World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Golden Empire- Feedback

Peter

21 minutes ago, TeeDeeZ said:

Hey they could say system failure down for a week???  Yikes I'll take a half day break over that!

Shut your mouth your going to make me have nightmares?

1 minute ago, Kennyboy said:

On night shift and dying over here.

Kenny I'm at work too but I'm going to sleep anyways. I quit for today

I know you guys are just as addicted as I am to this game.  They will fix it. They're working hard to fix it now. Take this time off to spend time with your families.  I know the withdrawal " shakes " are setting in pretty hard for most of you right now but be strong. We'll be eyes glued to our phones and tablets again in due time.  East coast guys, get some sleep. West coast guys, wait till the server comes back up at midnight and then launch your attack on east coast bases.  Haha. Jk.  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BlitzkriegHK said:

It's seem have other problem.

What problem then? Let me know, please.

2 minutes ago, BlitzkriegHK said:

Troops attack can't attack

reconstrct said target should be a run, but my village or city is captured and still no problem.

Hey, you just move them and let your target in their range, they can attack then.

4 minutes ago, BlitzkriegHK said:

Troops attack can't attack

reconstrct said target should be a run, but my village or city is captured and still no problem.

Hey, you just move them and let your target in their range, they can attack then.

8 hours ago, MajorD204 said:

Sure is a lot of sour pusses on here for being a free game. All you gamers should know how code works. All trial and error. When you replace on code it may mess up other code. We should all just be happy that they are going out of there way to fix it. No point in screaming at the admins and if your that sour you should probably find another game. For the techs and the admin your all doing a great job and I'm happy to be supporting this game. LOVES IT. ??

ps for the rebel respawn I got to lvl 5 in no time at all, cause I built turrets and had anti tanks waiting for them. A lot of the guys I know and play with said that they started spawning out side the city. So take them free xp and enjoy it. KEEP CALM AND WARFARE ON BABY. 

Next time use the shield to your advantage before rushing to the first city. New map new surprises, take the time next time and learn the map before rushing off. Plus free xp and lvl up to lvl 6 real quick. Think it's a great idea. 

Yeah ok you can look at it your way or you can look at it my way k rebels spawning right inside your base and instatnly attacking and plus im pretty sure my troops got wiped out because of that so you can call me a sour puss but you know i haft to go to school so those rebels can wear down my base pretty quick and bud i didnt rush a city i rushed a village:D

And nowbthey are spawning in my capitol

23 hours ago, Peter said:

Commanders, please leave your thoughts and suggestions about Golden Empire under this thread!

-Rebels respawn is basically for free EXP and resources, just build TURRETS!

Hey Peter,  

the attack button isn't a 100% yet. If I tell my stags to attack they just stop and do nothing. 

6 hours ago, CptPrice23 said:

Yeah ok you can look at it your way or you can look at it my way k rebels spawning right inside your base and instatnly attacking and plus im pretty sure my troops got wiped out because of that so you can call me a sour puss but you know i haft to go to school so those rebels can wear down my base pretty quick and bud i didnt rush a city i rushed a village:D

And nowbthey are spawning in my capitol

They were spawning right on my city but I had a shield till I was lvl 5 and then they started popping up out side. Easy exp and high kill death ratio is a good thing. 

• Upvote 1

Hello GM's,

So I have a couple of things to say. I believe that the idea of this new patch is fantastic but you really have to do something about the blueprint  and tech acquisition. A bunch of us have been playing this game for a really long time and we have accumulated a significant amount of gold. On the other hand new players are in a mayor dissadvantage for this reason. Also, blueprints are crazy hard to get! I mean, without artillery it takes forever to take down a simple village and even more when the SS have arty. Another point is the queue, what was the reason to do this? Why lower the queue? You have made this game a lot more time consuming, now we have to upgrade everything, even to refill our troops?! I don't know, but that is kinda harsh when you have a million other things to upgrade. We're complaining now but the game is still amazing just please try to do something with those blueprints. At this rate it will take like 20 globals to unlock every technology and that is crazy. The game has slowed down too much.

Ortva

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, OrtVa said:

Hello GM's,

So I have a couple of things to say. I believe that the idea of this new patch is fantastic but you really have to do something about the blueprint  and tech acquisition. A bunch of us have been playing this game for a really long time and we have accumulated a significant amount of gold. On the other hand new players are in a mayor dissadvantage for this reason. Also, blueprints are crazy hard to get! I mean, without artillery it takes forever to take down a simple village and even more when the SS have arty. Another point is the queue, what was the reason to do this? Why lower the queue? You have made this game a lot more time consuming, now we have to upgrade everything, even to refill our troops?! I don't know, but that is kinda harsh when you have a million other things to upgrade. We're complaining now but the game is still amazing just please try to do something with those blueprints. At this rate it will take like 20 globals to unlock every technology and that is crazy. The game has slowed down too much.

Ortva

Yes agreed pls fix before people get tired or grow annoyed 

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter featured and unpinned this topic