World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Golden Empire- Feedback

Peter

35 minutes ago, Vital said:

It dosent explain how to get blue prints.... And I'm pretty sure it's difficult too get them! Lord the pace of the game is slow now, 

Sucks for leveled players we got to start over to even get our usual troops

30 minutes ago, OrtVa said:

Hello GM's,

So I have a couple of things to say. I believe that the idea of this new patch is fantastic but you really have to do something about the blueprint  and tech acquisition. A bunch of us have been playing this game for a really long time and we have accumulated a significant amount of gold. On the other hand new players are in a mayor dissadvantage for this reason. Also, blueprints are crazy hard to get! I mean, without artillery it takes forever to take down a simple village and even more when the SS have arty. Another point is the queue, what was the reason to do this? Why lower the queue? You have made this game a lot more time consuming, now we have to upgrade everything, even to refill our troops?! I don't know, but that is kinda harsh when you have a million other things to upgrade. We're complaining now but the game is still amazing just please try to do something with those blueprints. At this rate it will take like 20 globals to unlock every technology and that is crazy. The game has slowed down too much.

Ortva

I agree we get only 15 days and a regular person would have only 14 hours they will play if you think about it. then you got school students that cannot have their phones out in class so much there goes about 8hrs for school it takes to much time to upgrade everything one at a time especially when adding about four buildings that have to level with base. I mean I still support this game and like it but it needs less time consuming to get good traction with the average player.

I agree with the blueptints i cant get arty cause i cant get medium tanks i cant get medium tanks cause i cant get bluprints maybe add a paper factory or add a reasorce suger cane it grows in farms and can be used to make paper and ounce you get enough paper you can make a blueprint

Edited by CptPrice23
Typo

1 hour ago, Commanderburger said:

I agree with otva.Getting blueprints is a game of luck or getting a ton of points which you can't do fast without arty.A lot of veterans to this game are looking like they just started playing because they can't get blueprints.

A lot of veterans did just start playing though. It's kind of a brand new game. Use what you got its kinda fun making new strategies 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Vital said:

Yes agreed pls fix before people get tired or grow annoyed 

I'm getting annoyed, especially when I'm still waiting to unlock Sherman's while others are flying around in giant transports.  It has drastically slowed down the game, to a game that is already slow paced.  I feel like without some sort of change, people will lose interest.  

1 hour ago, CptPrice23 said:

Are you stupid i was at school when the update realesed so i came back and got on stupid so over night the shield would have went away

Lol good for you bud. Hope the rebels treat you good lol. 

Just now, MajorD204 said:

Lol good for you bud. Hope the rebels treat you good lol. 

Shouldn't lie by the way makes you look real dumb. Update released at lunch time and the shield is 8 hrs. Do the math oh smart one lol. Suck it up princess and warfare on. 

Hi,

I'm going to have to agree. Getting blueprints is very frustrating at the current rate. Waiting for Jane to give you a random one is not very productive. It slows progress to a crawl. Maybe if you have her give you one after a certain number of collecting the question marks instead of the random nature it would be better. 

Thanks,

NoQ

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, CptPrice23 said:

Ok thats where the line is drawn inhav ebeen bullied before it does not gi well D204 stop right now we might just be in different time zones ok so dont start bullying

No buddy's bullying. Just need to watch the way you talk to people calling them stupid and repeating it is a way of bullying. I'm not one of your friends that will take u talking to them like that. Just cause you got caught in a lie don't meAn I'm bullying u lol. Peice of advice choose your words better. Didn't call you names even though I really wanted to lol. Keep calm and warfare on little dude ✌?

1 - an old game War Commander that I used to play was ruined by a similar update. We dubbed it ungrade commander and many players quit. I believe that you are alienating your older players who cannot dedicate enough time to stay relevant in the game. 

2 - I believe these games rely on fresh recruits. Permanent upgrades will make it very hard for newcomers. I liked the previous version where everyone was equal after each battlefield. I believe it was this games special sauce. That and the 15 day reset. 

3 - 15 days is not long enough now. I suggest you make progression in the game faster or the match longer. 

4 - you need to make it easier for leagues to join their allies in a battle. It is too hard to coordinate join times. And then leagues get spread out across too many battlefields. 

5- I will give more feedback later. 

• Upvote 4

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter featured and unpinned this topic