World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Interesting find

Varro

So myself (Varro) and another player named Bear were talking over battlefield chat and I realized that the p51 fighters are in actuality British spitfires or hurricanes. At this point In the conversation, bear pointed out that the recon planes and the bombers have the same shadow and I checked and saw the same thing... However shortly later I realized that the fighters also had the same shadow.

But then it got interesting, the shadows have 4 props that resemble a B17 Flying Fortress or a B29 Super Fortress. 

Normally I'm not one to jump to conclusions but.... In this case I have to wonder, are there plans for a heavy bomber?

image.png

image.png

image.png

This is battlefield 1001759 if anyone was wondering.

The scout is mine, the other aircraft are a player named Hauq 's

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

So myself (Varro) and another player named Bear were talking over battlefield chat and I realized that the p51 fighters are in actuality British spitfires or hurricanes. At this point In the conversation, bear pointed out that the recon planes and the bombers have the same shadow and I checked and saw the same thing... However shortly later I realized that the fighters also had the same shadow.

But then it got interesting, the shadows have 4 props that resemble a B17 Flying Fortress or a B29 Super Fortress. 

Normally I'm not one to jump to conclusions but.... In this case I have to wonder, are there plans for a heavy bomber?

image.png

image.png

image.png

Sir, thank you so much for noticing this. We will forward this to our game designer and may make some changes in future if applicable. Of course you and Bear will get 500 Diamonds for this. Good luck on battlefield!