World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

All problems with the new update.

Commanderburger

These are the problems I have with the new update.Blueprints are extremely hard to get.The map is like a big league battle map which I do not like.The map seems more based on fighting ai instead of other players but I don't know since I haven't been able to attack.It is pretty annoying getting notifications because rebels keep spawning on my base.

This is all good so far. It will take group effort and extreme strategy to advance. My troops do disappear momentarily on the map. Troop list says they are they. But they don't show up. Rebel AI is glitchy. One second they are out of range. The next they right on you. I just want to be sure I'm right on this one thing. Once I unlock tech's I will be able to carry it from field to field right?  And as far as base arranments I would have liked to have seen them not so hard to obtain. I mean some of us have been here awhile. They should have been unlocked for us from the start considering time and money we have put in to this. I just feel like it should t have taken 3 days to obtain basic air transport and arty. 

I dont know the way I see it is the length of a battle field time wise doesn't add up with the length of how long it takes to level up cities and learn to expand or raise the training que and produce que. 

I don't know, it's very frustrating, I can't collect anything anymore, I have 12 farms maxed out and malign more then 1000/ hr, yet all day today I collected nothing, same with steel, lol I get is res from Jane, it's impossible to play that way. The rest of the bugs are annoying but this one is deadly since I can't build or upgrade anything, takes 5 hrs to collect enough res from bubbles for one city upgrade. Needs to be fixed soon

• 10 months later...

The newest update (yesterday, 20 Dec 2016) will not update on my Ipad. I have been blocked out and only get a Flash notice that tells me to update with a button. When I push the button it takes me to the update page but I only get a open button that keeps me in this ugly circle of nothing. I was in the middle of battle a assume death by now...