World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Upcoming Adjustments- Episode 1

Peter

Commanders, we've been collecting suggestions and feedback about the new map- Golden Empire since it was released. And many feasible ideas will be implemented in the upcoming maintenance and updates gradually. We value your feelings more than anything.

The changes will be:

1. More PVP benefits. You can gain much more EXP and other stuff by attacking other players. It's a war game, of course most of us want to attack a real commander. So the incentives will be added.

2. More leadership points and larger troop cap. In other words, you can capture more territories and train more troops than before. Sometimes we have what we need to train 10 more bombers and 10 more tanks, but we cannot due to the restraints. 

3. Higher upper limit of resources in city. By increasing the resources cap of each level, you can store far more resources than before.

4. Longer queue for training troops and producing armaments. It's annoying that you have to tap it every 5 minutes.

5. Making it easier to destroy others' cities. 

Please write down the changes that you wanna make the most under this thread, we will give away REWARDS (Diamonds or even Blue Prints) accordingly once your suggestion has been adopted. We will keep listening and doing what we can to make the game better. Thank you very much!

1600x900-5.thumb.jpg.0ec03bcfcb4be7a9421

P.S. I will let you know when these changes will take place. 

• Upvote 1

First right off the bat number one. It is a war game but I'm afraid your number one on the list will make it so people just sit back in the back and never expand to the middle gold mines we are having that issue now. So if it's more of a benefit to attack players then no one will help me cap the middle gold mine. Screen shot to show what I mean below.

number 2 on the list might help with the issue with number one with more flags and troops. But still I like and hate number one.

i have unlocked heavy transports and needing a Lvl 14 mun is getting crazy to also be able to Lvl a air base or army depot to 20 to get Lvl 5 isn't going to work. At this time I Lvl one city alone that I started with to 20 because of the bp reward. there is not enough time to Lvl a city a mun a air a army depot to 20. That's 4 builds with the time frame it takes to Lvl those buildings up to get better troops, when they are finished unlocked. That is this is what I see my self doing with your current game set up.

1. Lvl starting city to 20 for my bp

2. Rush to the middle when I have 4 transports. 

3. Next city Lvl to 11 or 12 at most.

reason for 3

a. Takes way to long to get a mun to get the better troops by the time I secure the base by lvling turrets and other building that are needed lvled game is over

b. I have my bombers and fighters and 8 stugz with 4 small transports a scout to see a inf to cap what else do I need? I can kill a city with 3 lvl 10 turrets with aa for protection with only that above

c. Big transports at 14 munitions building don't need them if I have to wait 2-3day for a avg player to go from 11 to 14 mun a heavy player playing a lot of hours don't need to waste that time because he needs to Lvl air base to Lvl 10 instead so he can Lvl bombers and fighters to Lvl 3 going to a Lvl 15 airbase is crazy waste of time because of the time it takes so mad Lvl for troops is 3 for me and I haven't never seen a Lvl 4 yet.

d. The other troops like big bombers I'm trying to unlock but if a heavy transport has to have a mun at 14 I bet they need 18 the jets prob 19 one more step up in the tree and the big rocket car that has wheels but is slower than the slug outside my door.

d.1 if those troops are higher mun than the heavy transport people will only have them by gems.

4th. Cap all city's worth 200 points and the hq for a total of 1200 points 

5th thing I'm doing is wait 4 days for the other people to stop fighting in the back for no good reason when they should have advanced on day 2 or 3 to the 200 point city's. Reason why your number one will make me wait longer than 4 days

6th while waiting for other leagues or beginning players to come to the middle I have to kill tanks for 30 points or spread to another hq that spreads me out time wise but has to be done i need my league gold mine open.

7th I cap the league gold mine within mins of it opening with the troops I stated I had above

8th then I say I will have to wait forever for the middle to open up we can only cap one gold mine which isn't fair open it up to a limit of atleast 2 or 3 so we pack our troops up to go clear and kill the other gold mine within our area

9th I allways do is go to faction chat link that league gold mine and say here someone drop in and cap your fighting in the back and did no work for a mine but we need to move forward. Now I'm nice and only say drop in and cap and start farming your fresh mine

10th thing is clear the middle out and cap a command center and another and another because no one is close to the middle there still fighting back in the back and if you make more reward for pvp then then we will still be the only ones to say omg I need 10,000,000 gold to get all troops unlocked and Lvl the troops needed to a certain Lvl to get them unlocked but yet they still back there fighting

11th thing is cap the middle within mins of it opening I'm out of flagz so kill more tanks and more the game ends.

so I'm sure there's other thing I do in between those actions like go back to home base boy that takes another long time just to protect my starting base or help a league mate that's getting hit

things I would like to see other than what I have stated is if not this map maybe a blitz map where all troops are faster so I don't have to wait for my transports a hour later or spend 4 hours moving troops from here to there.

2nd thing is the mobile arty and mobile aa I think is week compaired to the small ones only because of range it needs to be the same because we have to have a big old city 25 days from now to get one anyways but we only have 15 days that sucks I won't have many bigger troops I unlocked because in 15 days there isn't enough time to Lvl the right building with avg playing hours

3rd it takes so much gold and so much time and so many lvls of the munitions to even get a rocket car as I call it that the damage it does isn't all that great give it a bit more or a person is better off with 2 reg arty

4th thing increase the xp you get from killing a gold mine and the troops around the 200 400 and 600 point city's make it worth it to cap those buildings then someone might meet me in the middle and not fight for that pvp extra xp you are giving them in the back. 

A league that does all the work opening up gold mines for the faction and there league will be ranked 10th when they should be first all because of more of a pvp buff so the guys getting all the xp from a new pvp buff

1. will be ranked first by hitting other players letting them live hitting them again

2. They will get a better daily reward

3. They will get access to free faction gold mineing

4. They will get free middle mine gold all by just siting in the back racking up points by killing another player while my league falls in the ranks but did all the pushing

last thing I want to list because my post is getting long and I think is important is don't open all mines for every faction if one faction opens up league gold mines it should be the only faction to get them make the other faction wait until they earned the points before they can mine them.

this will put 2 factions having to fight to get to the middle to open it up to farm the gold and create more pvp in the middle because 2 enemy had to rush to get there. At this time when one faction falls behind they stop and wait until the other faction opens up the mines for them then they rush and cap a league mine and that's about it until there next map.

one last thing I know that was suppose to be last but I will make it short.

make it so that if you joins the big map as a league they go to a map with only league joined members make it a min of atleast 6 from a league to even get in the map. This will Allow new members to form new leagues and learn and not get murdered by a active league that has bombers unlocked and they don't have them yet. Right now I can see a big league like my own even though we are protecting our own area and members can make a new player quit the game because he hasn't played as long. No before I said keep old and new together but with the new tech tree unlocks I say put more active leagues in a battle together to make a more pleasant fight and not run off new members this way. It's about money so let's keep the player base so you can make more. 

Mao the screen shot is posted look at the help our league has only one other league trying to get middle with us. Look. At how there is no read in the middle but they are capping city's in the back.

sorry for long post more next time

image.png

• Upvote 3

Lol wow Rotymir wrote a real novel ? I'll see if I can compete hahaha

A lot of his ideas are okay but the main thing to remember is that the main reason capable players do not advance to the middle and fight for central gold mine and command centers is because ALL of the 11,000 experience point Tiger Tanks respawn in the area between outer pass and guardian cities... Or within the useless starter areas before players even reach outer pass. 

I dont see any mention of this being addressed. Even though it is one of the bigger imbalance issues remaining. Tiger tanks with 77,500 health give 11,000 experience points, plus 10 resource trucks for another 1,000 experience, 5,000+ steel and cash, plus more points, steel, and cash for killing the surrounding tanks and aa guns. The players who are ranked top ten on any given golden empire battlefield are ALWAYS the players who killed the most tiger tanks. Meanwhile, other players who were first to take guardian city, first to take HQ, first to tank command center, clear and capture central gold mine, and then do the work to clear and protect the central gold mine... Can never kill a tiger tank (because their troops are in the middle where they belong and because tiger tanks worth 11,000 exp points do not respawn near the middle ever). And the points they get from doing all of the hard work which matters never adds up to enough to even get them inside the top 25 by the end of a battlefield where most players have nothing left to do by the end of the map except target tiger tanks for points to be higher ranked. 

So once again... Please change ALL Tiger Tanks so that they are only worth 500 exp points. Eleven Thousand experience points for killing one, easy, stupid tiger tank that doesnt even fight back is the stupidest idea ever. And/or increase the amount of experience points that a player gets for attacking and destroying command centers, HQs, and guardians... You can do this easily by causing dozens of resource trucks to spawn onto those cities once they are destroyed. Experience and Resources for the players who actually earned it with the most important efforts that benefit faction the most. 

I like the idea of rewarding actual players for fighting other actual, real players... But make sure that their is incentive to do this fighting where it counts the most (in the middle of map - see my comments above). Right now, too many players are fighting each other in starter areas where there are no oil zones, no victory points (except stupid tiger tanks), no Military Zones (except a couple beside outer pass). The start areas are so useless that many good players are deletint their start areas just so they have enough flag space (leadership) to take area closer to the middle. You need to encourage this trend so that their will be more epic PVP battling near and around the middle area of map where all of the victory points are... And you do this by rewarding the players who fight there with experience points. 

As far as difficulty with attacking real players... In our last map Gimptu and eventually some other GODz went to kill a player... Demolished his city about 20 times in two days (im not exaggerating). And each time his city was demolished... He instant pacified the city... Each time his turrets were destroyed (dozens of times)... He Instant reconstructed the turrets. He instant upgraded his commercial center most likely to get the resources needed to keep diamond re-constructing everything in his city each time it was destroyed. We were amazed... After hours and hours of attacking him over and over again, at one point they just wanted to see how much diamonds could he possibly spend Lol. Probably close to 100,000 or something like that. It was insane. But it proved a point. People who have tons of money diamonds... Can NEVER lose their city in the current game if they are online and willing to use their diamonds. That is a major balance issue of unfairness for players who cannot spend a $1,000+ cash on a video game every month. Please make a limit for how many times a city can be instant pacified by the same player in one day. The limit should be 1... But I'd settle for 3 or 5... It just cant be that rich players get to have a forever living city that no one can ever take from them because of diamonds. 

The next issue about fighting real players and also NPC troops is that the units were updated with stats that dont make much sense. AA guns and Wirble Guns need to have more health and more attack power. 10 aa guns should be able to destroy 1 bomber plane. But in some cases the bomber are so fast, and so durable that they can reach AA guns and kill them easily before being destroyed. Even if AA guns are spread a bit the same thing happens some times. Make tanks better. They are still a bit useless compared with other units... Their limitations (low attack on buildings, slow speed, speed gets EVEN MORE slower once attacked and losing morale so they can barely even reach enemy troops that can shoot them from range), no attack against air, no attack against navy, and all turrets have stronger attack against tanks than anything else so they die the fastest when sending them against a city). Need to re-balance the units to make attacking more plausible and less annoying. 

I hope this is helpful !

• Upvote 6

I like the idea of more troops and more command flags. Will allow for bigger areas of control. 

I have are yo admit the armament requirements are a bit high. They need to be scaled back or make it so you have a shared munition factory where no matter which city you have they all share the same ability to make the same stuff. This would make your beginning city so much more critical. 

Also I have to agree with the increase in anti aircraft guns increase in power and health. They are a joke. They are designed for 1 thing and they do a lousy job at it. Increase power and health please.

turrents need to have increased power also. They are so easy to kill thus kill a city.

i like the increased bonus for Pvp....but maybe make it so the closer to the center you are the higher the exp bonus you get.

give an exp bonus for holding key cities. A flat Exp per hour or day for holding outer rim cities, guardians, hq and such.

increase league membership size....we need more godz!

• Upvote 3

I would pretty much agree with most of what's been said above and will add a to what Sneaky is saying.   My first thought was that we still don't have enough opportunities for getting BP's and gold, but really when you think about it, with the current munitions level requirements for advanced armaments they are all basically useless even if you have them unlocked.  By the time you get the city and munitions lvl high enough, there is really no time left even use the advanced troops because the battle is basically over.  It also appears that we will never see expanded lvl 5 troops on the battlefield again with the current setup.  If the munitions lvl requirements are going to stay the same and the base lvl requirements for expanding are going to stay the same, the build times for these building needs to greatly be decreased.  Let's be honest, we all want to be able to use the advanced armaments when we unlock them but never even have a chance due to time constraints with leveling the relevant buildings.

• Upvote 4

How about when it comes to blue prints they spawn more. 

Also when lvling up troops they acquire abilitys specific to that troop type. I'll give one example IE: Fighters are given option to be able to drop torpedos or bombs. 

Now this was my thinking as well That artillery and bombers are under par with damage make them have less health and do more damage. It shouldn't take 8 trips to refill to destroy a sniper tower or turrets in my opinion. 

Another thing is are we going to be able to use railroads and planes to transport supplies and armorments from our city's?

and why make the tree that we have to lvl factory to lvl 14 to produce troops that I've unlocked and spent so much time unlocking and by that time the game is already over and I can't utilize my amazing unlocked troops for long. Why? 

Thank you for you time and I hope this helps

MERICA ??

• Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, Maddog said:

Peter is there anyway you can make a building/ upgrading line for say if somebody's offline they can have it keep building it would help many of the commanders out and if it's after level 5 or 6 than it can build many things 

To add to this idea 2 options have it so we can build 2 buildings at once, next I think along the same lines mad said is have it so we can queue building maybe say 5 Lvl of upgrades in the queue meaning I have a city Lvl 9 I can upgrade it to 10 it's upgrading now I can add Lvl 11 city to queue then mun to 10 then to Lvl 11 then a turret to next Lvl as example. But it still only does one building at a time but it starts the next in queue when finished with the first and queue goes down each time and more can be added.

hehe King sorry to make ya read all that I made this one shorter :)

edit to add this: before you changed the bubbles to longer time frame with bigger rewards I was getting 2 bp a day about for the past week I'm lucky to get one a day before these last few days I was getting one a day after your changes so it hurt what I was getting and was suppose to have better chances reduce bubbles by half the time will help

Edited by Rotymir
  • Upvote 3

I would like to see way point added for moving units. It's not fair that I have to log in every couple of minutes to get my forces (specifically air and naval units) around an enemy controlled area. Currently bombers end up flying over or sailing through and getting destroyed when we should be able to set their route as commanders. This also happens to ground forces who try to get around units or obstacles such as lakes or mountains  

Secondly, it would be nice to direct supply transports on way points also. I've gotten 2 transport trucks stuck behind a mountain coming back one time and was unable to use them or disband them. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Rotymir said:

To add to this idea 2 options have it so we can build 2 buildings at once, next I think along the same lines mad said is have it so we can queue building maybe say 5 Lvl of upgrades in the queue meaning I have a city Lvl 9 I can upgrade it to 10 it's upgrading now I can add Lvl 11 city to queue then mun to 10 then to Lvl 11 then a turret to next Lvl as example. But it still only does one building at a time but it starts the next in queue when finished with the first and queue goes down each time and more can be added.

hehe King sorry to make ya read all that I made this one shorter :)

edit to add this: before you changed the bubbles to longer time frame with bigger rewards I was getting 2 bp a day about for the past week I'm lucky to get one a day before these last few days I was getting one a day after your changes so it hurt what I was getting and was suppose to have better chances reduce bubbles by half the time will help

Oh no I meant one building still but if we are focused somewhere else it's still building even if we go to bed 

• Upvote 2

Just a quick tip i know everybody thinks that the whole tech tree was the worst idea u guys made i just thought to maybe shut them up and make the techs cheaper thx and maybe add a few more troops?

Oh and could u add those subs already? Lol

4 minutes ago, Moab said:

Just a quick tip i know everybody thinks that the whole tech tree was the worst idea u guys made i just thought to maybe shut them up and make the techs cheaper thx and maybe add a few more troops?

Oh and could u add those subs already? Lol

Oh and maddogs idea is great i thoughttoo that u could yes... Not just Build 2 buildings, but upgrade 2 buildings or could do both at the same time

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Djohnson said:

They need to be scaled back or make it so you have a shared munition factory where no matter which city you have they all share the same ability to make the same stuff. This would make your beginning city so much more critical. 

Great idea and I like it pretty much. However, I am afraid this is a nightmare for the developers, cuz if they develop the shared munition factory, a lot of things will be messed up. 

10 hours ago, Rotymir said:

Idea is fabulous, but I am afraid that building two buildings at once is undoable. However, I will forward the ideas to the developers as  what they presented to me.:)

1/ Set limitation per one Troops, it can be more fair for everyone, more strategy level and different combination.

2/ Navy useless, in this map, Navy can't go to very deep inside in to ore ring level, make some route or benefit for navy, otherwise, no one will use anymore.

3/ Outer Pass useless, this outer pass can generate 30 points ONLY, it is useless too, Outer Pass cant Block another for transports and too little points.

make Outer Pass more point or make it powerful for block the any planes without same faction

4/ Transports, Transport can go to middle ring Cities level, I guess the map setting change to 3 Guidance City all down, the protection in middle city will close be better.

5/ High Technology useless, The map will end or settle before reach a high powerful Troops come out, around reach P-51 level, the map will end soon.

6/ Change points or different benefit for special City, Not Only Tiger Tiger and Tiger !! Someone A use troops to attack GC, CC and Gold Mine, Someone B use troops to attack Tiger, The B scores will higher than A, it need to change for afford and benefit to A.

7/ Make a Chat room, it can invite Players into chat room, we can chat and team up with 2-4 players, because faction chat have too much noise.

• Upvote 3

I'm willing to play out the updates before I make any map suggestions.

But there has always been one thing on my mind that bothered me so much, it was bombers and AA; perhalps you may consider my suggestion.

In the old global the bomber were OP, with 15+ you could wipe out a city in just minutes. Now it takes an hr to do so. Might be my imagination, but it seems the AA are weaker too.

It would've been easier just to make the AA with 3x the health and 2x more powerful to counter the bombers.

may want to get your testers to try this out.

oh and the mobile rocket launcher is waaay to slow, my infantry out run it 2x

But for map changes, let's play it out and see.

ideally you want factions to all move to the center and fight it out; with more command flags and more incentive to clear out your area to move up to the center, this might create a better balanced war.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Jack said:

Idea is fabulous, but I am afraid that building two buildings at once is undoable. However, I will forward the ideas to the developers as  what they presented to me.:)

Even if it's not 2 city's at once have the building queue like a troop queue where you can add 5 different building to it to upgrade but it still only builds one at a time, I will hate myself for saying this but if it's don't maybe connect it to the com center for each Lvl it's upgraded it adds one to queue Lvl one can only have one in que like it is now Lvl 5 will have 5 in queue but still only building one at a time it just auto starts the next in the queue. Will sure help the development of a city while one sleeps lol

• Upvote 1

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned this topic