 is 6 hours.

my last comment is the game maker really needs to sit down and think about is:

1. Sit down play 2 games themselves.

2. The time given 15 days 360 hours

3. Write down in a spread sheet all the times it takes everything. To upgrade, to make, to train. To Lvl up. 

4. Think to them selfs where should one be with troops and Lvl troops at what point in time of the map.

5. Rewrite the whole upgrading times the whole troop production times to whole time system pretty much.

its the biggest unbalance of the game.

i will leave you with these final thoughts a avg player wants to start hitting other players or moving to the middle atleast by day 2. And by day 3 and 4 they would love to already have the ability to train all troop types once unlocked. People have to build a defense along with building a offense. You want to make a bigger queue well my last thought is with the right times in the first place the munitions gets a higher Lvl faster and the airbase and army gets a higher Lvl faster and it keeps the core design still intact which make since the bigger the more but it fixes the complaints of not having a bigger one in the first place like before. When you made changes the last time to reduce the munitions building upgrade times the reason I was insulted is I feel you applied a fast simple fix without thinking about it. Just so you could ease the minds of players for a short time. And I had to do the math for you to point out why it was still a way over looked fix. It's not only the munitions needing lower but most all buildings needed to get troops out as well. I'm done for a while people can use my times posted and add to it the other buildings like city hall and army and air to see how long it will take you in upgrades to get the best troops and then to Lvl them to 5. 

My last comment is by day 6 before I can even upgrade a munitions to 20 alone. I am allready done my big push and the extra troops isn't needed as I'm farming and holding off enemy's.

ps: if it takes me 6 days to get a munitions too 20 how the hell are we going to get a be-13 rocket in a 4 day league event when 4 days is all we got and the system you have ATM starts a lot of leagues off with just 2 to 3 days left in the fight sometimes.

thank you for your time

Sr you said it. Thank you for bringing this up. I hope to god they fix this. 

Yea... When are changes coming? Silver League battle and Gold League battle still not open... Changes for more leadership flags and more troop space still not done... Stupid tiger tanks still worth 11,000 points, players dont know whether to go fight for middle or stay away from middle to chase the respawning stupid tiger tanks. Navy is still useless because it takes too long make a strong one and it cant reach HQ, Command Centers, Tiger tanks, or any other significant victory points (except a few guardians exposed to water). Tech tree takes too much gold and blueprints, and even when you do finally unlock the strongest units it doesnt matter because by the time everyone has lvl 14+ munition factory to make the best units most of the fighting is done... The strongest faction is too far ahead to be challenged. On top of all of that, you are giving us less free diamonds than before... The chat keeps disappearing, today the times disappeared from chat also, display glitches make units look like they are zooming forward or staying still when the opposite is true... League Leader controls are still infuriating, We cannot kick or invite players sometimes unless they are idle, which makes no sense...

Everyday i see players talking about quitting. Many have already left. WHATS THE HOLD UP? The game was better before, and it has gotten worse. Please take steps to improve it ASAP before a lot more players quit which has happened to other games that start off with great promise and then fail because of mistakes made by greedy or incompetent developers. 

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, BladeGuner said:

Ok, lots of discussion , no action. When do we get the changes? I just finished a match and don't want to start a new one just to have the rules change in the middle of the match. Let's go, update already ! 

41 minutes ago, KingCB said:

Yea... When are changes coming? Silver League battle and Gold League battle still not open... Changes for more leadership flags and more troop space still not done... Stupid tiger tanks still worth 11,000 points, players dont know whether to go fight for middle or stay away from middle to chase the respawning stupid tiger tanks. Navy is still useless because it takes too long make a strong one and it cant reach HQ, Command Centers, Tiger tanks, or any other significant victory points (except a few guardians exposed to water). Tech tree takes too much gold and blueprints, and even when you do finally unlock the strongest units it doesnt matter because by the time everyone has lvl 14+ munition factory to make the best units most of the fighting is done... The strongest faction is too far ahead to be challenged. On top of all of that, you are giving us less free diamonds than before... The chat keeps disappearing, today the times disappeared from chat also, display glitches make units look like they are zooming forward or staying still when the opposite is true... League Leader controls are still infuriating, We cannot kick or invite players sometimes unless they are idle, which makes no sense...

Everyday i see players talking about quitting. Many have already left. WHATS THE HOLD UP? The game was better before, and it has gotten worse. Please take steps to improve it ASAP before a lot more players quit which has happened to other games that start off with great promise and then fail because of mistakes made by greedy or incompetent developers. 

Thanks.

Hey, next update will have lots of changes based on the suggestions we collected. It will be a big update with most problems addressed and a new feature- tournaments ( makes the league battle systematic and automatic). Once I know the release date, I will post it on the forum. Thanks a lot for your understanding.

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned this topic