World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Troop speed

Prodigy

Speed the troops up, they move slower then snails. The time it takes for my troops to move from point A to point B gives me plenty of time to look for a new game. 

Hey man, Many thanks fro your advice. I'll take notes and forward it to our tech crew as reference of future update. Sorry for the unpleasant game experience it brings to you.-_- 

Wow, I've been sticking to the roads since I assumed u did move faster. Guess I should have timed it sometime to find out. Lol. I like the speed. Defending players need time to see attacks coming and prepare. Not everybody lives with their game screen on 24/7. Only things I think need sped up a tad are art's, at's and bofo's. Too long to get them back home after air dropping them. 

Wow, I've been sticking to the roads since I assumed u did move faster. Guess I should have timed it sometime to find out. Lol. I like the speed. Defending players need time to see attacks coming and prepare. Not everybody lives with their game screen on 24/7. Only things I think need sped up a tad are art's, at's and bofo's. Too long to get them back home after air dropping them. 

Hey man, thanks for your support and advice. We'll adjust the speed of troops in future update. Any advice, don't hesitate to tell us!;)