World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New game modes

RedKing1337

The following is a few new game modes I hope you all enjoy please leave feedback. The modes will appear on the main screen on a rotunda system swipe to select your mode or an option that leads to a list of games. 

Regicide: in this game mode players have a capital building leagues would have a league city that they have to defend. In the league set up 2-6 leagues of 1-6 or 1-4 players. (Suggest making the closest cities to the league capital cap at Lv 5 to make it harder to defend the closer players get) 

Death match: in this game mode players fight to the death with no respawns and a maximum of four cities. Once a players city's power is dropped to 0 the city is lost. The option to pacify is out as well as league cities and gemed insta-repairs on cities. Once a player's final city is lost they are kicked from the match. The limit on other structures such as villages, resource zones,docks, etc. is determined via battle level.

King of the hill: players fight for the center of the level much like the current event scenario but their presence with in the circle ranks points per hour. 

Domination: players fight for control over multiple zones or structures on the map, the structures will provide resources as well as points per hour. 

Control operation: in this scenario players fight for control over structures that randomly appear on the map at any one given time. Points are awarded to the team/ league that holds the zone when the timer runs out. After that a new location becomes available and must be captured and held for 2hrs or so. When the locations are cold they could either be blank areas or act like wonders but are only able to capture when hot. When cold the controlling agency loses control of that building and it becomes a computer controlled area or blank space. Some should appear on islands to utilize naval and air power strategies. League only options 2-6 leagues of 1-10 players. the target buildings shouldn't cost any flags to capture and should also generate 600/hr of every resource to the individual player. However in league battle the whole leave gets that bonus to their capital city. 

1v1 league death match

2v2 league death match

Let me know what you guys think thanks for reading.

• Upvote 2

• Peter featured this topic

The following is a few new game modes I hope you all enjoy please leave feedback. The modes will appear on the main screen on a rotunda system swipe to select your mode or an option that leads to a list of games. 

Regicide: in this game mode players have a capital building leagues would have a league city that they have to defend. In the league set up 2-6 leagues of 1-6 or 1-4 players. (Suggest making the closest cities to the league capital cap at Lv 5 to make it harder to defend the closer players get) 

Death match: in this game mode players fight to the death with no respawns and a maximum of four cities. Once a players city's power is dropped to 0 the city is lost. The option to pacify is out as well as league cities and gemed insta-repairs on cities. Once a player's final city is lost they are kicked from the match. The limit on other structures such as villages, resource zones,docks, etc. is determined via battle level.

King of the hill: players fight for the center of the level much like the current event scenario but their presence with in the circle ranks points per hour. 

Domination: players fight for control over multiple zones or structures on the map, the structures will provide resources as well as points per hour. 

Control operation: in this scenario players fight for control over structures that randomly appear on the map at any one given time. Points are awarded to the team/ league that holds the zone when the timer runs out. After that a new location becomes available and must be captured and held for 2hrs or so. When the locations are cold they could either be blank areas or act like wonders but are only able to capture when hot. When cold the controlling agency loses control of that building and it becomes a computer controlled area or blank space. Some should appear on islands to utilize naval and air power strategies. League only options 2-6 leagues of 1-10 players. the target buildings shouldn't cost any flags to capture and should also generate 600/hr of every resource to the individual player. However in league battle the whole leave gets that bonus to their capital city. 

1v1 league death match

2v2 league death match

Let me know what you guys think thanks for reading.

Hey sir, this is the best post of game mode I have ever read. Brilliant ideas and I like them that much. Have forwarded to the developers. Btw, you can detail the 3rd and 4th mode like what you have done on the 5th. Thanks, man.

Thanks for the kind words jack, I'll elaborate on 3 & 4 and bring some new maps to the table. 

Note: some of the following I would like to have bridges implemented. Bridges should have 1 turret slot a side and could be captured by players. The emery players can destroy your bridge to criple the movment of your ground forces. Max Lv 5

King of the Hill: elaboration, I picture a Circular island with water canals up to the center and rough  terrain causing a maze like effect almost.  Bridges to allow both ground and sea units to head to the center as well. Once in the center there will be a ring that looks like the border markers or tactic markers. The league  or team that has either full control of the "hill" gains points every 2hrs lets say. Or that has the most units in the area gains the points either at full value while 2ed and 3rd place get reduced. The hill would have to be a small area to prompt combat, with the outer side rimmed with  elite resource zones.

Domination: elaboration, this mode with resemble wonders that players are able to capture. 3-5 wonders in any given map that generate points depending how many your team or league control.  The objective is to dominate the opposing team by capturing most or all of the wonders for maximum points. The wonders have no defenses of their own and teams must bring units there to defend. As far as supplying these units, either the wonder must be shipped supplies to deal out to allies or auto generate supplies. However I'm in favor of having to supply drop or rotate units back into standard controlled territory to resupply. (Wonders are used for lack of a better name at the moment.)

Team Islands: either a few large islands or my prefrance, multiple small islands linked by bridges. Teams will spawn in cluster near each other. This is more of a map choice then a new mode. However it best utilizes all available units. A nazi held middle for victory points and extra loot or any of the objective modes will be nice. 

Two Fort: two large islands split by a canal in the center with multiple bridges and smaller islands doted around the outside. Teams control one island and battle it out for victory.  I will link photos to better discribe later. 

Bonus>< New Era: I feel like eventually all the units from the world wars will be used up, we must expand into a modern era. I like the era the game is set and I'm afraid of losing it. Should you decide to start anew era say the Iraq war with desert storm maps and A1 Abrams, make it a new option for which era you wish to fight in. However this really depends on how many players are active on the game to fill each style and mode unless they come and go like events and are only hosted between set dates. 

Thanks for reading let me know what you think. 

My rendition of a hastily drawn two fort map. A perfect map for regicide or leagueicide rather, or even league death match. The black bars are bridge locations the green is land and islands. The nazis hold the center for modes that require nazi interventions. As for the city, forts, resources zones, and docks I'm going to leave that to you as to not crowed up the sketch. 

Be advised that the islands should have a city or enough range to be powered by a controlling city from the main land. No point in having oil on an island but no way to collect it. 

I would put military zones up front by the canal and on the ocean side of the island the two small islands on the flanks conected by bridges a fort and resource zone of all types. Docks 2-4 in the canal the rest rimming the outside and on the islands which would hold resource of every type and a city maybe a military base also. Cities some close to the ocean side a few by the canal... I would fade them out the close to the center you get if possible standard resource zones I would put them in the center but I know you have a grid or formula almsost to placing these but that's my suggestion.  

Yes that is a bag for desposing of leaves and correct that is indeed drawn with crayons. Hope you like it thanks again. 

image.jpeg

Bonus>< New Era: I feel like eventually all the units from the world wars will be used up, we must expand into a modern era. I like the era the game is set and I'm afraid of losing it. Should you decide to start anew era say the Iraq war with desert storm maps and A1 Abrams, make it a new option for which era you wish to fight in. However this really depends on how many players are active on the game to fill each style and mode unless they come and go like events and are only hosted between set dates. 

Thanks for reading let me know what you think. 

Sir, this is a WWII themed game. The Iraq war is not in the considering scope currently. Sorry.