World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

1st Maintenance of the New Patch

Peter

Commanders,

The changes will be made gradually based on the amazing feedback from all of you! This first maintenance is most likely to happen at 23:00 pm 2/3 PST. 

What‘s New

•Adjusted the durability of reconstructed buildings to 20%

Initially, reconstructing was designed to reduce the costs of recovering from nothing. But repeating reconstructing buildings to full durability makes the war endless, which is not the purpose of this function.  

•Added Blueprints in battlefield missions

Every active commander deserves rewards, and blueprints shouldn’t be an obstacle of unlocking armaments in early stage of war.

•Increased the amount of resources including BP in Domestic Affairs; the higher level your Admin Area, the more resources you can get

The bubble sucks especially when you get so little from it. So the higher level and bigger territory your admin areas are, the more output will come from Domestic and the higher chance of getting BP

•Reduced the frequency of Domestic Affairs

Bubbles are annoying when your territory gets bigger. So when leveling up, the frequency will drop but the rewards will increase.

•Improved the gold production and the costs of unlocking advanced armaments

This is to make it more balanced in available units between the new and old players. And we will add more ways to obtain gold in future.

•Reduced the time needed to upgrade Air and Naval bases

It was too loooong to level up these two.

•Reduced the steel needed to build a Lv. 1 Mini Iron Mine to 20

When I decide to build a Iron Mine, it needs steel to build, which looks very impracticable.

•Added more steel rewards in early stage missions 

We shouldn’t get stuck on steel.

•Adjusted the rebel respawning location

•Reduced the protection time of Gold Mines from 24 hours to 0 hours after fulfilling the stage requirements

It's too long to wait after we fulfill the requirements. 

•Reduced the Victory Points needed to unlock Stage Prizes

The original V points needed for each Stage are: 1600, 2200, 6800, 17000 and 30000.

The new V points needed are: 1000, 1300, 3800, 7900 and 12000.

Bug fixes

•Fixed the dispatching issue of transport ship in naval force base

•Adjusted the load of Supplies to 0.01

•Fixed the bug that enabled injured troops to be healed after being upgraded in tech

•Switched the order of two aircraft carriers in munition factory

•Fixed the bug that enabled rubber factory to produce steel

•Fixed the bug that reconstructing buildings in league city cost no fortune

• Upvote 2

I cannot refill some troops in my army or air bases on my outer pass city, I was able to refill my tranports but won't allow me to heal my bombers(which were damaged less than 1k) and my Sherman tanks, I was able to refill them at another base but this defeats the purpose of a FOB.

Being able to reconstruct buildings to the lvls they were when they were destroyed is a bad idea. This makes cities invulnerable even with them returning to only 20%. Both the bombers and artillery are so weak that you can't kill the buildings fast enough. The only way to kill someone is if they aren't home for a very long time. I have top level arty, lvl 45. I spent 5 hours with 11 arty trying to kill a city. The owner returned when I had him down to 2 turrets and city hall. Within a very short period of time he had his city completely rebuilt, even with my artillery still blasting away. You also changed to range of the turrets somehow so you can get artillery to attack without getting attacked in return. Used to be that you had to have lvl 5 turrets to accomplish this. Now turrets at level 3 seem to be able to reach and level 5 far outreach the artillery. You have made both bomber and artillery useless in concurring cities. Only useful in attacking guard towers. I don't understand what is bad about being able to destroy buildings and making opponent start over. If you don't want to have to start over protect your city better.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, BladeGuner said:

Being able to reconstruct buildings to the lvls they were when they were destroyed is a bad idea. This makes cities invulnerable even with them returning to only 20%. Both the bombers and artillery are so weak that you can't kill the buildings fast enough. The only way to kill someone is if they aren't home for a very long time. I have top level arty, lvl 45. I spent 5 hours with 11 arty trying to kill a city. The owner returned when I had him down to 2 turrets and city hall. Within a very short period of time he had his city completely rebuilt, even with my artillery still blasting away. You also changed to range of the turrets somehow so you can get artillery to attack without getting attacked in return. Used to be that you had to have lvl 5 turrets to accomplish this. Now turrets at level 3 seem to be able to reach and level 5 far outreach the artillery. You have made both bomber and artillery useless in concurring cities. Only useful in attacking guard towers. I don't understand what is bad about being able to destroy buildings and making opponent start over. If you don't want to have to start over protect your city better.

Your using old tactics for a completely new game.

throw out all the old tactics you used before and create new ones.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Semispaz said:

Your using old tactics for a completely new game.

throw out all the old tactics you used before and create new ones.

It doesn't matter what units I'm using, being able to restore buildings to original levels is the problem. I have already moved to build different units, it won't get past the issue of not being able to kill buildings fast enough if you can reconstruct them faster than I can kill them.

• Upvote 1

Has this patch already came through? Because my domestic affairs still don't work right, I collect all of them at the same time, and they respawn so randomly.... I have 10+ territories and I will only get 4 pop up at a time, and usually it's the same location popping up but not the others? This sucks because everyone else is still getting more blueprints than me and I have been on a lot!! At least 6 hours a day since the update coming out. I have had my territories maxed for 2-3 days now and my both my city's have been lvl 10+ for 3 days.... Is this happening to anyone else?

16 hours ago, Peter said:

Commanders,

The changes will be made gradually based on the amazing feedback from all of you! This first maintenance is most likely to happen at 23:00 pm 2/3 PST. 

What‘s New

Initially, reconstructing was designed to reduce the costs of recovering from nothing. But repeating reconstructing buildings to full durability makes the war endless, which is not the purpose of this function.  

Every active commander deserves rewards, and blueprints shouldn’t be an obstacle of unlocking armaments in early stage of war.

•Increased the amount of resources including BP in Domestic Affairs; the higher level your Admin Area, the more resources you can get

The bubble sucks especially when you get so little from it. So the higher level and bigger territory your admin areas are, the more output will come from Domestic and the higher chance of getting BP

Bubbles are annoying when your territory gets bigger. So when leveling up, the frequency will drop but the rewards will increase.

This is to make it more balanced in available units between the new and old players. And we will add more ways to obtain gold in future.

When I decide to build a Iron Mine, it needs steel to build, which looks very impracticable.

Bug fixes

•Fixed the bug that enabled injured troops to be healed after being upgraded in tech

Great to hear! Could you please also make the anti tank fire at long range distances a bit later Peter?

17 hours ago, Peter said:

Commanders,

What‘s New

•Reduced the protection time of Gold Mines to 2 hour after fulfilling the stage requirements

It's too long to wait after we fulfill the requirements. 

•Reduced the Victory Points needed to unlock Stage Prizes

The original V points needed for each Stage are: 1600, 2200, 6800, 17000 and 30000.

The new V points needed are: 1000, 1300, 3800, 7900 and 12000.

Bug fixes

Ok so glad to see some of our feedback being implemented . I still would like the training queue and producing queue to go back to ten. I don't see the point of reducing it. I also think stugs are awesome and should be able to become lvl5 I don't know why they stuck at lvl2.  I think you guys should rebalance the troops because the aa are uselessly weak and arts can't do crap to turrets. got the perfect game. Keep it that way lol

• Upvote 1

After being greatly discouraged from the update. I am happy to read all this. I am also impressed at the rate of which major issues were addressed. I feel I may have not been fair to the admins and am sorry for that. I may have held onto strong feeling from a previous game that was ruined by updates. War Commander if you're curious. So I had my doubts but again sorry and great job.  Very impressed and would like to support the game once more. Next blueprint event I will spend to support the creators.  

But to be honest. My two favorite aspects of the previous version was. 1-The 15 day everyone is equal again. 2-How easy it was to eliminate players from the game completely, even though it was brutal. Lol

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Romeo23 said:

Ok so glad to see some of our feedback being implemented . I still would like the training queue and producing queue to go back to ten. I don't see the point of reducing it. I also think stugs are awesome and should be able to become lvl5 I don't know why they stuck at lvl2.  I think you guys should rebalance the troops because the aa are uselessly weak and arts can't do crap to turrets. got the perfect game. Keep it that way lol

If you upgrade your bases your queue goes up, at level 11 munitions I can queue 7 munitions. I also agree the aa should get the original damage or get there 300 range back... I like the way the arty is now, i don't think it's made to be a building killer, but a support troop to keep your stugs(assault gun) from enemy troops. Also every 5 levels of your camps you can get another troops level, for example level 3 troops expansion is avaible at level 10 army camp.

I didn't see anything in the patch about movement bugs.  Some places still have troops doubling back on themselves but not nearly as frequent as before.  Also I kept sending out 3 bombers just killing random rebels. Almost everytime my 3 bombers would get there then one would warp sometimes as far back as 3 zones. So I would click and move it once I found it then it would move faster than a f22 to the location. Pretty sure those guys weren't wearing g suits so they probably were crushed by the instant warp ;)

• Upvote 1

At first it was hard to take a city because of the full return of health but the 20% made it more balanced. 

For those not happy with art you are stuck in the old ways. Stugs are made to kill building now which is pretty cool and lower hit points makes it about right. Art have there place to keep laying down fire but you had 2 troops before art and bombers everything else wasn't worth it's time to take a city. Now you have to play with more troops which is a good thing because you have to readjust if you brought too many stugs but needed aa. FYI I saw 8 city's trashed today and some was gem users.

Admin is doing a great job so far getting things back on track. The game shouldn't be about just one unit anyways. 

There is a issue the I have seen with stugs. When they are in range of a unit to go to hit it. They move on there own. And you come back to a dead stug. This is what I saw at my hq. There fortune please to its left rebels spawned but I didn't have a scout up to see them they where hidden, but somehow the stugs still seen them and went and cleared the village on there own. Once down there they went north to the other village to start killing until they all died there. I waited and watched just to see if they would stop. But they didn't. They also saw the troops to the north even though I couldn't see them. Auto attacking like that makes for a lot of wake up to lost troops.

As far as the air base reduction i am really happy about it. We have been joking that we couldn't get one to lvl 20 over 15 days.

as for destroyed building staying around I really like this idea. Because when I cap a city to progress further to the middle of the map it helps stay on pace for going on in to get more points. The downside is my enemy takes my base with same lvl buildings and I don't have a issue with that because I got to take it back. Now if you listen to some and make destroyed building go away after they are killed then it would unbalance the fight to the middle because we only have 15 days not a month. So keep it like that.

ideas I have is any city we cap if it's a lvl 4,6,9 then it would be cool and less time consuming if the munitions place was of the same lvl. I think the hq is lvl 9 city but lvl 7 mun. And it takes a bit too long to get it up drop it a hour once we hit 10

other idea I have is just like having a ending point that you have at 60k something but if there is good wars going on in a game it might need more than 15 days. So what would be cool is before a game will end in 15 days you have to atleast have half of the ending score or something like that. So for example you have to have atleast 30k or the fight won't end. I can see good and bad sides to this. But the one good side I see is those players that think they should just sit back in the starting area they will realize they better get there butts up off there feet and help get a better score. 

Last thing is, and I'm not sure the best way to implement it but it needs done. For the people that sit around and do nothing to help the faction get valor then they need to not get rank rewards or some type of system to say if your not helping your not going to grow or lvl up or something to that effect. But the lower valor needed that you are fixing now will help when we have a bunch on Inactive's that don't want to understand the game play.

my most important and the rank bonus everyday will help get people trying to get a higher rank and grow is to give us a blue print ever 3 days we stay in the top 10 or gold for every 2 days we stay in top ten or diamond system like the 100 a day being like before high rank more diamonds. And it don't have to be 2000 for first or what have yah but something to make them want to have a higher rank.

keep up the good work and sorry for the long winded post and hope it's readable lol typing on a phone isn't easy sometimes lmao

• Upvote 2

• Peter unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter unpinned and featured this topic