World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

bugged

ramathorn

so i defeat one of those tanks with some bombers..afterwards i direct my troops to return to their base.  before my troops could return to their base i was unable to be on the game.  when i return my troops never made it back and have now disappeared.  be mindful that their glitches are causing troops to not return fully to their base unless you are actively playing which if you have played over the last few days you have noticed that the server is down or network is unavailable periodically.  The real problem is with the customer service that is unresponsive and has not helped replace the lost  troops.  after playing w2v for several years and seeing as it became a routine thing for their customer service to  replace troops that were lost due to their malfunction i am highly disappointed by their new approach.  

so i defeat one of those tanks with some bombers..afterwards i direct my troops to return to their base.  before my troops could return to their base i was unable to be on the game.  when i return my troops never made it back and have now disappeared.  be mindful that their glitches are causing troops to not return fully to their base unless you are actively playing which if you have played over the last few days you have noticed that the server is down or network is unavailable periodically.  The real problem is with the customer service that is unresponsive and has not helped replace the lost  troops.  after playing w2v for several years and seeing as it became a routine thing for their customer service to  replace troops that were lost due to their malfunction i am highly disappointed by their new approach.  

Hi ramathorn, please check your message box.  Thanks for contacting us, man!:)

I had the same issue earlier. Lost like 10 medium tanks and some tank destroyers. Also, I was looking around and started a league to see what it was, now I can't leave it to join a real one. It says I can't leave while in battle...

Hey man, This game aims at creating real war scene for players: the troops would starve to death and the aircraft would crash due to lack of fuel. You can check the messages from your battlefields, and then you'll see what happened to your tanks and tank destroyers. 

I had the same issue earlier. Lost like 10 medium tanks and some tank destroyers. Also, I was looking around and started a league to see what it was, now I can't leave it to join a real one. It says I can't leave while in battle...

If we have started a league, we become the league leader instead of a league member, then we can't leave it. There are two ways for you: first, you can let another person join your league, then your transfer the league to him. Second, you choose surrender and leave this battle, which means you will choose another battlefield and start from scratch. :)

I've lost a number of artillerys and lvl'd up bombers, when I returned them at night to my base, then wake up in morning and they are lost. If this keeps happening, I can no longer play the game. It gets frustrating.

Sir, this game aims at creating real war scene for players: the troops would starve to death and the aircraft would crash due to lack of fuel.  So please put your army troops in base and land your planes in air base when signing off. Thanks~

I've lost a number of artillerys and lvl'd up bombers, when I returned them at night to my base, then wake up in morning and they are lost. If this keeps happening, I can no longer play the game. It gets frustrating.

Sir, this game aims at creating real war scene for players: the troops would starve to death and the aircraft would crash due to lack of fuel.  So please put your army troops in base and land your planes in air base when signing off. Thanks~

Putting your troops in a base does not keep them from running out of food and dieing. The base doesn't autpmatically feed the units. I have put all my troops in bases and returned in the morning and they had died from running out of food. Try again Peter, your advice here doesn't work.

Hey man, I think we can use City Supply when our troops in Admin Area need, and the city will also recover all troops that need supplies automatically once a hour. I guess your issue may caused by two reasons: 1. your troops have starved to death before the auto city supply. 2. Your supply in city has run out. Let me know if I am wrong. ^_^

This occurred on day 2 or 3 and at that point I had not determined what the log was used for, if I knew about the log at that time I would have been able to determine what exactly happened. It has either been fixed if it was a bug or I haven't duplicated the same situation. Things seemed to be working now. Thanks for all you hard work! 

This occurred on day 2 or 3 and at that point I had not determined what the log was used for, if I knew about the log at that time I would have been able to determine what exactly happened. It has either been fixed if it was a bug or I haven't duplicated the same situation. Things seemed to be working now. Thanks for all you hard work! 

Sir, the game needs improvement and it's nice to have you guys here in the game. We will make some adjustments accordingly in future updates. Thank you!