World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Golden Empire- Feedback

Peter

Commanders, please leave your thoughts and suggestions about Golden Empire under this thread!

-Rebels respawn is basically for free EXP and resources, just build TURRETS!

Notice:

As to the issue that some players get stuck at the loading screen, this is a connection issue of Apple Game Center itself. Please try re-opening your device, and re-logging both of your Apple ID and Game Center account to give it a shot.

• Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, CptPrice23 said:

Its a good map exept the fact that rebels spawn right own your base every 2 minutes

I mean why

Ok how about a little away from the base not smack dab right on it

5 hours ago, Peter said:

Commanders, please leave your thoughts and suggestions about Golden Empire under this thread!

Well it froze  on me and now it's not letting me back in ?

Here is a pic to make you understand the stupid rebel problem i mean it is ridicoulus and i didnt drag these rebels to my base they spawned there exectly in that spot and i really dont like the terrain toward te middle i havent tried to mov ethere yet but it looks absouloutley terrible to treverse the land i mean like 6 mountains right in the midimage.thumb.png.f9bedca7333e27b7cb469177

RE: Problemic futures. 

Hello, I am commender Spartacusjean.

The new update is great, but there are a few draw backs. The rebels spawn quite frequently( e.i. Literally a few seconds after you neutralized the previous rebels), plus I can't attack anything anymore. I'm a sitting duck. My resources are extremely limited. I know it's a slow-pace game, but I can't continue with 60 steels. Additionally, I manage to have troops, but I can't supply them, because of "three"? 

Please get back to my administration, The Ministry of diplomatic international warfare

Commender Spartacusjean*

Commender-in-chief: EyeSac*

*The Spartan military League

• Peter unfeatured this topic
  • Peter featured and unpinned this topic