World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Achievements not working

Brok23

Hello, I noticed a last global that I have had 0 kills on a few of the achievements available, I played through this global to make sure it was definitely a glitch and I still have 0 kills for all achievements that requires you to get kills. In my last global I have killed German and human player cruisers, fighters, and heavy tanks. So there is no reason why these Arnt together. I have played 12 game so far so I'm not sure how to resolve this problem but I would like to get it fixed at the least.

image.png

8 hours ago, Brok23 said:

Hello, I noticed a last global that I have had 0 kills on a few of the achievements available, I played through this global to make sure it was definitely a glitch and I still have 0 kills for all achievements that requires you to get kills. In my last global I have killed German and human player cruisers, fighters, and heavy tanks. So there is no reason why these Arnt together. I have played 12 game so far so I'm not sure how to resolve this problem but I would like to get it fixed at the least.

Yes, that is a glitch. And we have received some reports of this problem before. It will be fixed in the future update. Thanks for your kind reminding.