World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Suicidal charge changes needed ASAP

Slapjack

image.thumb.png.bfbf073ba721270ca811f608image.thumb.png.959ef03f418bbf904e18060dimage.thumb.png.54aab6af9644ee2f8a46415dI think there needs to be some changes to the suicidal charge ability, as of now it can be used to kill troops of the same team on purpose.  Today I almost had an entire fleet of level 5 bombers killed with suicidal charge ability by members of my own team.  This was done by Zerg members first seeing my bombers killing tiger tanks near a waffen HQ, this was a dirty tactic and something should be done to prevent this in the future.  I've now wasted 64 bomber munitions to repairs thanks to them and their exploitation of this ability.  I guess they were jealous and wanted to play dirty to keep my team from getting ahead.

I haven't unlocked it yet but that does sound like an interesting trick. I have to be honest a part of me dosnt want to lose that option to kill off my compation. But if it must be changed let's not make it overpowered, and have everyone use in it compared to the other choices. Increased percent damaged is fare but then you get so much bonus and can come out unharmed. 

I rather her keep the damaged raised and not end up lowering it and and making this an underpowered tactic. Wish there was a tab that shows details your army details,economy ect and in their allow allied tactics. That seems like to much so I vote a percentage as long as it dosnt lower the bonus given.  I suggest 50-100%increased damage  this way it sounds good but your think twice before selecting that tactic, I'm trying to avoid everyone using or not using this. 

• Upvote 2

image.thumb.png.bfbf073ba721270ca811f608image.thumb.png.959ef03f418bbf904e18060dimage.thumb.png.54aab6af9644ee2f8a46415dI think there needs to be some changes to the suicidal charge ability, as of now it can be used to kill troops of the same team on purpose.  Today I almost had an entire fleet of level 5 bombers killed with suicidal charge ability by members of my own team.  This was done by Zerg members first seeing my bombers killing tiger tanks near a waffen HQ, this was a dirty tactic and something should be done to prevent this in the future.  I've now wasted 64 bomber munitions to repairs thanks to them and their exploitation of this ability.  I guess they were jealous and wanted to play dirty to keep my team from getting ahead.

how you counter that is you get someone to heal you when needed trust me it works 

• Upvote 1