World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What the Fuhrer is going on

Solus

On 2016/1/23 at 7:10 PM, Solus said:

Does your web designer smoke crack and just dick around when he's geeked? Holy Hitler every time I check in something is new and I have to relearn it all over again. And is it just me or does the game seem... Slower?

Hey, sir, easy please. We will forward your request to the designers for their information. And thanks for your comments.

13 hours ago, Jack said:

Hey, sir, easy please. We will forward your request to the designers for their information. And thanks for your comments.

Lol hey Jack, you must be new? I'm only half serious, Peter knows I like to kid around <]:^). Don't worry about telling the tech guys, I'll just get used to the new nav haha

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Solus said:

Lol hey Jack, you must be new? I'm only half serious, Peter knows I like to kid around <]:^). Don't worry about telling the tech guys, I'll just get used to the new nav haha

Haha, you got me.O.o Navy force would be a big part of the war with the new patch. Are you ready?

1 hour ago, Jane said:

Hi Solus. Does the GC connection issue get any better? 

Yes mam, but only for the time being. Still fighting with Apple to get a new phone but they hate handing out free stuff. Kinda like Peter and his diamonds :/

1 hour ago, Jack said:

Haha, you got me.O.o Navy force would be a big part of the war with the new patch. Are you ready?

Yes sir, I'll be in league Pasta for a while so we'll have plenty of time to play with the new toys. The new patch seems catered to all the people begging for more naval power and interaction, which is cool but I still think you should have another mode to reenact famous battles from WWII. That'd be so dope dude.

• Upvote 2